Pages:
Author

Topic: [ASN] Ascension Final Takeover [Quibit] [POS] [NEW FEATURES AND REAL WORLD USE] - page 5. (Read 8202 times)

legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
i think once ive done the updates and improvements the price will stay above 1000 sats but regardless of price i will continue to work on it

Looking forward to what you can come up with Smiley
Activity: 14
lol beautiful new way to quick pump a coin for an exit before delisting

make up a newbie name, whip up a few graphics, say, "I'm taking over and I am very prominent -- but you can't know who I am yet!"

What you believe is fine by me, hoping to show a preview tomorrow, first wallet on friday. fud killed this coin in the first place, but i know i am continuing to work on this regardless of the general opinion but obviously i hope it is positive

i will reveal my identity later on once ive achieved something with the coin without a big name attached and you might feel a little silly when i do
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
Moon?
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Don't know why, and I am sure I will get a lot of troll's questioning this decision.

I just went all in.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
lol beautiful new way to quick pump a coin for an exit before delisting

make up a newbie name, whip up a few graphics, say, "I'm taking over and I am very prominent -- but you can't know who I am yet!"

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Holy hell guys. Next stop: 1000 sats

Would be great but I really doubt that will happen ...

i think once ive done the updates and improvements the price will stay above 1000 sats but regardless of price i will continue to work on it
Activity: 135
anyone what exchange is it on ?
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Interesting, I jumped on the train the market cap of this is $8,276 as of this post and if the dev can do anything posted in roadmap we will be over 1000 sat for sure.  Grin

Yeah, this coin started out really great, it had a flawless launch (March 10) but it was heavily attacked with FUD and the dev gave up because of that and he was busy with real life.
The first takeover happened on April 7 and had no effect on the price, in fact it just kept decreasing after that even more.
Activity: 28

Would be great but I really doubt that will happen ...
Activity: 209
Twitter: @clay_space
Interesting, I jumped on the train the market cap of this is $8,276 as of this post and if the dev can do anything posted in roadmap we will be over 1000 sat for sure.  Grin

first mission is to save from delisting and get the community back on board, hoping by friday to have the first wallet update Cheesy
Activity: 334
Activity: 209
Twitter: @clay_space
that god can damn me!!
i was almost to buy it @21!! Shit!!

not too late my friend, i think once ive got the updates and everything up and running it will stay above 1000 sats comfortably, right now we need to raise interest in the coin again and the best way to do that is spreading the word or letting the market do the talking, im really glad to see 4btc volume today already, i will still be buying but im grateful for support to keep the coin on bittrex
Activity: 462
I love to trade
that god can damn me!!
i was almost to buy it @21!! Shit!!
why not just fork to kill the premine block?HuhHuhHuh?

thats a good idea, in writing my plans and starting to code them i didnt think about that, chances are though the second dev probably dumped already
Activity: 275
why not just fork to kill the premine block?HuhHuhHuh?
Pages:
Jump to: