Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency ★★ - page 28. (Read 106123 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
When the ICO of ATB begun in your webpage said that the earlier investors would take a 20% discount .
Until now i kept my ATB coins in my wallet but i havent receive anything yet.
Any info about that ? Huh

Hello,narielle
Please PM me with information about the investmant date and your e-mail?
Nice job with the hitBTC listing, never been a bit fan of Yobit even though I know they heavily involved in this.

Hello, Johnnywelsh

We ll add more exchanges in the nearest future
Please follow our news
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
When the ICO of ATB begun in your webpage said that the earlier investors would take a 20% discount .
Until now i kept my ATB coins in my wallet but i havent receive anything yet.
Any info about that ? Huh
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
How to mine ATB coin?
which algorithm do they use

They use proof of stake algorithm. To mine you must have a 24/7 online wallet with coins in it. The more coins you have, the better the mining results
I receive my first reward (4.44 ATBcoin) from staking 100 ATBcoin after 13 days.
check out this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxCEcmTkd2U
Finally a good news.
Hope it will help the price  Grin

Eah, Sindaasun.
I told that good news are upcoming  Smiley

We ll post all the actual news here and at the news page at our website.
Activity: 368
Merit: 250

Great project...got my 5atb after 14 days of mining. Planning to add volume to profit more

5ATB? Not too much after 14 days of minning.
How many coins are you stacking on your wallet?
You have it open 24/7  ?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Nice job with the hitBTC listing, never been a bit fan of Yobit even though I know they heavily involved in this.
Activity: 22
Finally a good news.
Hope it will help the price  Grin
I got back in waiting for listing now. :-) congrats

You are welcome, HYIPcoinDEV
Activity: 12
I got back in waiting for listing now. :-) congrats
ATB Coin HitBTC Listing – One of the Largest World Crypto-Exchanges!

Dear Investors!

We are pleased to announce the agreement and the successful resolution of all formalities, which resulted in the ATB Coin token being added to the HitBTC exchange – one of the world’s largest crypto-exchanges.

The daily trading volume of the HitBTC is more than $160,000,000. This indicator puts the exchange as fourth place in the world for terms of total trading volume!

HitBTC offers the exchange the majority of digital currencies to Bitcoins, as well as the most famous altcoins. The exchange provides the opportunity to conduct trades with 200 different cryptocurrencies, among which the ATB Coin token will take its place. In the next few days, users will be able to trade ATB Coin in absolutely all currency pairs.

Cooperation promises to be mutually beneficial for both sides. HitBTC gets a new market and an increase in trading volumes, as ATB Coin is a reliable and already proven trading platform with solid experience that meets all the requirements of the cryptocurrency world.

We still continue to search for and discuss all the terms of a mutually beneficial cooperation! ATB Coin plans to provide users with the opportunity to pay for online and offline services with the help of ATB Coin, as well as expand their presence on large and prospective crypto-exchange platforms. The aim is to give our investors more opportunities to multiply their investments and use ATB Coin in everyday life.

We will certainly inform all ATB Coin users about new, important events. Follow the news!
Good luck with the project, seem very interesting.

Thank you,Anthony1985.
We are working hard to deliver the best quality!
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Tic.eth
Good luck with the project, seem very interesting.

Great project...got my 5atb after 14 days of mining. Planning to add volume to profit more

Thank you,bnlllamo.
Hope your exp with our project ll be great.

Good luck.
Finally. We can test ATB coin wallet. Thanks, dev  Wink

You are welcome,cvictoral.
Send your request to [email protected] specifying the topic “I want to try the alpha version of the wallet” to test the alpha version, please.
Activity: 10
Finally. We can test ATB coin wallet. Thanks, dev  Wink
in coin market cap there is already more than 38 000 000 coin in circulation!!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/atbcoin/

in less than 1 month you dumped 20 millions of unsold coins!

this is the most sophisticated scam that i never seen  Angry

if You take a look over https://explorer.atbcoin.com/block/
You will see that in about every second their "system wallet" Ae1xkUdArLGrSXeFWoKSPPYDSX61EfMmLn mine coins :-)))))))))))))
ATB Coin team mine against all investors !
and mining period is not 2,5 minutes it is only seconds  Wink Cheesy
instead ATB Coin Team ... all mining investors are happy if they receive a crumb of the pie in about 10 days intervals (and there is no warranty of that due to PoS  algo Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin) ....

If You read previews post You will understand that ATB Coin Team mine agains investors with .... "system money"  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Hello, RoumenL.
System wallets don't take a part in mining.
Users can mine only with their coins at their balances.
Activity: 92
Merit: 12
Happy Mining!
in coin market cap there is already more than 38 000 000 coin in circulation!!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/atbcoin/

in less than 1 month you dumped 20 millions of unsold coins!

this is the most sophisticated scam that i never seen  Angry

if You take a look over https://explorer.atbcoin.com/block/
You will see that in about every second their "system wallet" Ae1xkUdArLGrSXeFWoKSPPYDSX61EfMmLn mine coins :-)))))))))))))
ATB Coin team mine against all investors !
and mining period is not 2,5 minutes it is only seconds  Wink Cheesy
instead ATB Coin Team ... all mining investors are happy if they receive a crumb of the pie in about 10 days intervals (and there is no warranty of that due to PoS  algo Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin) ....

If You read previews post You will understand that ATB Coin Team mine agains investors with .... "system money"  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Interesting observation BUT this is the reality in the crypto world.... In some form or another. Grin

I don't see any problem with ATB coin or it's PoS algo, or in that case ATB Team mining against investors.

for me ATBCoin PoS working perfectly alright.

End of the day Sustainability is Top Priority
How to mine ATB coin?
which algorithm do they use

Hello,husanet
You can find the answer at your question HERE
Pages:
Jump to: