Pages:
Author

Topic: As the oldest miner in the forum, I declare... - page 3. (Read 10048 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
LOL.... ^ Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Oh, and just for further proof, the page source even says that her profile pic is of Aishwarya Rai and is hosted on toptenz.net

Here's the actual link: http://www.toptenz.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/aishwarya-rai.jpg

And the html div code for the link taken directly from THIS page's source code:
http://www.toptenz.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/aishwarya-rai.jpg" width="120" height="80" alt="" class="avatar" border="0" />
Or just a fat dude trying to be any woman.... Can we see your real picture? without the slong please...
Haters gonna hate.

Maria.

Well, these things happen when you're a guy pretending to be a beautiful woman online...
Activity: 832
Haters gonna hate.

Maria.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
That today shall be known from now on, as the official Satoshi N Day.

To celebrate, we use the network with gratitude.

Mining since april 09.

Maria.

If you sent me 1 BTC, I could curse your e-penis.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Decent Programmer to boot!
Maria, I'm not going to lie. I don't like you. I managed to keep my mouth shut when you made baseless accusations against Zhou Tong. I don't know how that turned out, nor do I care. You make these useless threads with no proof, then refuse to provide it when asked. I could care less if you're the oldest miner on this forum. Here's what I know about you.

• You have an inflated sense of self importance
  • Your picture is of some Indian actress
  • You treat every other person on this forum as if they're inferior
  • Very few people on this forum like or "Show you some fucking respect"

This post is more or less pointless, cause I know you'll just continue your active trolling and nobody really cares at all, but ya know, I just don't like you at all. So, cheers!

EDIT: Spelling

Hey! I have an idea =3 This is a stickup! Give me 21,000,001 Bitcoins, or I post this on every thread. >:3

+1

Seriously though, that's a great way to get banned though...

I figured it was a pretty obvious joke, because there will never be more than 21,000,000 Bitcoins in circulation. If she attempted to pay the "ransom", no matter how much I dislike "her" I would send it back.

That's awkward, I was hoping I didn't have to explain that I understood it.

Sorry, I'm really frickin tired right now. I should have seen that. My bad Tongue Ugh, time to get an energy drink.

I know the feeling.
Activity: 532
Maria, I'm not going to lie. I don't like you. I managed to keep my mouth shut when you made baseless accusations against Zhou Tong. I don't know how that turned out, nor do I care. You make these useless threads with no proof, then refuse to provide it when asked. I could care less if you're the oldest miner on this forum. Here's what I know about you.

This post is more or less pointless, cause I know you'll just continue your active trolling and nobody really cares at all, but ya know, I just don't like you at all. So, cheers!

Hey! I have an idea =3 This is a stickup! Give me 21,000,001 Bitcoins, or I post this on every thread. >:3

+1

I figured it was a pretty obvious joke, because there will never be more than 21,000,000 Bitcoins in circulation. If she attempted to pay the "ransom", no matter how much I dislike "her" I would send it back.

Sorry, I'm really frickin tired right now. I should have seen that. My bad Tongue Ugh, time to get an energy drink.

+1

+1

+1

Please note her lack of response. This happens in every thread she makes. She just shuts up when she knows she's caught.

Just for variety, sometimes she deletes her threads when she's proven to be full of shit.  She did that with her infamous "Wendon Mews" thread.

Maria:  Do you use tampons to get in to character ?
Activity: 336
This is the same troll that claimed to have made a forex bot that offered incredible return with almost no risk!!!!!1!!!!1!one!!

1/10 troll.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Please note her lack of response. This happens in every thread she makes. She just shuts up when she knows she's caught.

Just for variety, sometimes she deletes her threads when she's proven to be full of shit.  She did that with her infamous "Wendon Mews" thread.
$#!7, send me 10 BTC and I'll NEVER troll you again, lol... I'm sure 10 BTC is like 10 cents to you, since you've been mining since '09 and all...
Put your money where your mouth is... Send me 100 BTC and I will change my attitude towards you for an agreed upon amount of time Smiley

This post is more or less pointless, cause I know you'll just consider your active trolling and nobody really cares at all, but ya know, I just don't like you at all. So, cheers!

^ This guy gets it...

This post is more or less pointless, cause I know you'll just consider your active trolling and nobody really cares at all, but ya know, I just don't like you at all. So, cheers!

^ This guy gets it...
well lets see... If I have been mining since 2009, I wonder how many bitcoins I have?

RelicMaria.

You probably have a ton, probably enough to actually become a REAL woman if you wanted to... But, what's your point...? That we should all be throwing ourselves at your feet begging you for BTC handouts since you're BTC-rich...? LOL...
Pages:
Jump to: