Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency ★★ - page 17. (Read 106123 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Hi team how many coins do we need in order to start mining and get profit? not like 1 coin in month but something like 1-5 per day [max].
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
The fastest and most secure?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

We are happy to announce that ATB Coin cryptowallet has outreached the line of 20K downloads on MAC and Windows devices. The interest to our currency sparkled just after ATB Coin has been enlisted in Yahoo Financial Chart.

The majority of downloads are coming from the following countries: the US, Russian Federation, India, Indonesia, Brazil, Japan, Poland, and Germany.

We are proud to provide the best service by enabling swift transactions, small charge fees, and absolute financial freedom.
Scam Scam Scam

looks like no update none news nothing ATB dead?

No.
Why no updates?
Our developers are working on ATB Coin LIGHTNING NETWORK

And don't forget that ATB Coin mobile wallet release is upcoming. Follow our news please.

The development stage is not easy at all and we need to test everything well to bring you the best quality.

When? Before the end of the year?
It would be great to post more updates here and on twitter please.
You said you're in testing phase, it's a news. You could tell it.

Yes, before the end of the year. We ll announce our mobile app in the nearest future.
You can participate in testing too. Check this link please https://atbcoin.com/alpha-version-of-atb-coin-wallet-now-available/

Hey, a got a wallet for android, btw looks nice but i have a question,will can he do mining some fresh coins?

ATB Android wallet not built for mining/staking coins...

Yes, Tuwan is right
Thank you for support
when android wallet?
when GREAT exchanges?
when pump?
why pos so long?
when sense of atb?

Please follow our news.
We ll post all the related information as it proceeds
In which country this will be working? This will be for limited countries?

No, there are no limits.
Activity: 41
In which country this will be working? This will be for limited countries?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Mined with 140 coins for pretty much 10 weeks solid and nadda. Funny how nearly all the posts saying mining is working for them are either newbie or junior accounts.

I OR most others may be Juniors to bitcointalk.org, but last 1-2 years I am in crypto space... Smiley

No offense, Tell us how to stake/mined with 140 ATB coins. And expect steady gains?

As any other coins when difficulty skyrocketing, you should have more coins in ur wallet in order get a reasonable return.

This is my personal opinion !!  Smiley

Did I say steady gains? SOME gains would be expected over that period of time though, it's not like my amount is minuscule unless with your pretend ATB staking you've got 100k coins.  Either way I don't really care as this coins shite. Just giving others my experience with it.
Activity: 92
Merit: 12
Happy Mining!
Mined with 140 coins for pretty much 10 weeks solid and nadda. Funny how nearly all the posts saying mining is working for them are either newbie or junior accounts.

I OR most others may be Juniors to bitcointalk.org, but last 1-2 years I am in crypto space... Smiley

No offense, Tell us how to stake/mined with 140 ATB coins. And expect steady gains?

As any other coins when difficulty skyrocketing, you should have more coins in ur wallet in order get a reasonable return.

This is my personal opinion !!  Smiley

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Activity: 83
my mistake to invested in this coin Angry
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
when android wallet?
when GREAT exchanges?
when pump?
why pos so long?
when sense of atb?
Activity: 92
Merit: 12
Happy Mining!
Scam Scam Scam

No.
Why no updates?

And don't forget that ATB Coin mobile wallet release is upcoming. Follow our news please.

The development stage is not easy at all and we need to test everything well to bring you the best quality.

Yes, before the end of the year. We ll announce our mobile app in the nearest future.
You can participate in testing too. Check this link please https://atbcoin.com/alpha-version-of-atb-coin-wallet-now-available/

Hey, a got a wallet for android, btw looks nice but i have a question,will can he do mining some fresh coins?

ATB Android wallet not built for mining/staking coins...
Activity: 12
Scam Scam Scam

No.
Why no updates?

I like to share the positiveness with other ATB fans.

I Staking from the day one... didn't sell any coins so far. Yes, I know price went down, drastically  Shocked

In fact, the wallet is on continuously last 2-3 month ... get stake (ATB coins) every 2-4 days.

Why don't others share similar experience on this thread?

Cheers

In order to stack we need to keep the wallet open and click on "start mining" right ? Or is there an other manipulation ?

How much ATB do you have in your Wallet for stacking that often ? And how much to you earn per stack please ?

There is no manipulation, keep the wallet ON/Unlocked.... For example...with a balance little more than 1000ATB.

A couple of Days later...For the first time you receive a 10-20 coin as a stake... and then every other week 1-2 stake session (amount will change may be 4-7 ATB coins each)

Most important "there is no fixed amount of stake you will receive every week.

So why do I have the option "start mining" ? Is it for staking or is it something else ? I don't get it...

For the moment I staked nothing but I don't have a lot of coins so maybe that is the reason.

Yes start mining means start staking

Correct, In my experience, you need more coins in your wallet.. to see the Result. Due to network difficulity.

Ok thank you for all your answers Wink

I will try to stake some, maybe I will buy more ATB coins and hold it a long time.

For the moment ATB has not a good beginning but I think it can have a good future.

Is everything ok now?
Activity: 81
I like to share the positiveness with other ATB fans.

I Staking from the day one... didn't sell any coins so far. Yes, I know price went down, drastically  Shocked

In fact, the wallet is on continuously last 2-3 month ... get stake (ATB coins) every 2-4 days.

Why don't others share similar experience on this thread?

Cheers

In order to stack we need to keep the wallet open and click on "start mining" right ? Or is there an other manipulation ?

How much ATB do you have in your Wallet for stacking that often ? And how much to you earn per stack please ?

There is no manipulation, keep the wallet ON/Unlocked.... For example...with a balance little more than 1000ATB.

A couple of Days later...For the first time you receive a 10-20 coin as a stake... and then every other week 1-2 stake session (amount will change may be 4-7 ATB coins each)

Most important "there is no fixed amount of stake you will receive every week.

So why do I have the option "start mining" ? Is it for staking or is it something else ? I don't get it...

For the moment I staked nothing but I don't have a lot of coins so maybe that is the reason.

In order to check whether your wallet is doing mining - open it, than press help, after that open debug window, choose "console" in console print getstakinginfo
if you see : "enabled" true. That means your wallet is mining now
Do not worry if you see staking false, it means that your coins are on mature period (5days) http://prntscr.com/gndt8y - getstakinginfo command

You can read about minig function HERE
How good that I sold this coin a month ago!!!
 Grin Grin Grin
True scam...

It's your own way... Wink
good luck
Pages:
Jump to: