Pages:
Author

Topic: As a successful trader, how do you cut your loss short? - page 9. (Read 10348 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
i can not be considered as a successfull trader but i know a few thing that you need to do to cut your losses.
first you must have your own strategy,and put your position.
after you put your position,do not forget to use stop-loss order.
why ? because it's a tool to help you minimize the loss,insert your target into your stop-loss order and wait for it.
if the price goes down to below your level,the order will be executed.

Stop loss order is very risky, you can end up with a bigger loss. For me the best way to cut losses is not selling or not doing panic selling. You should know the price you will sell if things go bad.
Activity: 233
Merit: 106
The Operating System for DAOs
i can not be considered as a successfull trader but i know a few thing that you need to do to cut your losses.
why ? because it's a tool to help you minimize the loss,insert your target into your stop-loss order and wait for it.
Disagree with using stop loss order. Too many times my stop loss has been hit and then rebounds and as an adjustment I stopped doing that. Now I manually view the markets and don't carry more than 20 coins. If you have more coins than this perhaps you should use stop loss because it will be tough to keep track. If you have less than 20 coins, I feel like you can track them manually everyday and see which ones need cutting.
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Hello guys please can we share our view as a successful crypto trader how do you cut your loss short??
Pages:
Jump to: