Pages:
Author

Topic: [ASCE] Ascentcoin|Anonymous Transaction | The First Dedicated Academic Service | - page 22. (Read 62364 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
so no pools? whats the diff at?

ASCE is pure pos now ,pow finished
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
The new version has what improvement?  Huh

The new version has a check box which will make your transaction anonymous.

It is the "hottest" feature to have. If this coin got listed on poloniex it would go up 50 times in value. All anyone talks about on that site is which coin is anonymous.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
so no pools? whats the diff at?
We are # 3 in CCEX Smiley

This is really great news ,we will be adding video promotion to Ascent soon..
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 109
Activity: 126
How exciting

Another anonymous coin with a not 1%, but a 2% premine which will end up being dumped

Anonymous is already played out
How do you get this claim?

We have very good active developer, who successfully developed anon silently, unlike some other coins who will ann the anon days or weeks before the beta release.
Look at the early days of ASCE, only the developer worked on it, nobody look at it, and it seems the developer is in-experienced in promoting the coins (I guess maybe he just come to cryptocoin world, but i was moved by his enthusiasm and confidence), however, the developer is always active and making progress, developing new features.
I am a miner and supporter of ASCE, and i believe ASCE have a bright future.
Yes, our developer may be new in this cryptocoin world, and ASCE is still young, but I believe the developer have the enthusiasm, confidence and capability to lead us to go farther and we will have a bright future.

Have you seen how many anonymous coins are out right now?

2% premine is very high

Why don't you post your wallet with the premine address on the first post?

Yes, there are some anonymous coins right there, but i believe as long as we have a good developer and keep developing good features, we will be able to stand in the cryptocoin world, and proliferate.

Everything is comparable, 2% premine may be high in your perspective, but i believe it may be important for the early development of the coin,
I am not sure where do the developer use for the premine, but as far as i know, no body care about ASCE in the beginning, and the developer build all the infrastructure of this coin, such as exchanges, block explorer, logo, giveaway, etc using the premine. For a new developer, I think some premine is important for his project, as long as he don't directly sell the premine to the market, I think there is no scam.

What makes me moved is his dedication, capability, and enthusiasm, he answer most questions from forum members within reasonable amount time, he builds the anon wallet, and he is confident about ASCE. I think this is why i believe in ASCE and believe it will have a good future, and have its position in cryptocoin world.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
How exciting

Another anonymous coin with a not 1%, but a 2% premine which will end up being dumped

We have very good active developer, who successfully developed anon silently, unlike some other coins who will ann the anon days or weeks before the beta release.
Look at the early days of ASCE, only the developer worked on it, nobody look at it, and it seems the developer is in-experienced in promoting the coins (I guess maybe he just come to cryptocoin world, but i was moved by his enthusiasm and confidence), however, the developer is always active and making progress, developing new features.
Yes, our developer may be new in this cryptocoin world, and ASCE is still young, but I believe the developer have the enthusiasm, confidence and capability to lead us to go farther and we will have a bright future.

Have you seen how many anonymous coins are out right now?

2% premine is very high

Why don't you post your wallet with the premine address on the first post?

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Ascentcoin dev, I've PMed you the link to the Ascentcoin Trailer.  Wink
How exciting

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
How exciting

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
This coin is too cheap.

No one knows about it and that it is anonymous.

Please try to work with some magazines to get articles written.

ASCE should be 10 or 100 times more expensive then it is and pulling in 5000 BTC volume per 24 hours.
Activity: 68
the price is now too cheap, I hope when he gets bittrex, will cost at least 6 k  Grin
Hello community.

I would like to mine this coin. As i read POW has ended, so is there any working multipool paying out in ASCE?

thanks.

Thanks for your interest, currently there is no multipool, but i think a multipool will be released the near future

Thanks for answering...

I will keep an eye on this for the future very promising coin.

You are welcome Smiley
Feel free to come back once in a while
lets grow the volume.

Yes, c-cex is a very good exchange, let's grow the volume Smiley
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
Hello community.

I would like to mine this coin. As i read POW has ended, so is there any working multipool paying out in ASCE?

thanks.

Thanks for your interest, currently there is no multipool, but i think a multipool will be released the near future

Thanks for answering...

I will keep an eye on this for the future very promising coin.
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Lol, someone bought all  ASCE to 0.000019 BTC/ASCE....
Nice! This guy probably knows what's comming. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: