Pages:
Author

Topic: ASIC Raffle III: Win a BFL Single SC & MORE! (NMC/LTC/SLC Welcome) - page 7. (Read 25390 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
a service that needs more love is this:

check out the filenames.
this could've been an easy way to always have the right price for one ticket, in case the extimated price + shipping is about 1400 USD, each ticket could've cost .

That is awesome.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
a service that needs more love is this:

check out the filenames.
this could've been an easy way to always have the right price for one ticket, in case the extimated price + shipping is about 1400 USD, each ticket could've cost .

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Is my math wrong, or has this raffle already taken in enough btc to fund the promised prizes + 10% operating fees, even at $10 per coin?
I'm guessing it was assumed that this thing would never go on so long.

Have you considered figuring out some fair way to end early or potentially offering additional prizes?

not if he converted BTC to USD to hedge in case BTC price went down.

managing all these payments is a lot of hassle

Were you here for the price change? a ticket used to be 0.25BTC
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Is my math wrong, or has this raffle already taken in enough btc to fund the promised prizes + 10% operating fees, even at $10 per coin?
I'm guessing it was assumed that this thing would never go on so long.

Have you considered figuring out some fair way to end early or potentially offering additional prizes?
Activity: 350
Per aspera ad astra!
Now I have enough tickets that I can win all 3, mwuahahaha. Tongue

You can technically win all 3 with 1 ticket. A hash could end with 555555555 or 554557556, either of these would win all three with ticket 155 (example only).

12 more tickets up so more than 40 sold within the last 24 hours!
Activity: 810
Merit: 1000
PM sent for 3 tickets
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2156
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
Do you accept Nascoins?
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
bought two more. go go go raffle
Activity: 364
If it's BTC equivalent, then maybe you can 'call it' and announce some winners!

I've done my best to advertise for you. Smiley
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Now I have enough tickets that I can win all 3, mwuahahaha. Tongue
Per aspera ad astra!
29 more tickets up.

If anyone doesn't trust BFL, this raffle *does* offer a BTC alternative where you can win the BTC equivelant of the BFL product value on the end-date of the auction.
vip
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
I already bought 3, maybe tomorrow another one. I also ordered 3 with the BTC I generated with my GPUs Smiley

okay you have faith and trust

anyone hear from BFL recently? If theycan't DEMO a jalapeno or the other products they're probably not built yet
I just saw in another thread they have (not unexpectedly) pushed delivery back to late oct/nov
I dont think they would have anything to demo yet

buy more raffle tickets people or I'm going to have to again, this is taking too long Cheesy
I already bought 3, maybe tomorrow another one. I also ordered 3 with the BTC I generated with my GPUs Smiley

okay you have faith and trust

anyone hear from BFL recently? If theycan't DEMO a jalapeno or the other products they're probably not built yet
Activity: 547
Merit: 105
Bitcoin ya no es el futuro, es el presente
Activity: 868
Activity: 868
How many left Huh?
Per aspera ad astra!
Up with a few more sales, slowly but surely we're getting there!
Activity: 547
Merit: 105
Bitcoin ya no es el futuro, es el presente
Great! so I have more time to save BTC for at least 3 jalapenos Smiley

I think, based on price and MH/s of jalapenos, that every jalapeno will be equal to 1 GPU. So if right now I'm mining with 2 GPUs at 350MH/s with 2 jalapenos at 3.5GH/s I'm going to produce the same BTC in the same time, so the ASIC is a 10x multiplication for the GPUs

Do this make sense for you?

I'm tempted to buy a fpga from btcfpga.com.... they seem to ship fast the product hehehehehe, but I think it is to late for fpga's mining.

Do you think that BFL is going to ship the asic on october, as they said?

Probably December or January...

Interested why the BTCFPGA only has ONE review...$1,000 for a product with approx. same Mhash as BFL's $600 product
I'm tempted to buy a fpga from btcfpga.com.... they seem to ship fast the product hehehehehe, but I think it is to late for fpga's mining.

Do you think that BFL is going to ship the asic on october, as they said?

Probably December or January...

Interested why the BTCFPGA only has ONE review...$1,000 for a product with approx. same Mhash as BFL's $600 product
Pages:
Jump to: