Pages:
Author

Topic: ASIC Raffle III: Win a BFL Single SC & MORE! (NMC/LTC/SLC Welcome) - page 8. (Read 25390 times)

Activity: 547
Merit: 105
Bitcoin ya no es el futuro, es el presente
I'm tempted to buy a fpga from btcfpga.com.... they seem to ship fast the product hehehehehe, but I think it is to late for fpga's mining.

Do you think that BFL is going to ship the asic on october, as they said?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
keeping an eye on this thread ^^
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Doing my part.. I bought three..

Enigma
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Per aspera ad astra!
This has been going on awhile... I wanna win a Single!!!

this and then some.

Only 2 1/2 months

2 1/2 months is the age of the thread, not the 3rd raffle. The 1st and 2nd were run in this thread too.

Think the third raffle started in mid July, 2-3 days after the second ended. Still been going on a while but I guess that's normal when dealing with >$1000 transactions (I had expected it to be faster, but I didn't expect the Bitcoin rate to go from $8 to $12 to $15 to $7 back to $10).

Anyway, few more tickets up, slow sales partially because I've been away and not advertizing (sorry), keep 'em coming.
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005

this and then some.

Only 2 1/2 months
And only just over half the tickets have been sold.

maybe if we just keep this thread on the first page people will see it and buy them up.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

this and then some.

Only 2 1/2 months
legendary
Activity: 2058
this space intentionally left blank

this and then some.
legendary
Activity: 1027
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I remember something about refunding the tickets if one hasn't been sold in 1 week

So people: stop buying 1 lot tickets... either buy them ALL or buy NONE !!!  Grin
Activity: 560
I am the one who knocks
Will all tickets of this actually ever be sold? It's taking for eeeveeeer.
A couple of months after ASICs finally hit.
Activity: 403
Will all tickets of this actually ever be sold? It's taking for eeeveeeer.
Per aspera ad astra!
12 more tickets up!
I am the one who knocks
well, can always change this to the winner wins HALF of a BFL SC Single...or whatever proportion the amount of bets would get, and they pay the rest
What if the winner doesn't have the balance?

tough luck. get a loan or sell their stake in it
Dumb suggestion is dumb.
Per aspera ad astra!
Terms of the raffle will not be changed without 100% agreement of every ticket holder. As that's totally unrealistic, just assume they will not change.

30 more tickets sold today! Keep the orders coming.
well, can always change this to the winner wins HALF of a BFL SC Single...or whatever proportion the amount of bets would get, and they pay the rest

tough luck. get a loan or sell their stake in it
I am the one who knocks
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
I don't think ASICs are a bad thing for Bitcoin, personally. The Jalapeno is an affordable device which every Bitcoiner should have sitting on his/her desk to improve network security.

+1hundredthousand

true so far. drawback is the 1th devices big miners will have sitting in the basement which are much more cost effective... still a good thing, imho.
Activity: 547
Merit: 105
Bitcoin ya no es el futuro, es el presente
yes, I think so... but while we are waiting for the jalapenos to reach us, someone could be using another ASIC technology to take over the net....
legendary
Activity: 2058
this space intentionally left blank
I don't think ASICs are a bad thing for Bitcoin, personally. The Jalapeno is an affordable device which every Bitcoiner should have sitting on his/her desk to improve network security.

+1hundredthousand
Pages:
Jump to: