Pages:
Author

Topic: As a Bounty hunter, don't expect too much - page 6. (Read 1172 times)

Activity: 555
Merit: 271
February 16, 2020, 04:31:02 AM
That's great you can get worth of $200 from 1 bounty. Since i join bounty i only get $25 from 1 project and i think this is difficult.
And this mean Bounty Hunters must think smart and carefull to do a Bounty and find a good project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
February 16, 2020, 04:27:47 AM
You sold 4,500,000 tokens for 200$ means the project is a crappy one with too much max supply, I earned 4,900,000 from a bounty in 2018 and I sold in January 2020 for 3,500$, I was able to earned that much because limited hunters joined the bounty, here is a piece of advice, quality matters most in bounty projects and make sure you get your hands on many tokens
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
February 16, 2020, 02:53:42 AM
According to experience, don't expect too much from holding tokens in your wallet because it turns out that the coins that you hold become worthless at all have even been abandoned by the developer. So it's better not to hold the token for too long, if necessary, sell your token immediately.
Apparently, that is the common situation we have here,

Newly launched projects are most likely be good only for short term, in the long run, the price of their altcoins end up losing its value. And it is true that it is better not to hold the token for long term since most of the time their value decreases unexpectedly.

It is better to find a suitable investment like popular altcoins in the market than to hold the bounty token waiting for the bull run.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
February 16, 2020, 02:30:26 AM
From Bounty Section campaign, Expecting too much from this section is kind of stupidity. Moreover, it takes a long time to get paid for this job.

This is depend on you. There are many campaigns posted here and thats good in my opinion. But the reality of scam and hoax project lies in that section. No one can actually say that projects there are all scam and doing bounty from that section isnt full stupidity. I did some campaign and earned from it. Yes the time is too long but thats how altcoin bounty works.

Now I can only wait until the next bull market starts to operate. Expect him to live that time. There are still many coins like this in my wallet.

You can wait for the bull run to come but dont wait for that project to pump. I think the project has been used up or already been cash by the developers. The team isnt active anymore and no update since then. Its seems like they just used the people for marketing to pump their token.
Activity: 368
Merit: 11
February 16, 2020, 02:12:00 AM
As a bounty hunter, i think you should know what you really want.  It's always subjected to two things, you either dump or hodl and with the two choices comes a price,  you might dump and the token get pump and as well hodl and the coin gets dump.....

The bottom line is being contented with with whatever choice you make in this space as it can go either way
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
February 16, 2020, 01:59:07 AM
According to experience, don't expect too much from holding tokens in your wallet because it turns out that the coins that you hold become worthless at all have even been abandoned by the developer. So it's better not to hold the token for too long, if necessary, sell your token immediately.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
February 16, 2020, 12:18:57 AM
From Bounty Section campaign, Expecting too much from this section is kind of stupidity. Moreover, it takes a long time to get paid for this job.

Activity: 489
Merit: 16
www.cd3d.app
February 14, 2020, 11:06:33 PM
I think you're right. As a bounty hunter, we should know that joining in a bounty campaign you should already take the risk of earning only few or sometimes not earning from it. Sometimes we could be lucky if we earn from what we expect. But never expect too much.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
February 14, 2020, 06:38:54 PM
this is normal. For bounty hunters, I encountered too many such things. I also participated in the CYFM bounty event like you. I didn't sell it. I remember it was a bounty on a crypto radio station. This coin is still in my wallet. I don't know if the project is still under development. Now I can only wait until the next bull market starts to operate. Expect him to live that time. There are still many coins like this in my wallet.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 14, 2020, 01:38:47 PM
Well sad to say, but this is the current truth about bounty hunting nowadays. Is was not the same as before, but for me, I cant really abandone bounty hunting even if I earn less, who knows I might get the jackpot.
Activity: 394
Merit: 14
February 14, 2020, 01:03:56 PM
Often timw, i have seen lots of Bounty hunters complain about inability to sell their earned rewards simply because it dumped massively and got de listed or wasted away or died.

But I feel otherwise, some Bounty hunters expect too much from project they worked for and got few tokens, so instead of taking profits, they hold and end up earning nothing, then they claim the project is scam.

Stop working for free
Don't expect too much profits from projects.

NB: Taking profits does not literally mean dumping tokens, for examples, i earned 4,500,000 cyfm then worth over 200$
Today it worths less than 10$.

Always dyor
I think now there comes a time when the token retention strategy will start working.Apparently, the altcoin season is very close.Bounty participants will not stand aside.
Activity: 994
Merit: 261
February 14, 2020, 04:13:14 AM
This case is the personal choice of every individual from bounty hunters, you can't say holding back a project is bad and selling quickly is the best decision. There must be an important consideration here, we must know how strong the project is in the future in order to determine whether to hold or sell immediately. Bounty hunters not only seek profit solely with work but there are also those who support the project as an investment by doing work.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 11
February 14, 2020, 04:10:23 AM
Whenever I participate in any bounty I strongly admit that there will be one result of my efforts positive or negative and I will have to accept it without any excuse because it was completely my decision nobody has forced me to do so and yes I don't expect to much but we should always be positive.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 14, 2020, 04:08:40 AM
If you are the type that have the mindset of not expecting too much from bounties you won't be able to give in your best and even if the bounty project become a success you will have low reward, its better and helping to believe you can earn big from bounties
Yes, but everyone expects a lot of rewards from the bounty program that they follow, even though when the rewards are distributed a little, which is basically everyone will expect a reward that is greater than that given through the bounty program.
Activity: 462
Merit: 19
February 14, 2020, 03:45:22 AM
If you are the type that have the mindset of not expecting too much from bounties you won't be able to give in your best and even if the bounty project become a success you will have low reward, its better and helping to believe you can earn big from bounties
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 14, 2020, 03:23:07 AM
no wonder if bounty hunters really hope for a good bounty and pay high, and the average of them are unemployed, including me. so working here is a very dependent hope. but yes, you are also right that the bounty hunter must be able to accept the situation that the bounty does not always run smoothly. sometimes get scams, low token prices, tokens that can't be sold, tokens that aren't listed. but remember, that every effort must have obstacles. a trader also has the same problem but in a different context. so, just think of it as a test to make us more enthusiastic and study.

happy bounting
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
February 14, 2020, 03:01:57 AM
Bounty hunting isn't what it used to be with rewarding campaigns a plenty back in 2017-2018 but there's still some opportunities for the now practically old fashioned ICO fund raising format out there and doing thorough research is always a must
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
February 14, 2020, 01:54:04 AM
that why you need to join as many as you can join project, so if another one project is fail then another will recover it.
although it not uncertain, but atleast you make some plan to avoid it, and also you need to be active and fast respon when token distribution you have to sell it quickly before it dump.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
February 14, 2020, 01:20:41 AM
Honestly  I won't consider expecting too much from a bounty project a bad thing, its part of what keeps me going forward, since 2018 I keep joining different type of bounty projects and to this day only a single project pays me big for my hardwork
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
February 14, 2020, 01:10:45 AM
Bounty hunters expect too much

Nothing wrong with expectation because the real problem is how choose the legit bounty program?. Choose the right project still become mystery and I think all bounty hunter ( now ) more selective than before, from 2015 - 2018 all program will follow but this time only several with wise analysis and expectation. This is time we should find another way make money using crypto, someday bounty program will stop and our expectation will collapse. We know bounty hunter risk so prepare it with wisely.
Pages:
Jump to: