Pages:
Author

Topic: [ASN] Ascension Final Takeover [Quibit] [POS] [NEW FEATURES AND REAL WORLD USE] - page 3. (Read 8202 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 250
so poor attempt at delisting pump or real progress here?
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
Dev, how much you have to set up a 1 ASN masternode? I ask because I want to have to buy myself ASN.
legendary
Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
Any multi-pools setup for this ?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Price is moving up  Grin

Shadowtrash piece of shit!!!  How do you like the spam?

Better get used to it.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
wohooo, i bought in early yesterday morning before the takeover, just as a gamble... Worked out nicely!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hi guys just a quick post to say i will be launching Version 1.0 of the new wallet in a few hours jsut about to compile it, it features the new design and a few minor fixes and tweeks, i will begin to check out the anon code and see if it can be improved and then set to work on the masternodes which should be exciting

I should have a more substantial wallet update in 3 or 4 days which you can all really get excited about but i had noticed people were doubtful of my commitment and i wanted to prove to them my dedicated i have been working hard and i will continue to work hard for the benefit of this coin Smiley

nice, we should some great move now, thanks for the hard work guys!
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Market is looking good today for sure, people seem to be really taking a liking to this coin again. I know I will be buying in for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001
700% buy till its 5000% up =]
Activity: 37
People do not understand that at 200 Satoshi - it is still very cheap. I will buy more.
Activity: 209
Twitter: @clay_space
Hi guys just a quick post to say i will be launching Version 1.0 of the new wallet in a few hours jsut about to compile it, it features the new design and a few minor fixes and tweeks, i will begin to check out the anon code and see if it can be improved and then set to work on the masternodes which should be exciting

I should have a more substantial wallet update in 3 or 4 days which you can all really get excited about but i had noticed people were doubtful of my commitment and i wanted to prove to them my dedicated i have been working hard and i will continue to work hard for the benefit of this coin Smiley

great work man!
Activity: 14

Buys are really starting to build support. Only 2 btc to 350!
Activity: 37
Coin's looking alive today Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I remember this coin and it was a pretty good one too, glad to see it back on the road. I am willing to send a pm re promo too. I am looking forward to all the new features and would like to do one of the translations.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
please add alcurex exchange on the OP

We just open Ascension market on alcurEX.
https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/market?pair=ASN_BTC

Welcome

ALCUREX is an online cryptocurrency exchange registered in Finland.
Pages:
Jump to: