Pages:
Author

Topic: [ASN] Ascension NEW THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1016182.0 - page 3. (Read 80494 times)

Activity: 691
Merit: 500
Bitcoin Forum
Deleted Post
« Sent to: Master mind on: April 03, 2015, 08:39:00 PM »
Reply with quoteReply with quote  Remove this messageDelete 
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Quote from: user8x8 on March 31, 2015, 10:48:31 PM
"AscendClub"

Dear AscendCoin community,

I am not affilated with Ascension Coin developer, but I am an investor. Currently ASN is my only investment besides BTC.
I used to be a coin dev, but got bored and left [the coin is still alive, but I will not tell you it's name]
I don't have much experience in trading and sometimes I get a bit passionate. :-) (Just see about 10 pages back)

But anyways... I "smell" that ASN may become great and want to help (I already did, sort of).
How I can help: beta testing, overall comments and recommendations / ideas, donations and... buy walls.

So, without further ado, I'd like to run a "AscendClub" proposal past you...

You know that DASH/Darkcoin has an incentive for long term investors to set up masternodes and thus keep the funds off the exchanges.

So...

I am proposing to set up a special community for users that have 100,000 ASN or more in their wallet [not on exchange].
They put 100k in their ASN wallet and send the AscendClub chairman (probably me for now) a PM signed with their wallet.
Then they don't remove any coins from their wallet for 30 days [adding is ok, but doesn't make much sense, more on this below].
Once 30 days have passed, they receive 2500-1000 ASN (more on amounts below) from AscendClub fund (that's 30-12% per year on top of 20% POS, so total you can get is 50%-32%).

*April 2015 payouts will be 2500 ASN per month [put 100k and PM before 30 April and receive 2500 ASN in 30 days from your PM].
*May 2015 payouts will be 2000 ASN per month [put 100k and PM before 31 April and receive 2500 ASN in 30 days from your PM].
*June 2015 payouts will be 1500 ASN per month  [put 100k and PM before 30 April and receive 2500 ASN in 30 days from your PM].
*July 2015 and later payouts will be 1000 ASN per month.

Currently with 18.5 million ASN in circulation, there can be a maximum 185 AscendClub members.

Are there any risks?
No, we don't own your coins. You can sell them at any time if you so desire, it's just that you will not receive "dividents". It's more convenient to sell them once 30 days pass.
30 days counting starts from the moment you send the PM.

What if I have more than 100k, say 500k?
Then you need to move the money into 5 wallets and send 5 individual PMs with wallet signature.

Are there any additional benefits?
Yes, we are planning to set up a closed forum and/or email distribution list.

Where will the money come from?
500k+ have already been organized [I'll post wallet address once this goes live]. Hopefully club members/investors will contribute some more.

Ascension Coin dev does not know about this, this is entirely my incentive [I'll be blunt, I want to move the price up and stop those shaky hands selling ASN].
I hope he approves it.

And obviously, we can discuss all of it here.

If there are no objections, we can launch shortly [this week].

Hope you like it.

"AscendClub Chairman"
:-)

AKA user8x8
Great idea.
Bitcoin Forum
Deleted Post
« Sent to: Master mind on: April 03, 2015, 08:33:59 PM »
Reply with quoteReply with quote  Remove this messageDelete  
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Quote from: user8x8 on March 23, 2015, 12:02:13 AM
I support the coin, but I’m really pissed.

There was no announcement at all (the wallet facelift was posted before the “this weekend” statement was announced, so it does not count)

We don’t even know who the person is behind the “Ascension Dev” is. We don’t know the goals of the coin. We don’t even know what’s in the works. How many people on the team?
What are short and long term goals? I’m not asking for the dates, mind you.

Today I bought 600k for 270 satoshi and dumped it down to 80 satoshi.
Lost about 1 BTC on it.
You can call me a fool or a troll, I don’t care.

I am still supporting the coin, but I don’t like that there is no transparency. We don’t know anything…

Anyways, here’s my new BUY order. After a few more “this weekend” announcements like this, my order will start filling in. Or I might change my mind and find some other coin.

:-(

Cool
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
Please stop talking about fud and posts,its boring.Show me some hitech inovation what is in plan,then we can buy more and scream moon thx Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
We only deleted posts by those 2 trolls who shared the same IP who have been making false virus claims to crash the price. We also deleted posts by those who quoted them. If you had posts deleted that had nothing to do with them, and did not quote them, then you have our apologies that we somehow mis-clicked 3 times apparently. We'd like you to screenshot in your history where it says we deleted them, including in the screenshot the full body of the post you made that was deleted, and post it though. Thanks. Waiting for you to do so.

Looks like you participate in Hippie Tech Fuding for buying cheap . His reply is still in ASN thread. Do not underestimate me . Your game is clearly seen and I have a lot ASN coins when you start pump.
Good luck

Still need you to post screenshots of the body of your deleted posts, showing we deleted them, and showing they had nothing to do with the FUD posts or quoted FUD posts. Feel free to post proof any time. We'll all be waiting.
We only deleted posts by those 2 trolls who shared the same IP who have been making false virus claims to crash the price. We also deleted posts by those who quoted them. If you had posts deleted that had nothing to do with them, and did not quote them, then you have our apologies that we somehow mis-clicked 3 times apparently. We'd like you to screenshot in your history where it says we deleted them, including in the screenshot the full body of the post you made that was deleted, and post it though. Thanks. Waiting for you to do so.

Looks like you participate in Hippie Tech Fuding for buying cheap . His reply is still in ASN thread. Do not underestimate me . Your game is clearly seen and I have a lot ASN coins when you start pump.
Good luck

In short. Its finally happened peoples. lol  I HAVE BEEN HACKED ! Shocked

I first became suspicious 2-4 days ago, then decided to test it out with some CANNdy flavoured bait. Wink

200 CANN wasn't enough but 3200 WAS ! lol
TXid : cd276e4d9619e5e201e60ded1c438bf3d2a5c52f6c4a7bea595d3c213327eb41
EDIT : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cann/address.dws?CTSFTDzKSonarDJgpuRxukPrECXrby1eSe.htm

I woke up and noticed that my email account was up and the new/temp password from Polo or Ccex was selected and thought "WTF !!".

I did not request the password resets.

Check the processes with taskmanager and you will see the client is running as service.exe*32 and/or crcss.exe*32 and/or some other name. Right click the process and choose "open file location" when you are ready to delete it.

If deleted, it will rewrite itself to the program files(x86) folder after the system is rebooted.

The file responsible for this was found in one of the user's temp/Windows Live/ ID folders. EDIT This stopped after I disabled then deleted service.exe (and everything else) from the temp folder.

Terminating one of those .exe*32 processes caused my right to automatically reboot.

Congrats asshole(s) ! Smiley

Please step forward so that the world may know your inbred shitcoin stained face !

I did not quote this reply .
Thank you
Dev why you delete my post ? I am investor. I still hold ASN coins.

Waiting for reply
I still wait and transferring ASN back to exchange.

If your post was deleted it was because you had quoted one of the FUDing pieces of shit. We did not have to delete a single post for 22 days. But after repeated posts proving without a doubt there is no virus, and having it all conveniently ignored by 2 usernames who share the same IP, it's become apparent this is a purposeful FUD campaign. Now, we're just deleting all these FUD posts, so as long as you don't quote them your posts will never be deleted going forward. Thank you.

These three quoted replys looks like FUDing pieces of shit  ?
Android Wallet

The staking android wallet for ASN is complete. We want ASN to have a lot of mobile options, and this is the first step towards that goal. It is completed, and is in final testing stage right now. It did not make this update, but it will be released this coming week. Below are two preview screenshots. The first is an android phone, the second is an android tablet:

Wow   awesome
"AscendClub"

Dear AscendCoin community,

I am not affilated with Ascension Coin developer, but I am an investor. Currently ASN is my only investment besides BTC.
I used to be a coin dev, but got bored and left [the coin is still alive, but I will not tell you it's name]
I don't have much experience in trading and sometimes I get a bit passionate. :-) (Just see about 10 pages back)

But anyways... I "smell" that ASN may become great and want to help (I already did, sort of).
How I can help: beta testing, overall comments and recommendations / ideas, donations and... buy walls.

So, without further ado, I'd like to run a "AscendClub" proposal past you...

You know that DASH/Darkcoin has an incentive for long term investors to set up masternodes and thus keep the funds off the exchanges.

So...

I am proposing to set up a special community for users that have 100,000 ASN or more in their wallet [not on exchange].
They put 100k in their ASN wallet and send the AscendClub chairman (probably me for now) a PM signed with their wallet.
Then they don't remove any coins from their wallet for 30 days [adding is ok, but doesn't make much sense, more on this below].
Once 30 days have passed, they receive 2500-1000 ASN (more on amounts below) from AscendClub fund (that's 30-12% per year on top of 20% POS, so total you can get is 50%-32%).

*April 2015 payouts will be 2500 ASN per month [put 100k and PM before 30 April and receive 2500 ASN in 30 days from your PM].
*May 2015 payouts will be 2000 ASN per month [put 100k and PM before 31 April and receive 2500 ASN in 30 days from your PM].
*June 2015 payouts will be 1500 ASN per month  [put 100k and PM before 30 April and receive 2500 ASN in 30 days from your PM].
*July 2015 and later payouts will be 1000 ASN per month.

Currently with 18.5 million ASN in circulation, there can be a maximum 185 AscendClub members.

Are there any risks?
No, we don't own your coins. You can sell them at any time if you so desire, it's just that you will not receive "dividents". It's more convenient to sell them once 30 days pass.
30 days counting starts from the moment you send the PM.

What if I have more than 100k, say 500k?
Then you need to move the money into 5 wallets and send 5 individual PMs with wallet signature.

Are there any additional benefits?
Yes, we are planning to set up a closed forum and/or email distribution list.

Where will the money come from?
500k+ have already been organized [I'll post wallet address once this goes live]. Hopefully club members/investors will contribute some more.

Ascension Coin dev does not know about this, this is entirely my incentive [I'll be blunt, I want to move the price up and stop those shaky hands selling ASN].
I hope he approves it.

And obviously, we can discuss all of it here.

If there are no objections, we can launch shortly [this week].

Hope you like it.

"AscendClub Chairman"
:-)

AKA user8x8
Great idea.
Activity: 610
Ascension Dev what you plan to produce, there is something that might be interesting or innovative in

The enormous update we just had, which is all by itself more than 90% of coins produce. More than 99% when you factor in the staking android wallet. Is a good start. No? More is in the works, but it takes our time and our money. So be patient.
Could you hint that it will be  Wink
Ascension Dev what you plan to produce, there is something that might be interesting or innovative in

The enormous update we just had, which is all by itself more than 90% of coins produce. More than 99% when you factor in the staking android wallet. Is a good start. No? More is in the works, but it takes our time and our money. So be patient.
Activity: 610

Waiting for reply

If your post was deleted it was because you had quoted one of the FUDing pieces of shit. We did not have to delete a single post for 22 days. But after repeated posts proving without a doubt there is no virus, and having it all conveniently ignored by 2 usernames who share the same IP, it's become apparent this is a purposeful FUD campaign. Now, we're just deleting all these FUD posts, so as long as you don't quote them your posts will never be deleted going forward. Thank you.

Merit: 0
4. user 8x8 holding 4 mio coins in few wallets

F**K!

I hold many coins because you're all dumping on me. And it is quite far from 4 million unfortunately. Maybe it will be 4 million if you keep dumping to 10 sat.
Yesterday I bought a lot at 350 satoshi. Now I don't have any BTC left. Only ASN. And the price is below 200.
And you're all calling me bad? WTF?

I removed all my buy and sell orders and not planning to do anything for a week. Not even read this forum. No dumping either.

Perhaps I'll return to the forum later. I am already not happy about putting so many BTC in ASN. But I will not dump, and btw it is pointless anyways [not enough buy support].

I want to sell at 3000 satoshi, not below.

PM me if you need me; AscendClub works as well PM me with your member entries.

PS: I stopped being a coin dev because of people like you. Hating everyone, always wanting new features and dumping, dumping...

PPS: Where did you even find my photo?

Waiting for reply
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
u will be in more stress when 8x8 and others will dump asn to 5 satoshis.....

sell now when it's time

be wise

Why do the people always see that something bad will happen ? If they dump, someone will buy and the price will raise again. If the coin is good, there's no reason for a permanent low price. And I think that Ascension is a really good coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
10. user8x8

Haha, yeah.

He better have an exit strategy.

I don't have anything against him. Quite the opposite. Finally someone steps up and does something unique for a coin and all he gets is hate. Cryptopeople are a weird bunch.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
So by now you guys should know how this goes.. It's the same every time.

Blueprint to make mad moneyz

1. Hire a developer with skills.

2. Release solid codebase, get on exchange, have some news.

3. Suppress the price, hold back on hype.

4. Buy coins.

5. Hire people to fud, hire people to hype.

6. Buy more coins.

7. Suppress price more.

8. Pump.

9. Continue development or let the coin die.

ASN is somewhere between stage 5 and 7. So don't be surprised if it goes into sideways from here.

It's not easy to do all this, to stress.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
What do you have against user8x8 ?
Pages:
Jump to: