Pages:
Author

Topic: As a newcomer, what should I know first? - page 5. (Read 1142 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 01:35:07 PM
read the forum rules, don't spam and learn all you can.
Activity: 14
December 11, 2017, 01:19:45 PM

Great Advice! One thing to note; make sure you learn using your wallets on a secured network, and never give away or LOSE your info. once it's gone, you can never get it back!

Goodluck to the OP!!!
Activity: 325
Merit: 26
December 11, 2017, 11:12:14 AM
I just contacted the virtual currency, now more confused, I do not know what knowledge is what I most need to understand. What part of the virtual currency is, I think I should start from the most basic, but I do not know how to start.
I hope friends can give me some advice, I have bought some books, but I do not know a lot of knowledge, I think it is not the book I should read, maybe they are too difficult.
If you can give me some advice, I will be very grateful, I hope to see your answer, thank you!

Obviously you'll need to open up a trading account and fund it (which takes a few days or more in the US due to KYC laws).

But it all starts and ends with wallets (for an investor). Understand how they work, the limitations,etc.. Assuming you're sold on BTC and crypto currencies as a whole - learn about wallets, brain wallets, paper wallets, off-line wallets, hardware wallets.

After you purchase BTC send some to different wallets. Yes you'll be paying fees but that's the price of learning how your tool works. After three or four transactions you'll be a pro.  It will make sense to have different types of wallets just so that you can learn.

After that -- just read and watch yt videos. There's plenty of rabbits holes to fall down into: from shift ciphers to elliptic curve cryptography to understanding how the block chain works.
Activity: 10
December 11, 2017, 09:35:03 AM
I actually learned on my own. It was pretty difficult to grasp considering it's always up & down. But I'd recommend reading the books, doing as much learning as you can, & when you're ready... get a good wallet lol. You can manage lad!
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 09:30:43 AM
first of all, you don't need to spent your money for learning cryptocurrencies, it's all free and you can get it by reading this forum, or reading blog, watching youtube videos, so all is free.

then you need to read much from this forum, if anything is unclear, feel free to ask.

Activity: 976
Merit: 575
Cryptophile at large
December 11, 2017, 08:24:17 AM
I just contacted the virtual currency, now more confused, I do not know what knowledge is what I most need to understand. What part of the virtual currency is, I think I should start from the most basic, but I do not know how to start.
I hope friends can give me some advice, I have bought some books, but I do not know a lot of knowledge, I think it is not the book I should read, maybe they are too difficult.
If you can give me some advice, I will be very grateful, I hope to see your answer, thank you!

Well if you've bought them then I would suggest at least trying to read them first as it would be a good start. If you struggle with those then try watch some youtube videos about what bitcoin is for beginners etc. I would recomend watching anything you can fine by andreas antonopoulos as he is good for beginners and helped me out a lot when I first started. Good look.
Activity: 25
December 11, 2017, 08:22:23 AM
Well, i think you should know how to buy, how to sell Bitcoin and how to avoid scammers from this forum because the quanlity of sacmmers are increasing day by day.
Activity: 8
December 11, 2017, 08:06:11 AM
I can start with bitcoin from where, everything is new and difficult for me

You can start with buying and selling, I mainly use Paxful for my transaction Here are the links for their tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEdO5iZSLKs
Activity: 42
December 11, 2017, 07:50:34 AM
You have to make everything on here easy for yourself in other to understand more about bitcoin. And you can start by visiting the beginners and help, read so many threads you can, make sure sure to dedicate your time with it. While reading from beginners and help, also go to YouTube to see some videos too.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 07:29:13 AM

You should start by reading a lot...
Start reading this link with some beginner’s useful information: Bitcoin Explained for Dummies.
Activity: 75
December 11, 2017, 05:22:42 AM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
December 11, 2017, 01:21:05 AM
Well, first of all, welcome on board. As you said you want to learn about this technology and you are interested in it yet you don't want to read the book. In such case, I would recommend you to start with 'Beginners & Help' section and read the topics so that you will be able to learn the basic stuff and you will find the solutions to your most of the questions as a newbie. Spend as much as time in reading the valuable topics, posts and articles to gain a concrete base of knowledge.
Activity: 42
December 10, 2017, 10:37:40 PM
Pages:
Jump to: