Pages:
Author

Topic: [ASN] Ascension NEW THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1016182.0 - page 13. (Read 80494 times)

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
are there some noobs and fudders still?

can someone dump asn to my buy wall at 250 satoshis =)

PLEASEEEE  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
Here's one for the logo contest.

Great logo for great ASN coin
Thank you HelloCrypto
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
thanks dev

it's working perfect!

i'm using old wallet  can i use it too? or i must get a new one?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Linux wallet is now available. Please let us know if any issues, Linux can be a very fickle beast on binaries.

Activity: 431
Merit: 250
Great work, dev. Grin

is the new wallet a mandatory update??
Activity: 71
thank you dev for such a wonderfull update!  i didn't doubt on you!

thanks to all miners, noobies fudders and lame people who think that every coin is a pump and dump coin and then coin die...

get in high school and start to learn!

see you soon at 1000 satoshis...  Grin Grin Grin

I never doubted... See you there too Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
thank you dev for such a wonderfull update!  i didn't doubt on you!

thanks to all miners, noobies fudders and lame people who think that every coin is a pump and dump coin and then coin die...

get in high school and start to learn!

see you soon at 1000 satoshis...  Grin Grin Grin

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
I apply for the French translation. I'm getting on work now, should done soon.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

AscendSend is essentially the coin-join feature with an ASN tweak or two. The nodes have been set up with 5001ASN on each for mixing purposes. This is required in order for it to mix coins properly. The current limit on AscendSend is 5000ASN per transaction. This may be increased in the near future, but for now, don't send over 5000ASN in one transaction. This process requires a specific order of actions to achieve the desired result of sending through the coin-mixer.

1. Create a new wallet address and label it 'mixer'
 2. Send the amount of coins you want to send to your new 'mixer' address
 3. Wait for ~25 confirmations to pass.
 4. Enable coin control from the advanced features options in the wallet. Check how many coins are located in the wallet called mixer and how many confirmations have passed for the mixer address balance.
 5. Go to the send coins page in the wallet.
 6. Enter the destination address.
 7. Enter the amount of coins you want to mix (To a maximum limit of 5000)
 8. Select the 'sendanon' checkbox
 9. Press send and wait for a short amount of time for the notification to return. You will see a smaller amount in the notification due to the process splitting up the TX in to smaller amounts.
 10. The mixers will now process the smaller TX then send into the block chain to the destination address.

Good work dev. Now I will buy another 30k ASN.
Thank you
Activity: 742
Activity: 73
Here's one for the logo contest.

Activity: 742
great news, hope the coin will start to rise now
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
Nice update....keep it up devs!
Just sent 44,000 ASN to donation address.

Please note that this amount includes the 35,000 ASN for the logo contest. So that is 9,000 ASN donation + 35,000 for logo.

PS: I already posted the icon that I think is pretty good, but I really hope we will have more like these.

Too bad, I have some idea. Just my version of logo. Smiley

Confirmed received. 35000ASN of which to be for logo contest winner. Thank you very much for your generosity!
Merit: 0
Just sent 44,000 ASN to donation address.

Please note that this amount includes the 35,000 ASN for the logo contest. So that is 9,000 ASN donation + 35,000 for logo.

PS: I already posted the icon that I think is pretty good, but I really hope we will have more like these.

http://img.sc/img/f9b04a7dfe15f65688b25515d599553f.png

Too bad, I have some idea. Just my version of logo. Smiley
Merit: 0
Coin was NINJA-launched, so I presume features will be NINJA-added :-)

Awesome work dev.

Keep it up!
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
huge update, thanks dev  Cheesy
Activity: 625
Merit: 501

Current pre-mine resides at this address: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/asn/address.dws?12.htm As you can see, that puts the pre-mine at the #25 wallet on the rich-list. These coins aren't for our personal use. They're for the benefit of the coin, to be used for bounties to acquire needed features and services for Ascension. We've begun utilizing the pre-mine for exactly that. The available bounties are as follows:

Translation - 4000ASN
Promotional art/graphics - 4000ASN
Paper wallet generator - 5000ASN
Gambling/dice - 5000ASN
Web wallet - 20000ASN
Twitter tipbot - 30000ASN
Mobile wallet - 50000ASN (Android, IOS, Windows) Android CLAIMED -

Please DON'T do the work for any of these bounties until you PM us and get our approval. We don't want you to do all that hard work if someone has already staked a claim to it. The finished product must function properly to be paid the bounty. (this includes translations NOT being google translate) If you believe you can add something worthy of a bounty that isn't listed here, please PM us or post it on the thread. Please note: The bounty funds are very limited, if you'd like to donate ASN to the bounty fund you can send it directly to the address:

AMrYr1gZ9RfAgRbcyB7EvS8Jb3mXvcVV4N

All donations received to the pre-mine wallet will be used for bounty purposes ONLY

We have also paid out of pocket for several features and services in BTC. But our funds are limited. We have a couple of amazing offers we're considering right now from services such as Coingateway and Coinpayments, but they are more expenses and our funds are limited. If you'd like to contribute to the Ascension fund you can donate to the following BTC address:

1HgXDKpyWb92jbcYJ15D2SYWHm8ZxJQFSi
Pages:
Jump to: