Pages:
Author

Topic: [ASN] Ascension - page 31. (Read 45923 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
April 18, 2015, 07:18:37 AM
So far everything goes with the roadmap

Ascension Spoilers

"The first episode of Ascension ended with a somewhat rug-pulling reveal: the main characters are not, in fact, on a giant space ship making an interstellar journey to a vague "new world" … they were the unwitting, unknowingly earthbound subjects of a long-term experiment. And now, we've learned more about the purposes behind that experiment."

ooh irony

If this is your great pinky roadmap please give if it as quick as you can to someone who at least would know what he's doing ...

What's the problem with this roadmap ?
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
April 18, 2015, 03:54:32 AM
So far everything goes with the roadmap

Ascension Spoilers

"The first episode of Ascension ended with a somewhat rug-pulling reveal: the main characters are not, in fact, on a giant space ship making an interstellar journey to a vague "new world" … they were the unwitting, unknowingly earthbound subjects of a long-term experiment. And now, we've learned more about the purposes behind that experiment."

ooh irony

If this is your great pinky roadmap please give if it as quick as you can to someone who at least would know what he's doing ...
Activity: 417
April 17, 2015, 06:12:55 PM
Im fucktup...what a pink color omfg,we are gay party over here.Website need to be much better,get domain and use some wordpress template or something...buy domain,give it to me i can create a website.

So I should change the color ? A GitHub website is a good thing ?

Wait what others say.Its just my opinion.I think is ok to get domain. ascension.com whatever and create better website,with sliders,graphic,text about coin etc... And for sure better plan,games are everywhere and easy to create,codes u can find anywhere i believe...better to stay in old vision of the coin. ascensionsend,adroind staking etc,create some marketing about it...and at least some inovation,then we can see nice future for the coin with good price and attention about this project,its just my opinion,with this roadmap we will go to 100sat maybe Cheesy have no idea..Better to wait what other guys say about it..sorry for language.

And also i dont like this logo because isnt rare,its same what other coins have...crypto is full with circle logo coins..Ivposted logo few days ago,but challange quit so early,had only 2 votes for 1day.If u wanna keep this logo u have to think how to create graphic to whole project. black+orange or so...GL
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
April 17, 2015, 06:03:13 PM
Im fucktup...what a pink color omfg,we are gay party over here.Website need to be much better,get domain and use some wordpress template or something...buy domain,give it to me i can create a website.

So I should change the color ? A GitHub website is a good thing ?
April 17, 2015, 06:01:05 PM
April 17, 2015, 05:32:09 PM
Hello Ascension community !

Here's the roadmap with all the thing that I plan to add in a near future. I'll keep it updated. If you have a suggestion just PM or tell it here.

The brand new website is here : http://ascensiontakeover.wix.com/ascension.
If you think that it is ugly, you're right ! Me too. Any suggestion to improve that that ?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
April 17, 2015, 04:16:14 PM
I think it can be a good idea to buy now. If the dev has really took the things in hand, the price will rise.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
April 17, 2015, 03:16:59 PM
Stick a fork in it.   

-tb-
Activity: 448
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
April 17, 2015, 12:46:29 PM
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
April 17, 2015, 11:52:10 AM
TOMORROW 2 ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
April 16, 2015, 06:13:50 PM
Still here, still willing to do a takeover takover.. Smiley

Ooooor, help with the original takeover.. Whatever is cool with you, dev.
April 16, 2015, 05:00:24 PM
I've read all the messages and did not reply to see what you really think. I'll reply to all the false statements.

1 : I'm not the old dev. But I'll tell you something, if you don't trust me, it isn't important because it's the truth, and I know more than you who I am.

2 : the premine hasn't be sold. I've just sent it to another address to separate my personal wealth and the community's one.

3 : the coin isn't dead, now that my internet connection is back, I'll post all that I promised.

Then i think it's the perfect time to prove that we're wrong Wink

Yes ! Where I live it's late. So as soon as I come back home tomorrow all will be posted here.

Well i hope it won't be another "tomorrow" Wink
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
April 16, 2015, 04:44:05 PM
Yes these please prove us wrong. My bag of asn is taking a hurting.
April 16, 2015, 04:21:04 PM
I've read all the messages and did not reply to see what you really think. I'll reply to all the false statements.

1 : I'm not the old dev. But I'll tell you something, if you don't trust me, it isn't important because it's the truth, and I know more than you who I am.

2 : the premine hasn't be sold. I've just sent it to another address to separate my personal wealth and the community's one.

3 : the coin isn't dead, now that my internet connection is back, I'll post all that I promised.

Yes ! Where I live it's late. So as soon as I come back home tomorrow all will be posted here.
April 16, 2015, 04:16:01 PM

April 16, 2015, 04:09:20 PM

Pages:
Jump to: