Pages:
Author

Topic: [AUCTION] 3rd Bitcoin Halving Coldkey - Gold sets - 21 available - page 3. (Read 4568 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 2353
EIN: 82-3893490
what's the eta on return of sats?

seeing how krog has normally done things - I would say in less than a few hours that he will initiate the returns.
copper member
Activity: 25
Merit: 46
If I can get this and the rules are saying that, I would take it.

Dully noted.

Thank you very much everyone for your bids ! Smiley

With Krogoth we are currently working to come up with a final winner list as soon as possible.

Sorry for the confusion, we didn't expect anything close to that.
(~6-7 pages of bid within one hour ? Shocked)

The reason for that is Lucho Poletti, because his Bitcoin art is awesome!

+1  Grin
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
what's the eta on return of sats?
copper member
Activity: 161
Merit: 20

Dully noted.

With Krogoth we are currently working to come up with a final winner list as soon as possible.

The reason for that is Lucho Poletti, because his Bitcoin art is awesome!
Activity: 27
Merit: 3

Then its yours

but you realize that what is says is:
"For all newly created accounts...prior to bidding...kindly deposit the amount you have bid  to the BTC addy on the OP."

This was why I got confused. That sentence is not super clear. My account is two years old.

Please.

Yes later it says:
"Until then, all newbie bids will be void."

But I associated that with the beginning of the sentence.

I think that the rules where unclear and I did a good job and that the decision is not fair, and that if that was the case it should have been voided immediately and then I would have made payment and then I wouldn't have manipulated the bid. Please honor my bid. The rules were written in a weird way.

legendary

Dully noted.

(~7-8 pages of bid within one hour ? Shocked)

agreed many of us I think lost out on what we would have bought due to the frenzy and not know what was available or what was not and which bids counted because there were a lot of newbie accounts near the end as well and no updated lists thru the last 30-40 mins I tried to keep track but couldnt Sad
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

Dully noted.

copper member
Activity: 25
Merit: 46
List is still being worked on....Patience as this flurry of activity was a bit crazy.

Will post soon winners and all. If you think something is amiss please feel free to point out.

shall we contact you re additional shipping costs ? (wanna make one payment for set+shipping)

Please do not reach out until i have figured put who won what. I will then reach out to each winner.

*cough*sorry.. i'll just go wait over here  Cool
legendary
do we know when the others will hit the site? I want to get at least one set of one of the 3 colors lol
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.

Then its yours
copper member
Activity: 161
Merit: 20
legendary
Hit me with that retail link for the other sets when available. I'm having a hard time finding your actual website. Seems to be a lot of cold key websites.

N8twon on here and twitter

his site is coldkey.eu
legendary
Lot 18 @ 0.06

Since you did not place a deposit as per OP. Rules...your bid is invalid

Oh my god can you look at the post that i just posted write before you said that? It would also be unfair to other biders because I caused price to go up....

I will tell you what....if Cueney is ok with  bid...i will accept it...if no..then he wins
Lot 18 @ 0.06

Oh my god can you look at the post that i just posted write before you said that? It would also be unfair to other biders because I caused price to go up....

If I don't win it the person who won it won like four... Do you think you can ask them if they will let me win this one. Its cos my daughter birthday is on the 18th. thats why i picked it...
Activity: 56
Merit: 4
Hit me with that retail link for the other sets when available. I'm having a hard time finding your actual website. Seems to be a lot of cold key websites.

N8twon on here and twitter
legendary
List is still being worked on....Patience as this flurry of activity was a bit crazy.

Will post soon winners and all. If you think something is amiss please feel free to point out.

shall we contact you re additional shipping costs ? (wanna make one payment for set+shipping)

Please do not reach out until i have figured put who won what. I will then reach out to each winner.
Lot 18 @ 0.06

legendary
Lot 18 @ 0.06

List is still be worked on....Patience as this flurry of activity was a bit crazy.

Hey so I have had an account for 2 years but I only came back to bitcointalk last week. I didn't even find this auction through bitcointalk. I found it because i am a follower of the artist. You can see the last couple post I have made to the spanish section. Please dont void my bids because of my status. I stand by what I bid. I misunderstood the instructions as people who had just open their bitcointalk account and not their standing. Please let me honor what I bid, this is my first art auction ever, my first bitcoin auction ever and I'm super proud.
legendary
I hope I did too but cant tell and I think I did not lol
Pages:
Jump to: