Pages:
Author

Topic: Ascendancy Scam - Claiming back investments has ended. - page 3. (Read 7565 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Double checked my adress, all good sir Smiley
Activity: 69
Merit: 3
Double checked my adress, all good for me !
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Double checked my address good to go  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
if at 15 February there is still unclaimed back investments, shouldn´t the rest amount be divided between translaters of the thread, and people that had their time scammed???
That would be the team members, and not the translators. The amount of time invested by translators is negligible in comparison. It has not been yet decided what would be done with the unclaimed amount.
Activity: 420
if at 15 February there is still unclaimed back investments, shouldn´t the rest amount be divided between translaters of the thread, and people that had their time scammed???
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Double checked my address Smiley Good to go Smiley
legendary
Terminated.
You can send to exchange  address: 1BNaVN1LxADC16A3kofDUrTYP1d7w32oQ4
Added.

I double checked, 1Crm5wevYsxjjxSPRXF2fvgFx8mUSkejLn is my BTC address all right. Awaiting and thank you!
Thanks.

'Official' cutoff date is the 15th of February. After this date, no further claims will be accepted. We can not be held responsible if someone does not claim their money in time.

As far as repayment is concerned, it is likely that I will have final numbers in 24-48 hours. Repayment can start right after (for those that have supplied adequate proof of investment).
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
The second table has been populated as well: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17740167
Double Check your addresses. We can not be held responsible if the BTC goes to the wrong address (due to a wrongly specified address). It is your responsibility to double-check and notify me in time if there is an error.

Quoting all the repayment addresses:

Address used to invest with: 1Crm5wevYsxjjxSPRXF2fvgFx8mUSkejLn

I double checked, 1Crm5wevYsxjjxSPRXF2fvgFx8mUSkejLn is my BTC address all right. Awaiting and thank you!
You can send to exchange  address: 1BNaVN1LxADC16A3kofDUrTYP1d7w32oQ4

Thats address i used for first registrasi in this forum Smiley
legendary
Terminated.
The second table has been populated as well: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17740167
Double Check your addresses. We can not be held responsible if the BTC goes to the wrong address (due to a wrongly specified address). It is your responsibility to double-check and notify me in time if there is an error.

Quoting all the repayment addresses:
Address used to invest with: 15fL49AU66Ycn9iEsk2mq69uaHSK7xSyoW
Address used to invest with: 17trThirv21VwfFhnKSQeWzJ4LU5sJ1Lf9
Repayment address (if different): 1C6X9rzQQJY2pPwvGaaLrdP5LGkUpC6Mh6
Address used to invest with: 1873V7dPwih5Ax6TUjBGs9KU4anSYMkDfy
3J8Ubmn1MWhmfvWiu1PqZZdApA5A6yGpvn
Repayment address (if different): 1LyygwtbMQX8dxARTv5jRNCLrSWFGrdSjx
Repayment address (if different): 1DcBz7SnUB8jJ6toUqHeRwq6GziYCmdSMZ
Repayment adress: 1FtfxH3rxoo4fTQtnWBBBSRZRR6QLqxCCm (my Bittrex deposit adress)
Repayment address: 1MqPCaQ4UHpk4fndUHmTBrtPy8MbUHh3zW
I hope Repayment address: 1NNNGesuPFAPEshQVg89mnrgBLG6Mw5Eph (I do not hava a wallet,This is the address of the exchange.)
Address used to invest with: 1H5Xb52kZnhASQ347ZgzN61ppyDLuPhFq6
Receive/Refund address: 1nrtrrqCMZrg1Aif9Mi8gHL73pLHagthZ
You can send to exchange  address: 1BNaVN1LxADC16A3kofDUrTYP1d7w32oQ4
Repayment address: 1KJVi9PDUf4oMFzVLzhkGg76nsyBXeMXsy

Full archive of the whole thread (cheating won't work): https://archive.fo/7TE93
legendary
Terminated.
So what do I need to do to verify my account?
PM sent.

Address Used to Invest: 3CD1QW6fjgTwKq3Pj97nty28WZAVkziNom

Amount: 0.11455

Transaction ID: fd9058d1c63f2bf043f51f3e43e0b059b68494d02d8bb951758afcde6f17272f

Miscellaneous: I transferred from Luno (BitX) and cannot sign

Added and sent a PM to you as well.

~5% is still unclaimed. I will start filling in the second table today.
Activity: 175
Address Used to Invest: 3CD1QW6fjgTwKq3Pj97nty28WZAVkziNom

Amount: 0.11455

Transaction ID: fd9058d1c63f2bf043f51f3e43e0b059b68494d02d8bb951758afcde6f17272f

Miscellaneous: I transferred from Luno (BitX) and cannot sign

...I'm a Newbie here  Wink
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
So what do I need to do to verify my account?
legendary
Terminated.
So what do you suggest? Access to my Bittrex account?
That's one of the options, yes. I will message you though.
i ised bitx , if you need you can pm me  Grin
I'm slowly contacting everyone who has made claims in order to verify their investments in one way or another. The table is slowly turning green, whilst I do more background calculation in excel.

There is still some unclaimed money (as mentioned in the second post).
i ised bitx , if you need you can pm me  Grin
legendary
Terminated.

Signed message:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is aguila, and today is 07.02.2017. I'm signing this message in order to prove ownership of my address used to invest into ASC.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1D334QcMdSMoW4GKZXMhe4AgQtJWo7AkMG

IFv96fXO3JRyhyJJCexgMjr1hwBhsxk2KSoAzk3+tWkHkGVg7I3HqxulIFw9AM5RiStSqqJ/ZVlUT1vcfqiodjk=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Verified. You've learned something new. Cheesy
Activity: 104
Amount: 0.00750342 BTC
The amount is wrong. You invested: 0.0071165 (the rest was sent as change to some other address).

Signed message:
This is aguila, and today is 05.02.2017. I'm signing this message in order to prove ownership of my address used to invest into ASC.

IP9kjF73N+S6NPROU9QVy1zKwKr+0rkTF/6cuIEnhETz9FbXsc6hZqTzEjOKNBz4kv9vRTq2K9lOo+BP3P8kt6c=
Message doesn't verify for me. Try again.

Full table can be found here for now: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17740166

Lauda I fixed it, sorry for the inconvenience, first time signing a message  Roll Eyes  Yes I did thx Lauda!

Address used to invest with: 1D334QcMdSMoW4GKZXMhe4AgQtJWo7AkMG
Amount: 1.0 BTC
TX ID: https://blockchain.info/tx/e086af0eb50df22cf529bbdffd3829700806ec5ab19038f405518872aeca8fb8
Miscellaneous: -
Repayment address: 1MqPCaQ4UHpk4fndUHmTBrtPy8MbUHh3zW

Signed message:
This is aguila, and today is 07.02.2017. I'm signing this message in order to prove ownership of my address used to invest into ASC.

IFv96fXO3JRyhyJJCexgMjr1hwBhsxk2KSoAzk3+tWkHkGVg7I3HqxulIFw9AM5RiStSqqJ/ZVlUT1vcfqiodjk=
Activity: 83
So what's happening when I can't sign my address? I've transferred from my Bittrex account. How can I prove it? I already created a report though.
You will be refunded after the investors with signed messages, I am in the same situation as you, and I also do not know what could be done to prove that (I did a screen from my bittrex withdrawal but Lauda does not seem to take it in account) But you are on the investor's list to be refunded. It's already a good start.
Correct. People that have signed a message are going to be the first ones to receive a refund. Then we move onto people that have provided other forms of proof, and so on. Anyone who has used some kind of web wallet, exchange or similar will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Screenshots on their own are insufficient proof. It is trivial to fake them.

There will also be a time-limit for claiming. We are obviously not going to wait weeks and months for someone to step up and claim their money.

legendary
Terminated.
So what's happening when I can't sign my address? I've transferred from my Bittrex account. How can I prove it? I already created a report though.
You will be refunded after the investors with signed messages, I am in the same situation as you, and I also do not know what could be done to prove that (I did a screen from my bittrex withdrawal but Lauda does not seem to take it in account) But you are on the investor's list to be refunded. It's already a good start.
Correct. People that have signed a message are going to be the first ones to receive a refund. Then we move onto people that have provided other forms of proof, and so on. Anyone who has used some kind of web wallet, exchange or similar will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Screenshots on their own are insufficient proof. It is trivial to fake them.

There will also be a time-limit for claiming. We are obviously not going to wait weeks and months for someone to step up and claim their money.
Activity: 69
Merit: 3
You will be refunded after the investors with signed messages, I am in the same situation as you, and I also do not know what could be done to prove that (I did a screen from my bittrex withdrawal but Lauda does not seem to take it in account)
But you are on the investor's list to be refunded. It's already a good start.

Pages:
Jump to: