Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency ★★ - page 19. (Read 106123 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
I agree with you, look at the BTG , presonally for me thats is scam but look at the price...
Why do you call BTG a scam. It required no investment. It's just free money and not a scam ICO.
For me its a scam, because was premine which means they have 100 000 coins just for them. And i don't believe for free money.

is this page for ATB or BTG?
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
I don't care about the premine, because the team had some efforts. I got my BTC to BTG 1:1 = free money.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I agree with you, look at the BTG , presonally for me thats is scam but look at the price...
Why do you call BTG a scam. It required no investment. It's just free money and not a scam ICO.
For me its a scam, because was premine which means they have 100 000 coins just for them. And i don't believe for free money.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
A lot has been said here and in other forums about ATB being a scam. I think that people are disappointed with the progress and no updates from the devs or anyone from the management. It's not a good thing to compare this project to others but I guess the fact that there are newer projects which are developing much faster and are delivering, even exceeding expectations from their token holders makes people think that nothing will happen to their investment in this project. I am still hodling and hope that there will be developments sooner rather than later when people will no longer believe that project will be a success.

I agree with you, look at the BTG , presonally for me thats is scam but look at the price... We need from ATBCoin get to bigger exchanges to get price up. I will keeps thumbs up.
Activity: 46
A lot has been said here and in other forums about ATB being a scam. I think that people are disappointed with the progress and no updates from the devs or anyone from the management. It's not a good thing to compare this project to others but I guess the fact that there are newer projects which are developing much faster and are delivering, even exceeding expectations from their token holders makes people think that nothing will happen to their investment in this project. I am still hodling and hope that there will be developments sooner rather than later when people will no longer believe that project will be a success.
Activity: 81
lol what is going on with this coin? was a big scam or what? sold for over 2$ on ico now only .87 cents. No news, no nothing. Even on yobit this coin has NO buy support. I think we all got scammed. Thanks atbcoin for stealing our money.

It was told several times that this is a scam  Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
can't sync atbwallet in OS Win10x64. Mb Somebody have already issue like this? atb supp couldnt help me via telegram

What is your telegram nickname?
It's impossible that support couldn't help you
lol what is going on with this coin? was a big scam or what? sold for over 2$ on ico now only .87 cents. No news, no nothing. Even on yobit this coin has NO buy support. I think we all got scammed. Thanks atbcoin for stealing our money.

Hello,HYIPcoinDEV

You can check all the news at our news page
We are not scam. It's long term investment. Be patient please.

Someone can explain why website is offline to me? i will be thankful guys. Keep good work!

same to me website doesn't work

Everything is working now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
can't sync atbwallet in OS Win10x64. Mb Somebody have already issue like this? atb supp couldnt help me via telegram
Activity: 16
its been a while since i additional anything of importance
Activity: 39
Someone can explain why website is offline to me? i will be thankful guys. Keep good work!

same to me website doesn't work
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Activity: 41
Guys, what do you think about the ICO? how promissing the project is?
a noob question; how can i install atb wallet on windows?
i have downloaded a zipped file and there r 4 maps in it,
atbcoin-cli
atbcoind
atbcoin-qt
atbcoin-tx
which one first then which one ??
i dont want to be a nod or stake or something
just simple wallet so i can send a recieve coins in it??
thnx in advance

atb u didnt answer me, how can i install the wallet

Hello,Hazara
You should choose atbcoin-qt

Feel free to ask our live support in our Telegram chat too
thnx

You are welcome
Activity: 117
Merit: 11
atbcoin-cli
atbcoind
atbcoin-qt
atbcoin-tx
thnx in advance

Hello,Hazara

thnx
atbcoin-cli
atbcoind
atbcoin-qt
atbcoin-tx
thnx in advance

Hello,Hazara

Activity: 117
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: