Pages:
Author

Topic: [ASN] Ascension - page 34. (Read 45923 times)

Activity: 625
Merit: 501
April 07, 2015, 04:35:39 PM
Remember hippie tech is the guy who made up a big lie about a virus on the old thread. Anyone who hitches their wagon to that idiot deserves what they get. Serious read his post history. Thousands of FUD posts on hundreds of coin threads. Any poster that agrees with him you can automatically ignore their opinion.

Activity: 625
Merit: 501
April 07, 2015, 04:31:57 PM
This was best logo in old thread

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
April 07, 2015, 01:44:55 PM
What can the new Dev do ? what are you skills ? What are your plans for the coin ?

I've skills in languages (I can make posts in French, English, Spanish and Serbian). I can build a website, realize some promotion videos and make arts. But all those skills aren't sufficicent to maintain a good crypto. So, right now, I ask you what you want for Ascension. A bounty will be set with the premine and the donations.

Here's my plans, at which the community wishes we'll be added :
In first, I plan to find a new logo.
In second, I plan to create a Twitter account.
In thirth, I plan to have a decent website.
In fourth, I plan to make a kind of staking campaign (I'll see how to realize it. More info coming soon)

Hahaha.  Fastest takeover.  same dev & same team. long term scam [Suspicious link removed]d luck u guys.

No, it is not the same dev.

how about coding? new features?

I didn't mentionned the codding because it's something indeed for a coin dev  Wink ! And what do you mean about new features ? You've got an idea ?
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
April 07, 2015, 01:37:32 PM
Wow.. the level of FUD on this coin.. Do you shitposters have a stake in this or why are still you here?

Let's recap:

- The coin had a fair launch with a moderately long POW period.

- Original devs coded a not seen before block reward distribution that rewards early miners and late comers all the same.

- Code got a "perfect" review from earlz.

- Devs did some work on the wallet and coded other things like the Android stuff.

I have no idea why people hate ASN so much? Can anyone please enlighten me?

On the other hand I can completely understand why someone who put time and effort into it decides to walk away. Well done idiots, you didn't save anyone from a bad investment but did the exact opposite and created the situation we're in now.

No words..

This coin started off really great. The only problem with this coin is the amount of salty fudders sieging it from day 1. It would be nice if they would move the fuck on and throw their baseless accusations at other coins instead.
Activity: 203
April 07, 2015, 01:14:49 PM
What can the new Dev do ? what are you skills ? What are your plans for the coin ?

I've skills in languages (I can make posts in French, English, Spanish and Serbian). I can build a website, realize some promotion videos and make arts. But all those skills aren't sufficicent to maintain a good crypto. So, right now, I ask you what you want for Ascension. A bounty will be set with the premine and the donations.

In fourth, I plan to make a kind of staking campaign (I'll see how to realize it. More info coming soon)

Hahaha.  Fastest takeover.  same dev & same team. long term scam [Suspicious link removed]d luck u guys.

how about coding? new features?
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
April 07, 2015, 12:19:11 PM
I/we are letting you know that your attempt to relive this scam will not succeed.

Keyser ? mudda ? iGotshitcloned ? Carsen Klock ? Matt Carsen ?

Which one of these cloners are you ?

I think you mean 'revive'. You're the one reliving it.
April 07, 2015, 12:09:01 PM
I/we are letting you know that your attempt to relive this scam will not succeed.

I'll try to clear some points. First, until you said me why you says it is a scam, it's YOU the scammer. And second, I'm not one of these people. Right ? You and your friends the FUDDERS, you're a bit harrassing by saying always the same thing. If you're unhappy leave this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
April 07, 2015, 12:02:28 PM

man speaks the truth
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
April 07, 2015, 12:00:37 PM

Activity: 420
Merit: 105
April 07, 2015, 11:54:27 AM
Wow.. the level of FUD on this coin.. Do you shitposters have a stake in this or why are still you here?

Let's recap:

- The coin had a fair launch with a moderately long POW period.

- Original devs coded a not seen before block reward distribution that rewards early miners and late comers all the same.

- Code got a "perfect" review from earlz.

- Devs did some work on the wallet and coded other things like the Android stuff.

I have no idea why people hate ASN so much? Can anyone please enlighten me?

On the other hand I can completely understand why someone who put time and effort into it decides to walk away. Well done idiots, you didn't save anyone from a bad investment but did the exact opposite and created the situation we're in now.

No words..
April 07, 2015, 11:48:34 AM
Then I clicked on bitcointalk user "Hippie Tech" to see his post history and immediately 12 million BTC were stolen from my account:

How the fuck you can infected someone by only clicking on his name? lol

I don't know. Maybe it has to do with yesterday's BitcoinTalk attack?

So finally, the problem is not ascension but this Hippie Tech asshole ?! Ive seen his name in a topic where he was asking people who's in 1000 btc club... now i understand why :p

Links or STFU plzzz. Wink

Dont have to, i think people already got you Wink

Typical reaction from a shitcoin shill/sock.

This "csrss.exe" hack/trojan is well known and continues to be popular.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9852575
Be careful guys you are all infected if you got the last wallet (edit: only the one posted by diabanhxeo)

I analysed the wallet.

Block this ip and port 212.7.208.87:5604

Kill the process csrss.exe (the one you can kill)
then directly windchp.exe

after it delete the startup key using "msconfig" (using cmd)

and delete file here: C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Windows\DCHP\ HERE IS MALWARES

EDIT
Other trojan/RAT infested coins :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10348776
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9852940
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9858797

What do you want to let us know ?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
April 07, 2015, 11:45:22 AM
Then I clicked on bitcointalk user "Hippie Tech" to see his post history and immediately 12 million BTC were stolen from my account:

How the fuck you can infected someone by only clicking on his name? lol

I don't know. Maybe it has to do with yesterday's BitcoinTalk attack?

So finally, the problem is not ascension but this Hippie Tech asshole ?! Ive seen his name in a topic where he was asking people who's in 1000 btc club... now i understand why :p

Links or STFU plzzz. Wink

Dont have to, i think people already got you Wink

Typical reaction from a shitcoin shill/sock.

This "csrss.exe" hack/trojan is well known and continues to be popular.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9852575
Be careful guys you are all infected if you got the last wallet (edit: only the one posted by diabanhxeo)

I analysed the wallet.

Block this ip and port 212.7.208.87:5604

Kill the process csrss.exe (the one you can kill)
then directly windchp.exe

after it delete the startup key using "msconfig" (using cmd)

and delete file here: C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Windows\DCHP\ HERE IS MALWARES

EDIT
Other trojan/RAT infested coins :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10348776
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9852940
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9858797
April 07, 2015, 11:40:16 AM

Activity: 98
April 07, 2015, 11:35:26 AM
Hahaha.  Fastest takeover.  same dev & same team. long term scam coin. Good luck u guys.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
April 07, 2015, 11:30:26 AM
Wow..how fast the dev find "someone" to take over. Surely someone got enough cheap coins during this "transition".

Yes. Planned action. Full scam. Classic.

Don't buy it. It should be removed from exchanges.

takeover = attempt pump
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
April 07, 2015, 11:03:50 AM
Wow..how fast the dev find "someone" to take over. Surely someone got enough cheap coins during this "transition".

Yes. Planned action. Full scam. Classic.

Don't buy it. It should be removed from exchanges.

Activity: 116
April 07, 2015, 10:49:53 AM
Activity: 529
Merit: 250
April 07, 2015, 10:39:55 AM
MmMmmMmMm AWESOME Smiley

i need to buy to 200 satoshis agian  Grin
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
April 07, 2015, 08:57:10 AM
wow....and oscar goes to--------->ASN Coin dev Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: