Pages:
Author

Topic: ASIC Raffle III: Win a BFL Single SC & MORE! (NMC/LTC/SLC Welcome) - page 9. (Read 25390 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Per aspera ad astra!
I don't think ASICs are a bad thing for Bitcoin, personally. The Jalapeno is an affordable device which every Bitcoiner should have sitting on his/her desk to improve network security.
Activity: 547
Merit: 105
Bitcoin ya no es el futuro, es el presente
I think the (private) ASIC pose a great risk for BTC, while it seems that LTC is not vulnerable for that. Do you think that the butterflylabs ASIC devices could compete with private ASIC mining in time?
We should use only one alt-coin, I think, dividing efforts in various cryptocurrencies is weaken all of them.

You have 2 altcoin addresses in your sig.

Yes, I know. But I don't know which currency is going to be the winner. Which one do you think is the best?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
We should use only one alt-coin, I think, dividing efforts in various cryptocurrencies is weaken all of them.

To be fair NMC is like a pimple on the side of BTC's left shoulder
Per aspera ad astra!

you do that
Per aspera ad astra!
Tickets back up to BTC0.3. Price drop leaves me no alternative.
Per aspera ad astra!
Bitcoin price not moving $5 in a day tends to help interest. Cool
Activity: 575
The North Remembers
Solidcoin still exists?
Redesign the first post. Make it look completely different, and you will renew interest :-).

maybe turn all the purple into black
Activity: 364
Redesign the first post. Make it look completely different, and you will renew interest :-).
derpderp i'm a-blindin from all the colorfulness in the OP.

how much is a ticket these days?

Only a Quarter (BTC)
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
derpderp i'm a-blindin from all the colorfulness in the OP.

how much is a ticket these days?
Per aspera ad astra!
How many people have bought 25 tickets?

Graet

Sujiram did a list of the 5 biggest holders over at the MC forums:

TOP5 gamblers:
Cluck - 135
Graet - 105
viperjbm - 26
Serp - 20
DiCE1904 - 17

I don't have time to check if his numbers are right, but I can confirm the order is.
How many people have bought 25 tickets?

Graet
Per aspera ad astra!
Reducing ticket prices further would be a huge risk and a massive bet against Bitcoin price collapsing.
Since there is a big gap between Bitcoin exchange rate and the ticket prices, you could maybe purchase an option to sell the coins at the current BTC/USD exchange rate and reflect the price of the option to the ticket price and still reduce it. Do I make sense?

I don't know if anybody is offering such an option at the moment, it's certainly something I could offer.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Reducing ticket prices further would be a huge risk and a massive bet against Bitcoin price collapsing.

Since there is a big gap between Bitcoin exchange rate and the ticket prices, you could maybe purchase an option to sell the coins at the current BTC/USD exchange rate and reflect the price of the option to the ticket price and still reduce it. Do I make sense?
Per aspera ad astra!
2 days isn't a rally, it's a bubble. Tongue

I've already made that mistake with Solidcoi (price there is just frightening). I'm not going to make it again.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Prices updated to reflect the rally from $6.50 to $8.50.

I said I'd only change them in extreme circumstances and this seems fairly extreme.

So is a rally to $11.50. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: