Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMiner Block Erupter Blade Configuration Page Issue. - page 3. (Read 5656 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
http://s5.postimg.org/t9yfyebef/ASICminer_Blade_v2_configuration.jpg

I got it hooked up and powered up but as you can see I can't connect.

I changed the IP, Server adresses and user:pass. Everything else is default.

I have done some researching, and I have changed the Pri and Sec DNS to 8.8.8.8(8.8.4.4). Did not work.
I am using a comma between the server addresses and the "user:pass" fields. I am also using a colon between the user and the pass.

The blade keeps restarting at about 2m12s, as the picture shows. I am using an old PSU. I checked the volts on it.  12.02v no load and 11.77v after the blade is up. 

Help please.
Activity: 9
I got same problem but the problem was solved.  It's probably because you set a new IP to the blade.  Once you change the IP address of the blade, you need to use that IP address to go into the configuration page.
Activity: 12
i got the same problem anyone got idea?
Activity: 18
Hello. I have setup my ASICMiner Block Erupter Blade and i got to the configuration page, i changed all the relevant details and restarted. Now i cannot connect to the configuration page and i just cannot work out why. Could i have changed the ip address that connects me to the blade? Is there a way to perform a hard reset to factory default? This is driving me mad. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: