Pages:
Author

Topic: AUCTION - 8 rolls of new 0.5BTC Casascius Coins - page 6. (Read 11710 times)

donator
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010
Parental Advisory Explicit Content
I bid 31.8 Btc for roll#1
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
2wieX, I find your table to be off regarding the Any Roll portion.  For instance, j_gillard nixed his bid of 32.2 and you did not bid 32.2, you only bid 32 so there should not be any 32.2 bids and you should be down for 32 @ 2 rolls.  I can see where mistakes are easy to make, this thread is pretty difficult to follow.  Thanks for your effort to try to even make a table out of this.

I edited my bid in as 32.2 without making an extra post about it, so if need be i hereby bid 32.2 for up to two rolls.
That I am in the list twice is my mistake, I forgot that I couldnt edit the posts in this sub.

please add this in the corrected table.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Numisalis - Physical Tradable Bitcoin
2wieX, I find your table to be off regarding the Any Roll portion.  For instance, j_gillard nixed his bid of 32.2 and you did not bid 32.2, you only bid 32 so there should not be any 32.2 bids and you should be down for 32 @ 2 rolls.  I can see where mistakes are easy to make, this thread is pretty difficult to follow.  Thanks for your effort to try to even make a table out of this.
vip
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1140
The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)
Bids placed on behalf of others are valid when the actual bidder's forum username is clearly visible in the bid. That person will eventually have to be able to pm me to claim the roll, if they can't, the bid is skipped.  I have also gotten access to whitelist users.

I will soon auction off another 7 or 8 rolls (depends on availability) to finish off this batch after these 8 rolls are sold, so if you don't care which you get, just be aware those will be forthcoming. I assume these ones up for auction now (121s etc) will be perhaps valued more just observing the correlation between date and price on the secondary market.  Am prepared to accept and am anticipating a lower price for later batches/rolls, and I feel fine knowing that being transparent about upcoming supply may result in lower bids here. 
vip
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
BTC28.9 for any one roll, maximum number of rolls in this bid: 1 (one).

If I read this right, the lowest bid you can make to get a roll is 32.1

I might not be correct however.
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
BTC28.9 for any one roll, maximum number of rolls in this bid: 1 (one).
k99
Activity: 346
Merit: 255
Manfred Karrer
thanks a lot for the overview!

I bid 33,1 BTC for any available roll.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
if I havent forgotten anything, this is the order right now:

ROLL 1 
USERAMOUNT
TradeFortress31.7
Goat31.7
paulgruber31.6
2weiX29

ROLL 2 
USERAMOUNT
paulgruber30.6
2weiX29
Goat28

ROLL 3 
USERAMOUNT
paulgruber31.1
slakeco 27.5

ROLL 4 
USERAMOUNT
paulgruber30.3
slakeco 27.5

ROLL 5 
USERAMOUNT
paulgruber30.8
Surpbitcoin 30
2weiX29
slakeco 27.5

ROLL 6
USERAMOUNT
paulgruber30.2
Surpbitcoin 30
2weiX29
slakeco 27.5

ROLL 7 
USERAMOUNT
paulgruber30.3
slakeco 27.5

ROLL 8 
USERAMOUNT
paulgruber30.1
j_gillard 27.5
slakeco 27.5

ANY ROLL
USERAMOUNTROLLS
1John8Lare331
2weiX32.22
Jutarul32.11
2weiX32.22
kjlimo322
k9930.41
PsychoticBoy 28.81
nduck 28.71
DeaDTerra28.61
LittleShop28.51
Otoh282
Severian281
crazy_rabbit27.81
mtbitcoin27.61
mtbitcoin261
vip

Like the silver one it is a work of art. World class.

Id like to know what the bids are if any can sort it.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1554
Dont lose confidence now guys.  Sad  Not long now.....!
k99
Activity: 346
Merit: 255
Manfred Karrer
is this bid valid?

by attorney -- Newbie-Restrictions
Quote from: 1John8Lare on April 09, 2013, 03:54:13 PM
"I bid 33 BTC for any available roll"

it comes from a newbie (forward posted). if its valid it seems to be the highest bid for any roll.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
32.2 BTC for one roll
Scrap this bid, I don't know where it stand compared to what the top bids are on each roll at the moment so I don't feel comfortable stabbing in the dark.
vip
Activity: 156
Merit: 103
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
After reading through all of this, I honestly have no idea what the high bids for any given roll are...  There are people bidding X each for various rolls, Y total for any Z rolls, etc.  Can this be tracked/updated somewhere, perhaps in the original post?
donator
Activity: 994
vip
yeah, hard to read the whole thread to find out who bid what for what.

was kinda shocked that a new guy with 2 posts bid on everything pushing up the price kinda high.
right now the coinage premium for those rolls is somewhere around 28%. I've seen worse, but wouldn't go any higher - I bid, mainly because I approve of the work Mike has done for the community as a whole. A fair coinage premium should be somewhere around 10% I suppose.

I'm a long time collector and hold one of the Gold 1000 btc coins. I was waiting to buy a second gold one when the .5s came out but I guess I will have to do it separately now.

I will only pay this much for one roll.
donator
Activity: 994

was kinda shocked that a new guy with 2 posts bid on everything pushing up the price kinda high.
right now the coinage premium for those rolls is somewhere around 28%. I've seen worse, but wouldn't go any higher - I bid, mainly because I approve of the work Mike has done for the community as a whole. A fair coinage premium should be somewhere around 10% I suppose.
vip

31.7 for roll one.

On my phone and im not sure if this a valid bid.

It's valid with respect to timing and form, but I didn't evaluate whether it was high enough to outbid an existing bid.
[/quote]

vip
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1140
The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)
I thought I'd comment to say that I would like to see them sold through the regular website like always, but with a minimum order level of 100 BTC or whatever level Casascius feels relieves him of the burden of retail sales.

Surely managing this auction takes more effort than shipping out 4 100 BTC orders made on the website.

The problem isn't the 4 100 BTC orders made on the website, it's the 64 100 BTC orders that would be made if I were taking them.  I don't have coins to fill them.

It's no longer a matter of just offloading the shipping burden, it's also rationing the limited supply now that demand has spiked.

31.7 for roll one.

It's valid with respect to timing and form, but I didn't evaluate whether it was high enough to outbid an existing bid.
vip
31.7 for roll one.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Auction is over, right?

"Auction ends April 10, 2013, 23:59 UTC."
Pages:
Jump to: