Pages:
Author

Topic: As it turns out, Craig Wright actually is Satoshi! - page 4. (Read 12946 times)

legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
Craig wright is a flake just like John Nash and the others, until someone comes out to spend a single coin of Satoshi I wouldn't believe. Why is this craze for unnecessary fame ? I'm sick and tired of it!!

its all fake drama
instead of asking the real questions about what concepts and code changes have been discussed at the roundtable.
those close to the corporate elite want to distract you with this kardashian-esq social entertainment drama of 'the round table will reveal the real satoshi'

making sheep think the only thing to discuss concerning the round table is this social 'who is satoshi' crap.

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Why do you all care who's Satoshi?! Use bitcoin and that's it!
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Tip: 1JBSwRgm7iMzc7uyhnJdxH7hSECdJkdMoj

Its probably a frontend for this: http://www.correspondencepoker.com/  a peer2peer pokergame copyrighted in 2009.
Also mentioned here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=289261.5;imode

CPoker is the shortform for correspondencepoker
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
WTF?  This is turning out to be pretty weird.  Why is the world starting to accept this as fact all of the sudden? 
http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-new-satoshi-nakamoto-rumors/

Craig wright is a flake just like John Nash and the others, until someone comes out to spend a single coin of Satoshi I wouldn't believe. Why is this craze for unnecessary fame ? I'm sick and tired of it!!
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
If you have a half functioning brain, you can easily imagine how it might have happened, with miners not giving a fuck about anyone (Satoshi included) and anything but their profits
It only takes a basic understanding of economics and game theory to understand that this would be (and was) the premise of satoshi's design. That you don't understand that, is exactly why "he" left.

That's what I'm talking about

And it's good that you finally come to understand my point. The next step would be to accept the truth that if he didn't leave, his voice wouldn't be heard by the miners turning a deaf ear to anything but the tinkling of coins. Therefore, he couldn't possibly say what you meant him to say if he were to stay. Basically, this is no more than your wet dreams
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
If you have a half functioning brain, you can easily imagine how it might have happened, with miners not giving a fuck about anyone (Satoshi included) and anything but their profits
It only takes a basic understanding of economics and game theory to understand that this would be (and was) the premise of satoshi's design. That you don't understand that, is exactly why "he" left.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

These are no more than just idle talks

I created a thread about a year ago telling basically the same, that "21 million cap is not so much written in stone". My main point was that what is done by one human being can be undone by another human being. But that thread was quickly filled with angry comments and I myself was just as quickly labelled as a heretic and traitor. I'm still keeping to the same view but seeing how miners are loath to accept changes that could even slightly undermine their profits (e.g. changing the notorious blocksize), this is utterly irrelevant what the so-called bitcoin elites are discussing now
You know what Satoshi would say?  He would say "ya we can change it easy, just set it at x block" then he would leave and never address such irrational debate again.

No, I don't know

On the other hand, you don't know that either. Most likely, he left the scene specifically not to get involved in debates like this one. And that was a wise decision, after all. I don't think he would be quite happy to have his say ultimately ignored which would certainly be the case. If you have a half functioning brain, you can easily imagine how it might have happened, with miners not giving a fuck about anyone (Satoshi included) and anything but their profits
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Speaking of who ^^^, here's an interesting tidbit - one dude who vouched for Craig Steven Wright being Satoshi Nakamoto was on record prior in stating that his job is NOT figuring out who is trustworthy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mIcfxes8OI&feature=youtu.be&t=3360. Yet, that is exactly what he did.
vip
Left (or first) image: https://web.archive.org/web/20151119111410/http://lynn-downunder.blogspot.com

Any questions?

For those wonder what happened to Reeses:

https://web.archive.org/web/20151119111410/http://lynn-downunder.blogspot.com

ref. https://web.archive.org/web/20151119111410/http://lynn-downunder.blogspot.com

Our beloved pets Reeses and Peanut. They just turned 10 on November 4th. Last night around 9:30 pm Reeses passed away. Our hearts are broken and we wonder how different life will now be without her.

Well of course, I instantly developed a huge craving for Reese's [sic] ... (follow the link is possible: http://web.archive.org/#!http://cassowarytales.blogspot.com/2013/11/reeces-peanut-butter-cups-ah.html)

What are the odds?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

I think the Hershberg does it.  Not only are you a fucking queer, but you are also a fucking jew.  Hey, I said I like you.  Even if you want to push things up my ass, an offer I fully decline and reject as vulgar, I still like you.  Indeed, we are probably related via that Lithuanian connection.  How do you like that!  Sorry to learn your Dutch granddad had to go marry some yenta and screw up your genetics.  But, that's the way things go.  

Yiddish East Blockers.

Now it all makes sense.   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

Wait, Nick Szabo's middle name was Thomas?

Oy, I'm seeing unicorns!!!

"Wanna play on my tom-tom?"

Holy fuck!  You are one weird queer.  I like that about you.   Are you jewish?

On dad's side, grandfather was German and grandmother was Lithuanian. On mother's side, grandfather was Pennsylvania Dutch and grandmother's maiden name was Hershberg. Does the latter count?

RawDog, the only qualms that I have with you is that you for some reason have qualms with me. That said, I'm extending an olive branch for you to stick up your ass (humor, bud).
I think the Hershberg does it.  Not only are you a fucking queer, but you are also a fucking jew.  Hey, I said I like you.  Even if you want to push things up my ass, an offer I fully decline and reject as vulgar, I still like you.  Indeed, we are probably related via that Lithuanian connection.  How do you like that!  Sorry to learn your otherwise respectable Dutch granddad had to go marry some dirty yenta and screw up your genetics.  But, that's the way things go.  
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

On dad's side, grandfather was German and grandmother was Lithuanian. On mother's side, grandfather was Pennsylvania Dutch and grandmother's maiden name was Hershberg. Does the latter count?

RawDog, the only qualms that I have with you is that you for some reason have qualms with me. That said, I'm extending an olive branch for you to stick up your ass (humor, bud).

See, you just make it such a challenge for me to shine.  😂
vip

Holy fuck!  You are one weird queer.  I like that about you.   Are you jewish?

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

There are way too many crazies on this thread, not sure I have room.  lol

But I like the twins idea.  But really, I thought I researched all these top Bitcoin coders and somehow I missed Szabo's middle name. 
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

vip

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

vip
The anagram for Stochastic - ctc = Satoshi.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

anagrams hmm..

and abit of cryptographic math lol
gives you my brain fart ages ago

its not nick..
but i do love some of the theories and 'proofs'

the funniest one is using the letters of his name
someone said nicks middle name was thomas

NICK THOMAS SZABO

take the C and the B change them to numeric (c=3 b=2)
3x2=6
6= 1 and 1 and 1 and 1 and 1 and 1
1=A and 1,1,1,1,1     (A and five 1's)
save the A for later but lets carry on using the numbers
1,1,1,1,1= 3 and 2
3x2=6
6=3 and 3
3x3=9

take the Z and change it to numeric (z=26)
26+9=35

dont take these out, just note that the missing letters are O=15 T=20   =35

so numerically we can see there is a conversion method for ZBC=OT
now take out the CBZ and add in the AOT

NICK THOMAS SZABO
NIK THOMAS SAOAOT

now mix them letters up from:
NIK THOMAS SAOAOT

to:

S   (NIK THOMAS AOAOT)
SA   (NIK THOMAS OAOT)
SAT   (NIK HOMAS OAOT)
SATO   (NIK HMAS OAOT)
SATOS   (NIK HMA OAOT)
SATOSH   (NIK MA OAOT)
SATOSHI   (NK MA OAOT)
SATOSHI N  (K MA OAOT)
SATOSHI NA  (K M OAOT)
SATOSHI NAK  ( M OAOT)
SATOSHI NAKA  ( M OOT)
SATOSHI NAKAM  (  OOT)
SATOSHI NAKAMO  (  OT)
SATOSHI NAKAMOT  (  O)
SATOSHI NAKAMOTO

i know nick is not, but i just liked this bit of speculation and wordplay.. put a smile on my face

Your post gave me the CBz.

Now, onto some real math: http://www.blacksheepnetworks.com/security/resources/pentest/14456.html

Date: Fri Oct 19 2007 - 18:02:10 EDT

As for my personal opinion, I have seen MANY people bitching about HR, management, business, certified people etc. What I have found in my 23 years in Info Sec is that those who "bitch" the loudest about this are the least likely to fit in a team. And THIS is an issue. Cowboy security jockeys are in abundance. What is needed is more professionals. A cert will not do this. What is needed is experience OUTSIDE IT security as well as the tech skills.

Regards,
Craig Wright
GSE-Compliance

2007 - 23 = 1984 (not the infamous book title).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Steven_Wright

Craig Steven Wright (born October 1970) is an Australian computer scientist and businessman.

Wright graduated from high school in 1987 from Padua College in Brisbane.

Ergo, Craig Steven Wright has been in Info Sec since he was 14 years old, a freshman in high school still checking his balls down under (De intended) every day to see if any peach fuzz was about to bloom.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
The anagram for Stochastic - ctc = Satoshi.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

anagrams hmm..

and abit of cryptographic math lol
gives you my brain fart ages ago

its not nick..
but i do love some of the theories and 'proofs'

the funniest one is using the letters of his name
someone said nicks middle name was thomas

NICK THOMAS SZABO

take the C and the B change them to numeric (c=3 b=2)
3x2=6
6= 1 and 1 and 1 and 1 and 1 and 1
1=A and 1,1,1,1,1     (A and five 1's)
save the A for later but lets carry on using the numbers
1,1,1,1,1= 3 and 2
3x2=6
6=3 and 3
3x3=9

take the Z and change it to numeric (z=26)
26+9=35

dont take these out, just note that the missing letters are O=15 T=20   =35

so numerically we can see there is a conversion method for ZBC=OT
now take out the CBZ and add in the AOT

NICK THOMAS SZABO
NIK THOMAS SAOAOT

now mix them letters up from:
NIK THOMAS SAOAOT

to:

S   (NIK THOMAS AOAOT)
SA   (NIK THOMAS OAOT)
SAT   (NIK HOMAS OAOT)
SATO   (NIK HMAS OAOT)
SATOS   (NIK HMA OAOT)
SATOSH   (NIK MA OAOT)
SATOSHI   (NK MA OAOT)
SATOSHI N  (K MA OAOT)
SATOSHI NA  (K M OAOT)
SATOSHI NAK  ( M OAOT)
SATOSHI NAKA  ( M OOT)
SATOSHI NAKAM  (  OOT)
SATOSHI NAKAMO  (  OT)
SATOSHI NAKAMOT  (  O)
SATOSHI NAKAMOTO

i know nick is not, but i just liked this bit of speculation and wordplay.. put a smile on my face
vip

Is that post for real?  Haha.

From the desk of Real Satoshi, The Security Guru:

http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2011/Jan/561

Re: Travel letter from Craig S. Wright
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 15:25:18 +0000
I am truly amazed.  He was actually HIRED by someone who is paying travel expenses?  Wonders never cease.

He's probably trying to merge his "Vulnerability Prediction System" with "Getting Off the Patch."  You know, I wouldn't
be surprised.

t

-----Original Message-----
From: full-disclosure-bounces () lists grok org uk [mailto:full-
disclosure-bounces () lists grok org uk] On Behalf Of
mad.men () hushmail com
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2011 10:56 AM
To: full-disclosure () lists grok org uk
Subject: [Full-disclosure] Travel letter from Craig S. Wright

This is so funny, almost laughed my ass off Smiley Enjoy!

Hello all,

I am sitting on a plane as I type this in flight some place between
SFO (San Francisco) and JFK (New York). I am not flying economy as
this is a work trip and I have laptops and other things sprawled all
over the place in my mobile office structure. Having power in business
and first was always a turn on for me and a justification as I can
generally pay for the cost of the flight in billable hours as well as
arriving relaxed.

This is not of course an advertisement for premium service flights,
but rather a post about the other aspects of flight with laptops these
days.

That is Internet access.

I have another 4 hours before I have to turn my laptop off. I love the
wireless internet access you can get in flight right now as I am
sitting here at 30,000 feet. I mean this is really marvellous when you
think of it. I have 4 companies, 2 of which are in the stages where
they are in need of constant attention and I can be there 24x7 even as
I fly now. I only have the small sections for take-off and landing
where I have to be internet deprived. As a work-a-holic, the ability
to stay connected from 3G on the parts of my travel and manage and
monitor client needs and staff is absolutely tremendous.

I have Netstumbler on my laptop, just collecting passively. I do not
have the Kismet one running now. There is another laptop here and I
see a paper on the security of inflight services - the GOGO service is
unsecured. Not even WEP. So for the work critical things I use the
Citrix gateway and allow those who want to see my browsing to
unsecured sites to collect away.

The shame I see in all this is that these wireless hotspots on planes
are even less secure than the ones on the ground. With more and more
executives starting to use these services, this is going to be more of
an issue as time passes. I see C-level staff using this now and in
time more and more use from high-level employees will occur.

Think of all that leaked data. For the right people, it would almost
seem profitable to hop a plane and extrude data in flight.

Lots to add to the list of things to secure…

God I love technology!

Dr. Craig S Wright GSE-Malware, GSE-Compliance, LLM, & ...

Information Defense Pty Ltd

Mobile: 0417 683 914

Description: Logo4

Something else I just saw since I'm a professional anagramer  Roll Eyes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stochastic#Finance

The financial markets use stochastic models to represent the seemingly random behaviour of assets such as stocks, commodities, relative currency prices (i.e., the price of one currency compared to that of another, such as the price of US Dollar compared to that of the Euro), and interest rates. These models are then used by quantitative analysts to value options on stock prices, bond prices, and on interest rates, see Markov models. Moreover, it is at the heart of the insurance industry.

The anagram for Stochastic - ctc = Satoshi.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: