Pages:
Author

Topic: As the oldest miner in the forum, I declare... - page 5. (Read 10048 times)

Activity: 832
Merit: 250
Please children, stay on topic. You say I am a liar but since day 1 I have backboned this community directly and indirectly.

Lets make the odds 5 to 1. You bet 10 btc and receive 50 btc if you win. Open your eyes children.. watch me crash the market with a 100K short sale. Watch how a professional handles it.

ForexMaria.
Activity: 266
I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.
they all look alike so much!!!
But they are beautifull though. I'm a sound technician and few years ago i toured with some productions from bollywood in europe, got to meet the girls in a more "professional" way.  I had problems with names in those days. laughed my ass off though.

to make it clear once and for all:

shilpa shetty

Aishwarya Rai

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Actually, the avatar is Aishwarya Rai, Indian actress and former Miss World.  "Maria" is not Aishwarya Rai.

Yes you have the avatar image correct. In fact it is the engagement photo of Aishwarya Rai.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Maria is a crazy person...
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
If you looked like your avatar and have a millionaire husband like you claim..... What in the fucking hell are you doing here?

The avatar is Shilpa Shetty, indian actress.

Actually, the avatar is Aishwarya Rai, Indian actress and former Miss World.  "Maria" is not Aishwarya Rai.

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
Let's make it real. My oldest block mined (that I still have the wallet for):

http://blockexplorer.com/b/78744
Time: 2010-09-08 22:32:36
Difficulty: 712.884864
1BVHdyTQnVXQJVyE24uY9SxPB36eCQRqS2

Code:
$ bitcoind verifymessage 1BVHdyTQnVXQJVyE24uY9SxPB36eCQRqS2 HNSndm0ZsXURdV0cbO19DSWQmrhU3yapXGeg1BtkAzStWJIWLqlx/MeNXiUTWc3WmjjmsE4YU/ftuQBO4Mhu6s4= "This is my oldest block"
true

Who's older?
If you looked like your avatar and have a millionaire husband like you claim..... What in the fucking hell are you doing here?

The avatar is Shilpa Shetty, indian actress.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Decent Programmer to boot!
I've been thinking of raising my bet to 1000 BTC but there is no way she/he/it can prove she/he/it was mining in 2009.
She/he/it can offer someone a few coins who was mining in 2009 for a scam to deliver "proof"

, or maybe he is a woman and he's getting boned by a miner-friend/husband and will ask him to deliver proof, which is also scamming the bet. But i doubt it's a woman.

If someone can think of a way to prove he has been mining since 2009, personally!
And not deliver "proof" coming from friends/family or payed for proof, then i will raise my bet to 1000 BTC.

Of course there is a way. All he needs to do is send coins from an address which found a block in 2009.

He could have get the private key for that address another way, but that's very unlikely.

"Oldest Miner in the forum" != "Has been mining since 2009"

I would personally accept anything within a month of Bitcoin's Public release.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
I've been thinking of raising my bet to 1000 BTC but there is no way she/he/it can prove she/he/it was mining in 2009.
She/he/it can offer someone a few coins who was mining in 2009 for a scam to deliver "proof"

, or maybe he is a woman and he's getting boned by a miner-friend/husband and will ask him to deliver proof, which is also scamming the bet. But i doubt it's a woman.

If someone can think of a way to prove he has been mining since 2009, personally!
And not deliver "proof" coming from friends/family or payed for proof, then i will raise my bet to 1000 BTC.

Of course there is a way. All he needs to do is send coins from an address which found a block in 2009.

He could have get the private key for that address another way, but that's very unlikely.
Activity: 434
100%
Satoshi is the best example that the ones highest up on the ladder don't always have to be fucking pricks.

Activity: 588
firstbits.com/1kznfw
Wouldn't Satoshi be the oldest miner, anyway? Genesis Block all day!

Satoshi's account is not active.
Activity: 504
Decent Programmer to boot!

Wouldn't Satoshi be the oldest miner, anyway? Genesis Block all day!

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Is this the same self-important Maria that went apeshit over Bitcoinica?

Nobody CARES how many Bitcoins you have or how old you are! Get lost already!

Yes.
Activity: 434
100%
Is this the same self-important Maria that went apeshit over Bitcoinica?

Nobody CARES how many Bitcoins you have or how old you are! Get lost already!

Activity: 686
Wat
She might be the oldest miner because she is 100 years old and lives in a nursing home. Tongue
Activity: 832
I can prove it. What is the best way to prove it?

Again, min bet is 10 BTC. If I am lying you win 30 BTC, if I am telling the truth you pay me 10 BTC. Put your money where your mouth is, you are talking to the oldest miner here so have some fucking respect.

Miner Maria.

Badbear, what I meant was min 10 BTC per person, so if only 7 people bet 10 btc each, thats only 70 btc on the table. I am looking for 1000 BTC min.

Also, if you smell bull shit, the odds are 3 to 1 right now. Place your bet.

You can't just change the rules of a bet in the middle of the game.
it's like sending mails to satoshi:"oh wait, what i meant was, er...i wanted to send 0.0001 BTC instead of 250 DUH

I accepted your minimum bet!

And I accept your bet as well, you are just going to have to wait until 1 more person bets 990 btc or 99 people bet 10 btc just like you did. What happens to you if YOU dont pay?! Should I make this a Hero member only bet?!? I certainly do not want matyhews sockpuppets betting on this... Take the timer for now and SUYA.
I can prove it. What is the best way to prove it?

Again, min bet is 10 BTC. If I am lying you win 30 BTC, if I am telling the truth you pay me 10 BTC. Put your money where your mouth is, you are talking to the oldest miner here so have some fucking respect.

Miner Maria.

Badbear, what I meant was min 10 BTC per person, so if only 7 people bet 10 btc each, thats only 70 btc on the table. I am looking for 1000 BTC min.

You can't just change the rules of a bet in the middle of the game.
it's like sending mails to satoshi:"oh wait, what i meant was, er...i wanted to send 0.0001 BTC instead of 250 DUH

I accepted your minimum bet!
if you're not a liar, you'd have your proof ready before placing the bet
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128

Yeah, odds are even higher you'll just disappear and your next "wife" will make an account.
Pages:
Jump to: