Pages:
Author

Topic: Ascendancy Scam - Claiming back investments has ended. - page 6. (Read 7565 times)

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
Address used to invest with: 17trThirv21VwfFhnKSQeWzJ4LU5sJ1Lf9
Amount: 4.39777 BTC
TX ID (link to a blockchain explorer): https://blockchain.info/en/tx/6a3a42201661398bf53dc6ffde303ca7ea1edd79924449636d93a812bf731428
Miscellaneous: Blockchain.info Web Wallet
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
i already changed the thread, and informed the potencial investors of my local thread..
Thank you for your help. Unfortunately, translators and people who were participating in other bounties will receive no compensation

No problem. I was already expecting that... understoodable  😀
Activity: 490
Hey i used exchange address for invest how to claim ? I can signed message
Read the thread before posting(!).
sory i dont see  Grin , was edited thanks
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
PS: I did that transaction from bittrex, do you need my deposit adress for refund ? (newbie question)
You need to somehow prove that you own it. We can refund to any address that you want afterwards, but only after you've provided adequate proof.

i already changed the thread, and informed the potencial investors of my local thread..
Thank you for your help. Unfortunately, translators and people who were participating in other bounties will receive no compensation.

Hey i used exchange address for invest how to claim ? I can signed message
Read the thread before posting(!).

Address used to invest with: 15fL49AU66Ycn9iEsk2mq69uaHSK7xSyoW
-snip-
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
18KFKMLivEqZEGoN84vTQUcxAdiotZW1Bx
IMWVmfvX1jIJLNTjL/WT1IAbGYADEQAbGYdB+n4friZlUEtn6PTWMQDArWll45/co+DBCrRbru9ZFpNkSTW1dGE=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
You need to sign a message with the same address.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Address used to invest with: 15fL49AU66Ycn9iEsk2mq69uaHSK7xSyoW
Amount: 0.15 BTC
TX ID (link to a blockchain explorer): https://blockchain.info/tx/d441cdcaa775c21ca067bc7dba49756a8efbb004dadc7912eddd17970f3e83a8
Miscellaneous: -

Signed message:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is derclou, and today is 05.02.2017. I'm signing this message in order to prove ownership of my address used to invest into ASC.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
15fL49AU66Ycn9iEsk2mq69uaHSK7xSyoW
H0+C070aPkx9SCYY6NyGlT/9m6+EOGclireu8l+HQhavJmqj9bC96CJrmuPJG60NHrloNxlFRhjVn9WArFUtxKA=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Activity: 420
hi..

I was one of the thread translaters..

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ascendancy-cuidado-possivel-scamexit-burla-1751650

i already changed the thread, and informed the potencial investors of my local thread.

let me know if there is anything else i can contribute with.
Activity: 69
Merit: 3
Hey Lauda,
I just sent the google form with all necessary informations.
Thank you for your reactivity and efforts.
PS: I did that transaction from bittrex, do you need my deposit adress for refund ? (newbie question)
legendary
Terminated.
|
User
legendary
Terminated.
|
Address (invested with)
legendary
Terminated.
Preliminary statement:
One of the thieves has contacted us; they are very sorry and have already apologized:
  • The damage is nowhere near as suspected; it looks like the data on the website was faked (less than 8 BTC was stolen; our Google Form does confirm this story so far as < 8 BTC was reported).
  • "Andrew Penn" has paid all the stolen BTC to the escrow address (https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/5be2f935373fc19789199622a4792668c20a05f6705d7663df3a387851b43ccb) with his own money ("Richard" ran away with his half).
  • It is not exactly known who Richard is at this time, and it looks like he suckered in this young individual into an "easy money scheme".

As it currently stands, investors should expect a full refund (minus TX fees).

This situation can be solved as I had previously anticipated. People tend to make mistakes. Please do not file any reports, and remain patient.

For those that have invested at any time (people who invested after 8 AM GMT, Friday the 3rd of February as well), please respond only in following format:

Address used to invest with:
Amount:
TX ID (link to a blockchain explorer):
Miscellaneous:
Repayment address (if different):

Staked message below:

You are also required to post a signed message from the same address to prove that you own it. Use the following format for the message:
This is [username], and today is [date]. I'm signing this message in order to prove ownership of my address used to invest into ASC.

Example post:
Address used to invest with: 1LaudaexFYZano87acDNGscmqDbM3ZTLBD
Amount: 0.5 BTC
TX ID (link to a blockchain explorer): None.
Miscellaneous: This is a test post.
Repayment address (if different):

Signed message:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is Lauda, and today is 05.02.2016. I'm signing this message in order to prove ownership of my address used to invest into ASC.
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Address: 1LaudaexFYZano87acDNGscmqDbM3ZTLBD

G5qD2oeMQdcR4Zim21KjMXhpeRcTWLKDKcJwpFyS95/UE4SJf27QcW8Du4AF6fflBDnwedT9JQyFy7rlWPsj9UI=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----    

Frequently Asked Questions

1. How do I sign a message?
Read this tutorial: How to sign a message?!.

2. I've transferred my money from an exchange, online wallet, et. al. What do I do?
Use the proper format and mention this in the 'Miscellaneous' field.

3. I still am not able to sign a message. What do I do?
Use the proper format and mention this in the 'miscellaneous field'.

4. How much time do I have to claim my investment?
The claiming process is ending on the 15th of February. The thread will be locked once this has been finalized. In case that you have not claimed money in time, then this is your own fault. We are not going to wait forever for people to make a single post.

Reimbursement of requests that fall under FAQ questions 2 and 3 will take a longer time to process. Any attempt at cheating this will result in negative ratings from several Default Trust members. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them. As always, please remain patient.
Link to previous thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ascendancy-ipo-turned-into-a-scam-investigation-in-progress-1749935
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org