Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency ★★ - page 29. (Read 106123 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Alpha Version of ATB Coin Wallet is Available for Android Now

Dear Investors!

At the moment, the final testing of the multi-currency ATB Coin Wallet for the Android platform is being held. The mobile version of the ATB Wallet contains a full range of functions and benefits. This release is called the alpha version, though please be observant to some precautions when using the application:

– Do not transfer large amounts of ATB Coin and Bitcoin prior to the official release of the ATB Coin Wallet

– Do not pass the secret phrase obtained during registration to third-party users

– If you find any errors or bugs while using your mobile wallet, please report the case to our technical support. Afterwards it will be reviewed and fixed by our development team.

In order to receive the alpha version of the wallet, you should write an email to [email protected] specifying the topic “I want to try the alpha version of the wallet”.

How to install ATB Coin Wallet on your Android device:

1. Before you can install it on your phone. Go to Menu> Settings> Security> and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.

2. Download the APK-file by clicking the link, which you will receive in a response letter from [email protected]. (As a reminder, this is the alpha version. It should be downloaded only for informational purposes. After the test has been completed, a stable version of the wallet will be available on Google Play)

3. Locate the APK application file in the file manager and click the “Install” button.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
in coin market cap there is already more than 38 000 000 coin in circulation!!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/atbcoin/

in less than 1 month you dumped 20 millions of unsold coins!

this is the most sophisticated scam that i never seen  Angry

if You take a look over https://explorer.atbcoin.com/block/
You will see that in about every second their "system wallet" Ae1xkUdArLGrSXeFWoKSPPYDSX61EfMmLn mine coins :-)))))))))))))
ATB Coin team mine against all investors !
and mining period is not 2,5 minutes it is only seconds  Wink Cheesy
instead ATB Coin Team ... all mining investors are happy if they receive a crumb of the pie in about 10 days intervals (and there is no warranty of that due to PoS  algo Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin) ....

If You read previews post You will understand that ATB Coin Team mine agains investors with .... "system money"  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
It's a good sign they're not removing all the posts about peoples concerns. Not so good that there's been little updates on how this is progressing as a technology/product.

Activity: 224
in coin market cap there is already more than 38 000 000 coin in circulation!!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/atbcoin/

in less than 1 month you dumped 20 millions of unsold coins!

this is the most sophisticated scam that i never seen  Angry

Activity: 742
Merit: 106
Alpha Version of ATB Coin Wallet Now Available for Android
At the moment, the final testing of the multi-currency ATB Coin Wallet for the Android platform is being held. The mobile version of the ATB Wallet contains a full range of functions and benefits. This release is called the alpha version, though please be observant to some precautions when using the application...
https://atbcoin.com/alpha-version-of-atb-coin-wallet-now-available/?utm_source=social-media&utm_medium=android-alpha-wallet
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
It's POS mining, so you can't mine with a CPU or GPU. You have to have a 24/7 online wallet with coins in it to mine. POS = proof of stake.
The more coins you have, the better the mining results (every 5 to 10 days).
Activity: 23
How to mine ATB coin?
which algorithm do they use
Activity: 83
atbcoin will be atleast 10$ next few month Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
I jumped off the train, before i lose all of my investments.
Its just another scam ICO...
buh bye!
I guess price drops after ICO = scam?
People will eventually learn that you can usually buy coins cheaper after ICO. It doesn't mean they are scams. Take advantage of it.
If I have my ATB Coins in the ATB Coin Core wallet, is there any way to sell them today? Can I send them to an account on one of the exchanges they're listed on and sell today?

Hello,blockchainbits26.
You can trade at Yobit now

Hi,delle54.
You jumped off to early. It's a long term investment.
But we ll glad to see you later  Wink
you didnt response to my message,i already sent you my public key and email that i used to a early users bounty

Hello,Ribbitforum.
Answerd in PM
Activity: 487
Merit: 101

Hi,delle54.
you didnt response to my message,i already sent you my public key and email that i used to a early users bounty
Activity: 45
If I have my ATB Coins in the ATB Coin Core wallet, is there any way to sell them today? Can I send them to an account on one of the exchanges they're listed on and sell today?
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
If you look on coinmarketcap, you can see not organic jumps from 10$k volume to 400k$ volume
its not legit behavior
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
I'll buy ATB coins once it gets listed in Cryptopia. It should be fast to get listed there. What would be the recommended number of ATB coins to get a stake per day and how must is the reward per stake?  Grin

Hi,delle54.
Stop talking to yourself with fake accounts lol XD
so obvious  
and the fake high volume too...
with hidden circulating supply in coinmarketcap ...

Grin Grin Grin again and again.

yep,
because yesterday the users that wrote messages 10-30 minutes one after the other
"martinbridger", "passeroutpass", "patriotmlt"   are fake users
all have same pattern in their past posts...
i saw many more users like this posting here
:/
and it happened right after all the real complaints
well i wont stop posting here, maybe i will save more people's money who knows

Hello,DosManos

You are free to post here at any time.
We are trying to bring you the best product and we are only at the start of our journey.
our ICO was already ended

Every opinion is important for us.
Thank you
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Activity: 224
Stop talking to yourself with fake accounts lol XD
so obvious  
and the fake high volume too...
with hidden circulating supply in coinmarketcap ...

Grin Grin Grin again and again.

yep,
because yesterday the users that wrote messages 10-30 minutes one after the other
"martinbridger", "passeroutpass", "patriotmlt"   are fake users
all have same pattern in their past posts...
i saw many more users like this posting here
:/
and it happened right after all the real complaints
well i wont stop posting here, maybe i will save more people's money who knows
very good volume on yobit. wish luck with other exchanges.

Thank you,Barbercash.

Good news are upcoming

Wish you good luck too!

Pages:
Jump to: