Pages:
Author

Topic: As a newcomer, what should I know first? - page 3. (Read 1142 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 11:23:17 AM
I also think it's important to just go ahead and jump the gun. Before your rig is even built you tend to almost over research and worry about every little thing. I think go ahead and even just get a 1 card rig going. It's always easier to learn by doing verse reading the endless knowledge out there.

i'm very new to this stuff but since actually jumping in and getting some 'skin in the game' I'm learning way faster, all the stuff I'd read about ad nauseum but didn't know how I would respond come game time.  I'm not sure how many times I may 'learn' some of these lessons lol
Activity: 112
January 12, 2018, 11:00:55 AM
Just read the stickies and go on telegram, a ton of good chatgroups there. Also sign up for newsfeeds for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 28
January 12, 2018, 10:24:33 AM
I also think it's important to just go ahead and jump the gun. Before your rig is even built you tend to almost over research and worry about every little thing. I think go ahead and even just get a 1 card rig going. It's always easier to learn by doing verse reading the endless knowledge out there.
Activity: 3
January 11, 2018, 12:26:44 PM
Like your initial recognition, at least you should know some kind of crypto currency, after which you can choose which one is best to start using.
Activity: 28
January 11, 2018, 12:19:18 PM
Biggest suggestion is to learn to purchase with crypto instead of selling it for cash.
Activity: 29
January 11, 2018, 12:10:19 PM
"Mastering bitcoin" and "The internet of money" by Andreas Antonopoulos is a GREAT way to start
- just an easy flowing written book.

others might think otherwise but to start off as a new comer.. this book is ace..

also just browse through some good articles on what is bitcoin, its functionality, use cases, mining, other attributes, etc. try to understand why it is so important, so hyped, and why banks, financial institutions are incredibly wary of the tech.

learn about third party service providers, any service that requires an intermediary and challenge yourself to see how blockchain can be implemented to remove this, is it realistic, feasible? I think that would be a great way to start.

it's so important to learn the functionalities and technicalities of bitcoin and blockchain before doing anything else.

as a first point: understand that the blockchain allows you to take control and safeguard of your own assets. so take advantage of this technology! learn how to do this as a start before anything else.  Grin Grin
Activity: 40
January 11, 2018, 12:03:20 PM
1st you must watch tutorials in youtube. follow the rules and regulations of BBS.
Activity: 78
January 11, 2018, 11:43:02 AM
Hello fellow Bitcointalk members!

I'm a newbie as well on here, but I do have some basic info on bitcoin and altcoins. First of all, I find some really useful resources (I'm not sure if it's ok to share links, but you should be able to google the names):

- michael nielsen: how the bitcoin protocol actually works

Also I get a lot of good insights from influencers like:

- Hackernoon
- Crush Crypto

You should also be familiar with the charts and market cap at: the World Coin Index and the Coin Market Cap.

Personally I'm really interested in the crypto world and how it all works.
I hope to explore this journey together as a community, to learn from everyone on here and to share my insights as well.   Roll Eyes

Cheers!

Activity: 12
January 11, 2018, 03:58:17 AM
yeah, What are the things should I know first and please help me how to be successful here.
Activity: 15
January 10, 2018, 09:51:36 AM
First is to know this page rules and regulations.....
You have a right to say whatever you want but in a right culumn and correct page..... And may considered saying it in a polite manner...
Good Luck!!!!
Activity: 109
January 10, 2018, 09:01:05 AM
I think we should know some rules and regulations of BBS first!
Activity: 22
January 10, 2018, 06:36:24 AM
Read or watch tutorials
Be vigilant and carefully check reviews and feedbacks first before investing
And trade or invest money you only afford to loss
Activity: 210
January 10, 2018, 03:55:07 AM
This sub forum is suitable for you to learn, here are many threads that contain questions of the beginners before. You can find out for yourself what info you need and do not need to create a new thread
Activity: 44
Merit: 4
January 10, 2018, 03:34:37 AM
Before you start investing I will suggest you read up few points written by me before starting your epic Crypto journey. This is my experience investing/trading in crypto.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/to-all-newbies-in-the-world-of-bitcoincrypto-2716149
Activity: 84
January 09, 2018, 10:46:48 PM
If you think the book knowledge to use so I think you are wrong, as a new person, when you think you already know a lot of time, in fact you have many don't know, you can post inside through the bluetail ticket tracker (BTT) to learn and understand more knowledge
Activity: 1000
Merit: 279
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
January 09, 2018, 04:27:45 PM
You should know which type of wallet to use, for now, I'd avoid online wallets as they often don't allow you access to your private keys.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
January 09, 2018, 04:24:18 PM
Many of our senior members or other ranking members have already answered your thread but let me share mine....
Of course we need to learn the basic...
Like knowing about the rules and regulations.. ..
The ranking system....
Learning about technologies ... because you will read some post wherein you can read a common word like fiat....
Then keep on reading pinned threads....
Activity: 40
January 09, 2018, 04:09:04 PM
patient is the best way.and need to learned what is the bitcoin is while reading bitcoin forums
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
January 09, 2018, 03:53:42 PM
Welcome to the community, hope you will learn what you wanted. I think the very first thing you need to know is "Yourself in the Bitcoin world". What do you wanna do with Bitcoins. Then you will pursue this valuable online currency. I guess you got my point. You will know different ways to earning or getting or buying Bitcoins. You need to know which way you will follow. All the best.
Activity: 30
Merit: 6
January 09, 2018, 03:43:31 PM
Is there any BTC and Altcoin wallet which uses smartphone as hardware wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: