Pages:
Author

Topic: [ASN] Ascension Final Takeover [Quibit] [POS] [NEW FEATURES AND REAL WORLD USE] - page 6. (Read 8202 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
Watching market hope ya'll are better than prev attempts Wink
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Twitter: @clay_space
Up like 500% lol I need to buy in...do you think it will fall?

Glad to see the support all, as i said in the roadmap i will be making sure it has the minimum volume to stay on bittrex, this is a marathon not a sprint  Wink

It's a sprint to get good prices!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Glad to see the support all, as i said in the roadmap i will be making sure it has the minimum volume to stay on bittrex, this is a marathon not a sprint  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
just to recap, the ASN community had decided to takeover the coin, and i admire thier dedication to the coin but it was lacking any real drive and i hope to bring that to the coin with my updates, people can get behind me and support the direction i want to take the coin because i will be launching these updates regardless but i have a feeling people will help support  Wink

Good job guys, i was wondering if this would happen Cheesy
just to recap, the ASN community had decided to takeover the coin, and i admire thier dedication to the coin but it was lacking any real drive and i hope to bring that to the coin with my updates, people can get behind me and support the direction i want to take the coin because i will be launching these updates regardless but i have a feeling people will help support  Wink
This is interesting. I'd expect the market to get bought up pretty quickly. This is WAY undervalued if devs are still working on it
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
another qubit ,DROIDZ just launched

Ascension was launched about 40 days ago.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
another qubit ,DROIDZ just launched
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Ok . I love qubit . i think i should make qubit month or anything you like
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Second takeover of an existing coin.

First was community takeover. Now looks better. (IMHO)
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Second takeover of an existing coin.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Pictures are not visible  Undecided

Now looking better Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 224
All I want is a new CLEAN page for just to live!

UPDATE: Hi guys just a quick post to say i will be launching Version 1.0 of the new wallet in a few hours jsut about to compile it, it features the new design and a few minor fixes and tweeks, i will begin to check out the anon code and see if it can be improved and then set to work on the masternodes which should be exciting

I should have a more substantial wallet update in 3 or 4 days which you can all really get excited about but i had noticed people were doubtful of my commitment and i wanted to prove to them my dedication, i have been working hard and i will continue to work hard for the benefit of this coin

Ascension’s initial launch had the vision of creating a solid and respectable coin and the original developer was well on his way to making that but unfortunately due to various pressures he had to give up on the project. The second takeover has lacked any direction or vision and now the coin looks aimless so I have decided to take up the project of this coin and make it a serious contender in the crypto world.

My reason for taking up this coin is quite simple, ive grown tired of coins laying waste in crypto. It seems like everyone is having a shot at making a coin and often the developers lack dedication and skill. I've grown to dislike the use and abuse nature of crypto which ive seen in the other 2 coins ive worked on in the past. I hope this is the first in a series of coin refurbishments I complete (next coin refurbishment will be done once im finished renovating this one)

I don't want to reveal my identity yet because I am a well known cryptocurreny developer and I think that pumpers will jump on this coin and abandon once they have made a nice bit of profit which isn’t what I am looking for with the coin. My roadmap below should show you how much work and development I plan to do over the next few months, so I hope everyone can refind their faith and support in this coin again.

10k ASN Bounty per translation of OP. Let's get all those translations ! Aspect should be the same as here. If we aren't satisfied with translation, we won't use it (and won't pay bounty).

Original Specifications

Name: Ascension (ASN)
Algorithm: QuBit (in order: luffa,     cubehash, shavite, simd, echo)
Target block time: 120 second block     time
Proof: PoW + PoS Hybrid
Duration: PoW Ends at Block 8500 (7     days mining)

I don't own the premine its my understanding     that the second dev took it
Note: block 1 contains 225,000     premine, blocks 2 to 100 are empty and used for the 2 checkpoints to     secure the blockchain.
PoW Block Reward: 101 - 8500 = Reward     is equal to previous block number
Total PoW period coins:     ~18,366,434.32052889
PoS initiation: Block 50 (it runs     concurrent with PoW)
Mininum PoS stake age: 12 hours min     coin stake age
PoS block reward: 20% Annual Interest     on Staked coins
Pre-mine: 1.22 % of estimated total     coin
Max Clock Drift: 1 hours + or -
TCP port Main: Main: 6225  RPC:     6224
TCP port Testnet: Main: 16225      RPC:16224

ROADMAP

http://i.imgur.com/SVGKHN5.png

Step 1 (to be completed in one week) – we need to re-establish ASN on exchanges, bittrex is a popular platform and right now the coin is in danger of delisting, each day I will be investing the minimum 0.2btc the market needs to keep it on the exchange (DONE the 21st April 2015! 14BTC volume in 4 hours at launch !)

I am also aiming to get the coin listed on C-Cex, Cryptsy and Yobit and help getting these added on would be greatly appreciated (We got Alcurex ! 22/05/2015)

Pls Retweet !

https://twitter.com/TheOnlyTMK/status/590637661209104384

Step 2 (to be completed by 4th of may) – Structural updates, I am going to make update the coins anon system anon. ive done this stuff before so it shouldnt take me very long to do. Also on this step I will be working on masternodes and aiming for it to be added to the supernet. Again any help people can offer on achieving these would be greatly appreciated

Step 3 (to be completed by may 15th) – Once these are complete I will revamp the mobile wallet and create something similar to veri-sms to try and encourage everyday use, the end goal of step 3 and 4.

Step 4 (business wallet by 30th may, the rest by July 1st) – I plan to get as many merchants onboard as possible to accept ascension, I will be working on a business ascension wallet which has enhanced POS ability to encourage them to keep their coins in crypto rather than fiat. At this point I will also be looking into developing quicker methods to convert ascension to fiat and hopefully if it is a success add other currencys into this solution. I believe ascension can be a leader in development again and bring the rest of crypto up to this standard.

EXCHANGES: Bittrex, Alcurex

This coin is a project for me and im not seeking much financial profit from it, most of what I make from the coin I will need to cover the costs. If you have any skills you can offer me to help development then pm me. I've also set up a donation address below:

1GBv2PpXwHuN7PUbnpnKMnUQShF1JoAkQ6

Together we can Ascend again!
Pages:
Jump to: