Pages:
Author

Topic: [AUCTION] 3rd Bitcoin Halving Coldkey - Gold sets - 21 available - page 4. (Read 4566 times)

copper member
Activity: 161
Merit: 20
I hope that I have won one lot...
Activity: 190
Merit: 505
List is still being worked on....Patience as this flurry of activity was a bit crazy.

Will post soon winners and all. If you think something is amiss please feel free to point out.

shall we contact you re additional shipping costs ? (wanna make one payment for set+shipping)
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
List is still being worked on....Patience as this flurry of activity was a bit crazy.

Will post soon winners and all. If you think something is amiss please feel free to point out.

Can't wait for the list of winners, because I'm tired and have to go in my bed...

then go to bed now. the winners do not change anymore  Cheesy I'm pretty sure you can also pay in 8 hrs after your sleep  Wink
copper member
Activity: 161
Merit: 20
Can't wait for the list of winners, because I'm tired and have to go in my bed...
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
And it is over  Cheesy crazy haha
it was my first ever btc auction and it was a lot of fun  Smiley

nice
and we hope not the last one  Grin
Activity: 796
Merit: 519
lot 2 @ 0.0705

Will go nicely with my crypto bonds #2

All yours!
Good luck

A true gentleman. Thank you kindly.
copper member
Activity: 25
Merit: 46
it was my first ever btc auction and it was a lot of fun  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 2353
EIN: 82-3893490
Man I'm so confused, which lot's are open or not...

literally given up bidding because no idea

i dont think newbies can unless they made a deposit first - which you may have - I dont know.

i did

then missed lot 19 by 4 seconds because i got a warning from bct that a new message was posted (literally made me miss it) then cygan told me my bid was wrong, it wasn't, but i missed the subsequent bid because of the 6min time lock on newbie posting.

all in all, ended up being none the wiser. Lessons for future auctions i guess.

or use a primary account not a newb one? lol just kidding not sure if you have a primary - just so many have multiple accounts so never know.

i guess it is over? would have been nice to see full list price updates every 4 or 5 mins to see where we were though.
Activity: 771
Merit: 283
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Man I'm so confused, which lot's are open or not...

literally given up bidding because no idea

i dont think newbies can unless they made a deposit first - which you may have - I dont know.

i did

then missed lot 19 by 4 seconds because i got a warning from bct that a new message was posted (literally made me miss it) then cygan told me my bid was wrong, it wasn't, but i missed the subsequent bid because of the 6min time lock on newbie posting.

all in all, ended up being none the wiser. Lessons for future auctions i guess.
legendary
without updates on the accepted prices it was crazy to keep going back and forth thru the pages to identify where each lot was at Sad

congrats to those that won though!

and hopefully the acrylic comes early so can start kicking out the cases!
copper member
Activity: 674
Merit: 100
Waiting to see the final list of winners
legendary
nvm mine wasnt on 16 it was on 17 but i still got confused at where everything was so meh

and are any still open???
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
at least in the last 10 minutes there have only been bids for # 2, 16, 17, 18 ... no need to follow the entire story, just the last ten minutes (1 1/2 page)

yea but 5 mins after i stated .05 on 16 krog posted 16 as at .041 still so ?

will just have to wait for the guys who got multiple sets to  put them in a month or so and pay twice as much lol

They were updation showing up until this bid, not the further ones

Activity: 27
Merit: 3
Lot 18 @ 0.06

YES!!! and it has closed on 18.
Thank you!!
and owl i still want to buy yours if you decide to sell it.
copper member
Activity: 674
Merit: 100
::)lot 16 @ 0.0415BTC
this was my bid, someone posted the same bid amount 8mins later, should be null and void no? The next bid was way ater 10mins
legendary
at least in the last 10 minutes there have only been bids for # 2, 16, 17, 18 ... no need to follow the entire story, just the last ten minutes (1 1/2 page)

yea but 5 mins after i stated .05 on 16 krog posted 16 as at .041 still so ?

will just have to wait for the guys who got multiple sets to  put them in a month or so and pay twice as much lol
Pages:
Jump to: