Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency ★★ - page 15. (Read 106123 times)

legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Hey atb. Show us a moving source code where we see somebody of your dev is working recently.

Stop lying about partnership.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I invest 2k$ and get on pump 1.8k$.
Im lucky!!!
This is real scam!

Lucky and Scam do not go together... I guess !!

The intention is very clear... Spread, Fear, uncertainty, and doubt (FUD)
These negative reactions by the investors are caused by the ATB team with announcing fake informations.
They must be more careful about that.
Investors are losing their trust in ATB.

Talk about yourself please, don't answer for others.
Why did you ban me from telegram? Too many unwanted questions obviously.

ATB got caught about the zebra lie again.

You claim to be a usa company. One user was at the address abd there was no office. You banned him directly.

I hope they will get and sue you! You are no part of the crypto community.
Obviously ATB is not USA company, ATB is Eastern Europe company, probably Russian, Byelorussian or Ukraine.

Our team is international.
What is you telegram nickname? I ll clarify the reason of your ban. You can send it in pm.
I'm not saying about your team, I'm saying ATB is not USA company.
I know what is the reason for my ban, it is because I talking about the lies of ATB about Zebra pay.

ATB Coin is an international company
ATB Coin registered in the USA. You can check our legal documentation at our website atbcoin.com
I long time did not come here today looked at the price and see a lot of Nadal investors.you let people. there is no future for ATB

Visit our telegram chat, there are a lot of users which belief in ATB's future and understand that it's long term investment.

You claim to be a usa company. One user was at the address abd there was no office. You banned him directly.

Obviously ATB is not USA company, ATB is Eastern Europe company, probably Russian, Byelorussian or Ukraine.

What is you telegram nickname? I ll clarify the reason of your ban. You can send it in pm.
I know what is the reason for my ban, it is because I talking about the lies of ATB about Zebra pay.

It's too early to talk about it. We are clarifying this issue with ZebraPay. It was not lie
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Im lucky!!!
This is real scam!

These negative reactions by the investors are caused by the ATB team with announcing fake informations.
They must be more careful about that.
Investors are losing their trust in ATB.
Activity: 92
Merit: 12
Happy Mining!
Im lucky!!!
This is real scam!

Activity: 204
I investe only 100,why would you say its a scam?even if the project fails doesnt mean its a scam.If it was a scam they wouldnt be here talking to us or offer any support.Look at Apoub,that was a scam.

Nuance is lost on 13-year olds?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Im lucky!!!
This is real scam!
Activity: 280
I long time did not come here today looked at the price and see a lot of Nadal investors.you let people. there is no future for ATB

I investe only 100,why would you say its a scam?even if the project fails doesnt mean its a scam.If it was a scam they wouldnt be here talking to us or offer any support.Look at Apoub,that was a scam.

Thank you for your trust,bitcoin507.

Activity: 66

They has deleted ATB channel from the Telegram due to a lot of complaints. Very professional.
I would like to ask, how is Hebert W Hoover?
Probably that guy is not Hebert W Hoover https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qELyYInoIBk, the real Hebert W Hoover has died 1997.
http://www.nytimes.com/1997/05/23/business/herbert-hoover-jr-79-company-head.html

You can ask this question in our "deleted" chat https://t.me/atbcoinchat. Support will help you with a pleasure.
We have never had telegram channel.
So, the chat is not deleted, I am banned.
Activity: 12

I do not understand why people write charges here, after all they already have our money but as you can see, something has started to happen recently. After all, we all know how risky cryptocurrencies are. I have invested, I regret at this moment but maybe in some time it will give me a some profit. We'll see. At the moment I keep my wallet online , and all the time I get coins.
ATB, do something nice and show that you mean something. Good luck

What is your telegram nickname?
Send me in pm please. I ll clarify why you was banned

Dear Friends,
We are happy to announce that the testing period for the compatibility of Lightning Network with ATB Coin wallets has been successfully accomplished. We are proud to be ranked among few cryptocurrencies to introduce this technology. The versions of the updated wallets for Mac, Linux, and Windows are already available.

The implementation of the Lightning Network has drastically improved the speed of financial interactions, up to 1000s per second. It means that there is no need to wait for the verification, as the payments are conducted instantly. Moreover, the transaction fee is near-zero, since the technology used permits to make the transactions over the Blockchain and only upon its completion, the whole set is added to the system.
We are happy to provide top-quality service for our users providing the fastest transactions with surprisingly small fees.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
The red flag for me is the word Romanian, it sends shivers down my spine like the Prince from Nigeria.

the development team announced the integration of the ATB Coin cryptocurrency with the Romanian network of payment terminals, ZebraPay.

Trust ATB or not, it does seem to be the most bland coin available.
Pages:
Jump to: