Pages:
Author

Topic: [ASN] Ascension NEW THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1016182.0 - page 17. (Read 80494 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 10
Purchase order is pulled out, and you still can. Development dead. Coin dead.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Dev just dont care loll there is no news because nothing is done. No work, no website, no roadmap, etc. Dev has probably no idea what to do with that shit. Big problem to upgrade the OP. I let you imagine the rest !!
This is the weekend where the development of all the big news? Dev gone.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
This is definitely inferior pump coins. Bobsurplus are waiting to sell his nuts in your face.

What language is this?

Lol  Cheesy !
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
dev ran away little buy left.
Of course with 0.36 btc you noob.
Activity: 529
Merit: 250
Dear crypto noobies, this happens quite often with a low supply coin that has a fast PoW, I do not see a future for ASN but what I do know is the DEV will intentionally not release info yet because he is allowing himself and cohorts to buy up ASN from shakey hands now that POW is over, when the accumulation has set the Whale team will then enter and pump the shit out of this 18m supply coin... This is not new, this is not a trick, this is simply how it works.. Good luck all.

go buying and pumping BTC Smiley  we want 800$ for btc again =)

legendary
Activity: 924
Dear crypto noobies, this happens quite often with a low supply coin that has a fast PoW, I do not see a future for ASN but what I do know is the DEV will intentionally not release info yet because he is allowing himself and cohorts to buy up ASN from shakey hands now that POW is over, when the accumulation has set the Whale team will then enter and pump the shit out of this 18m supply coin... This is not new, this is not a trick, this is simply how it works.. Good luck all.
If the ASN developer turns out to have a great project for the use of coin then there is no problem for acquire more investors. It all depends on how many people will adopts a coin and then also priced. I'm just saying
dev ran away little buy left.
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
This is definitely inferior pump coins. Bobsurplus are waiting to sell his nuts in your face.

What language is this?
Activity: 386
Activity: 417
If devs keep update every week,there is only one way with the price,its so cheap right now,better to get some more ;-)
legendary
Faucet and translations added to OP, thank you. We said we had only small news for this weekend. The wallet restyle and tweak was it. This coming week we will be adding more features to the wallet. We are also working on acquiring some important services. An OP revamp is also needed, and happening this coming week.

Again, this is not a pump and dump coin. This is a long-term project. Development will be steady.
legendary
It's downhill from this point on without progress. Who wanted to accumulate already did and without news people will start shaking and dump.
I think that we are not dealing with a pump copy paste developer he knows what he is doing.  I'm just saying

https://bitbucket.org/ascension_dev/ascension-master/src/72336d8119d6ce1c8ba813ae237940f0b34fbd53/ascension-qt.pro?at=master

But anyway we all like to buy more from dumpers
asn is different project than all other coins

u get use to it   buy from dumb miners and dumpers  then do a pump in few days  cashout btc's and let coin die....

ASN dev is smart and his progress doing slowly and wisely.

i don't know for you but i'm still buying cheap ASN.

When it will start to grow 2000 - 5000 satoshis will be in few days reached  Cool
It's downhill from this point on without progress. Who wanted to accumulate already did and without news people will start shaking and dump.
No problem I can accumulate more at 200 or 20 there are only 18million coins not 18 billion for accumulate and I will not dump to your cheap rebuy just think Grin z
Dev will probably says today that there will be no news this week and the wallet was the great news of the year !! Still no fuckn website, roadmap and cheap OP. This is the best crypto suicide ive ever seen so far.
ASN is good coin to invest because is long therm investment just think.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
legendary
Activity: 882
Dev will probably says today that there will be no news this week and the wallet was the great news of the year !! Still no fuckn website, roadmap and cheap OP. This is the best crypto suicide ive ever seen so far.
hey

how it's fake volume if i'm buying cheap Smiley)

c'mon get serious if you are not here to support the dev and coin  then go to scammers coins
Pages:
Jump to: