Pages:
Author

Topic: [ASN] Ascension NEW THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1016182.0 - page 2. (Read 80494 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
You know what...

I said that I'll stay away from this forum for 1 week, but decided to post earlier.

Because I'm quitting.

I don't like people calling it user8x8's coin and I don't like feeling that I'm trying to push this project more than the Ascension Dev himself.

So...

AscendClub is off. Two People who enrolled got 25k and 20k on top of 500 that I paid straight away.
Also I made a 100k donation to ascension donation address.
And the remaining I dumped on bittrex.

Enjoy being free from user8x8.

Goodbye

No ! Stay with us ! We need you !
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hey folks, I've been following ASN since begging.Bought and have been holding  (and buying more) since then.
This is my first post, I've very happy and impressed with the professionalism I've seen from the Dev team.

Just wanted to give my thanks and say keep up the good work!
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
Hope all cowardly "traders" gave the whales their coins at dumping prices, fasten your seatbelts, we go into orbit  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
You know what...

I said that I'll stay away from this forum for 1 week, but decided to post earlier.

Because I'm quitting.

I don't like people calling it user8x8's coin and I don't like feeling that I'm trying to push this project more than the Ascension Dev himself.

So...

AscendClub is off. Two People who enrolled got 25k and 20k on top of 500 that I paid straight away.

Goodbye

Noooooooooooooooo! Come back, we need people like you in crypto!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
You know what...

Because I'm quitting.

So...

Goodbye
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
Is it possible to post my logo ?
Activity: 73
The original post is updated, along with our first big release. Will be posting some highlights in-line.

Logo Contest

One of the members of the community stepped forward and offered a 35000ASN bounty for a new logo. Thanks go to user8x8. We're going to go ahead and run the contest starting now. Make your entries by posting them in the thread below. The contest will run for about 1 week. All of the entries will then be posted in a poll, and the logo that gets the most votes will become the new logo. The ASN team reserves the right to disqualify an entry if it is a copy of an existing brand, or is obscene.

If you wish to include proposed new graphics for the wallet splash screen and twitter background, you are free to include those as well. Thank you for the support and good luck!

When will the winner be announced?
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Now there's two top wallets left instead of 4 and upwards resistance vanished. Everyone ready for the next step?

my body is ready  Cheesy
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
You see the answer before the question.
Therefore you have so brilliant trading skills.
I have the great honor that I can talk with genius.

You still won't admit you were wrong. You will reply with more deflection soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Now there's two top wallets left instead of 4 and upwards resistance vanished. Everyone ready for the next step?
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
Not sure what you expect master mind? You make false accusations like the last two guys. You spam the thread with more calls for responses that were already given a bunch of times. When proven wrong you act like a child and do not apologize but continue to antagonize. The reason I left the coin is people like you.
I think you left ASN coin because of  your 207 satoshi sell wall on March 25, 2015, 08:22:15 AM.

Yup I sold then. Thought I made mistake so I bought another 1 BTC worth later and then sold that yesterday. You falsely accused devs and were proven wrong by your own post. It takes a real coward to refuse to admit when they make a mistake. You are that.

You see the answer before the question.
Therefore you have so brilliant trading skills.
I have the great honor that I can talk with genius.
Not sure what you expect master mind? You make false accusations like the last two guys. You spam the thread with more calls for responses that were already given a bunch of times. When proven wrong you act like a child and do not apologize but continue to antagonize. The reason I left the coin is people like you.
I think you left ASN coin because of  your 207 satoshi sell wall on March 25, 2015, 08:22:15 AM.

Yup I sold then. Thought I made mistake so I bought another 1 BTC worth later and then sold that yesterday. You falsely accused devs and were proven wrong by your own post. It takes a real coward to refuse to admit when they make a mistake. You are that.

I quoted pices of shit at your discretion .
Good luck with Hippie Tech.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator.

Thanks for clearing that up. Perhaps you can see where you made your mistake?

This is what it says if the starter of a self-moderated topic. is who deleted your post:

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic.

Do you understand now?
No. Because Hippie Tech Fuding and his quotes are still in ASN thread.
Thanks for understanding

Ok, I will help you understand. What you quoted was removed by a bitcoin forum moderator, not by us. Your quotes clearly show that. All of Hippie Tech's FUD posts since our evidence he was a troll was posted have been removed by us. None of your posts have been removed by us.

Thanks you help me with those large fonts and a further vision of ASN coin .

This is what it says if the starter of a self-moderated topic. is who deleted your post:

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic.

Do you understand now?
Thanks for understanding

Ok, I will help you understand. What you quoted was removed by a bitcoin forum moderator, not by us. Your quotes clearly show that. All of Hippie Tech's FUD posts since our evidence he was a troll was posted have been removed by us. None of your posts have been removed by us.

Do you understand now?
Thanks for understanding

Do you understand now?
Bitcoin Forum
Deleted Post
« Sent to: Master mind on: April 03, 2015, 08:39:04 PM »
Reply with quoteReply with quote  Remove this messageDelete 
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Quote from: Ascension Dev on March 30, 2015, 02:43:35 AM
Android Wallet

The staking android wallet for ASN is complete. We want ASN to have a lot of mobile options, and this is the first step towards that goal. It is completed, and is in final testing stage right now. It did not make this update, but it will be released this coming week. Below are two preview screenshots. The first is an android phone, the second is an android tablet:

Wow   awesome
Pages:
Jump to: