Pages:
Author

Topic: [ASN] Ascension NEW THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1016182.0 - page 15. (Read 80494 times)

Activity: 625
Merit: 501
price is low.......

Price is high for coin with nothing.
Activity: 293
Merit: 10
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
Bags getting kinda heavy huh?
Activity: 529
Merit: 250
i like to gamble

i notice all dumpers fuddies and noobies to dump asn coins into my buy orders in range 194 to 150 Smiley

love u all  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
all people will soon cashout from noobie pump coins and start pumping ASN

Becouse this will be the masstah coin next week  Grin Grin Grin
I like this coin at any price . I think dev will deliver progress . ASN is long term investment.

Longterm in new altcoins is too often bagholding.

Ofc few great coins was great longterm investment but 95-99% of alts... pffff pump and long long downtrend.

ASN is too enigmatic. Dev is not too active. Few sock puppets/fans claiming that this is very good coin and cheap price and that they have insider info...
Nothing more now. So It's like a gambling. Anyone who has insider infos stay silent and buy, not write about it like noob imo. Smiley

Don't take it as a fud. Just face facts that ASN is pretty "Huh" which can end up dev leaving or active dev with great news... Both sides risk.
Good luck with ASN to all holders !
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lol you just compared some shitcoin with Rome.
You will see soon what I was thinking.

Good luck

Your just some shill for the dev.  Otherwise you wouldn't be barking up a shitcoin and talking about Rome.
Hahaha. You're funny . I am just investor in new coins and I am tired from coins who have 500 percent profit in a day.

What is the PoS percent in ASN ?
I think you will get better answer from developer but I have 30k in my wallet and earn 8,2 ASN coins per day it looks like Pos is 10 percent. Pos is probably also depends on how many coins from the whole amount staking.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

Good luck

Your just some shill for the dev.  Otherwise you wouldn't be barking up a shitcoin and talking about Rome.
Hahaha. You're funny . I am just investor in new coins and I am tired from coins who have 500 percent profit in a day.

What is the PoS percent in ASN ?
legendary

Good luck

Your just some shill for the dev.  Otherwise you wouldn't be barking up a shitcoin and talking about Rome.

LOL your an investor who hates 500% profits in a day?  What kind of retard are you?
You have to be always prepared for huge dump after huge pump but this coin looks like really long term investment.

Greetings from retard bitcrypto10101
Activity: 99

Good luck

LOL your an investor who hates 500% profits in a day?  What kind of retard are you?
legendary

Good luck

Your just some shill for the dev.  Otherwise you wouldn't be barking up a shitcoin and talking about Rome.

Good luck

legendary

Good luck
legendary
Your right, you haven't seen a "pump" yet.  It will happen when the greedy dev has his accumulation done.  Then I am sure he will try to pump it up to some absurd # to "dump" it all on unsuspecting retards.

I will say it again until this greed fucking dev starts giving information out about the coin it won't every be worth a shit.
Like I told I have time. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Greetings
Your right, you haven't seen a "pump" yet.  It will happen when the greedy dev has his accumulation done.  Then I am sure he will try to pump it up to some absurd # to "dump" it all on unsuspecting retards.

I will say it again until this greed fucking dev starts giving information out about the coin it won't every be worth a shit.
legendary
Dev when you will post a road map ?
Thank you

Fairly sure they said they weren't going to post news about this shitcoin until it happens.  So you will never know anything about this coin ahead of time.  No road map.  No explanation on who is involved with the project.  No explanation on the focus/main goal of the project.  It's a bullshit tactic by a greedy dev who is trying to get rich off stupid people.  They say this isn't a pump and dump coin.  Well That's exactly what it is.  Just another shitcoin, nothing of value here.  NEXT!!!

P.S.  Dev until you start acting like an honest person instead of a piece of shit who hides information for personal gain, your coin isn't going anywhere.  
Calm down I don't see any pump yet. I can safely wait with my 30k ASN coins.
Thank you

Fairly sure they said they weren't going to post news about this shitcoin until it happens.  So you will never know anything about this coin ahead of time.  No road map.  No explanation on who is involved with the project.  No explanation on the focus/main goal of the project.  It's a bullshit tactic by a greedy dev who is trying to get rich off stupid people.  They say this isn't a pump and dump coin.  Well That's exactly what it is.  Just another shitcoin, nothing of value here.  NEXT!!!

P.S.  Dev until you start acting like an honest person instead of a piece of shit who hides information for personal gain, your coin isn't going anywhere.  
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
ASN isnt bad coin as always..i like this coin..... Kiss
legendary
Thank you
legendary
all people will soon cashout from noobie pump coins and start pumping ASN

Becouse this will be the masstah coin next week  Grin Grin Grin
I like this coin at any price . I think dev will deliver progress . ASN is long term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: