Pages:
Author

Topic: [!!Auction!!] Crypto Imperator Pure Gold Bitcoin Coin #1 Available - page 2. (Read 8159 times)

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to Sunday! I think there will be a good amount of interest, just hope I manage to strike one.
Glad to know that only one coin per person will be allowed. Gives me hope. Smiley

Definitely agree with this. Seems like everything has been thought out very well and with the customers best interest at heart. I'll see you all Sunday!

Will you still PM us who have shown interest when everything is live?

And, will the starting bid be low or a bit higher. And one last thing, does the coin have to be funded or will that be up to winners?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to Sunday! I think there will be a good amount of interest, just hope I manage to strike one.
Glad to know that only one coin per person will be allowed. Gives me hope. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1280
These are beautiful coins....really like the design!

Thanks!
Schedule Update:

Currently the coins are on transit to their destination, they will be received tomorrow.

(If everything goes well) They will be assembled on Saturday and auction posted on Sunday.

The auction will run for about 10 days, to make sure that they will be shipped on time for christmas and that everyone has a chance to bid.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
These are beautiful coins....really like the design!
legendary
The coins looks amazing! I absolutely love the design and really like the hologram showcasing all your coins!
I don't understand what the other holograms are for so perhaps you could explain it to me?  Grin
And please add me to the list of interested parties. Thanks Smiley

Very happy to hear that the design is liked!

The pictures are all from the same hologram, it has three layers so depending on how you look at it you will see the coins showcase / our logo / or the blockchain representation Wink

You've been added to the list!
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
The coins looks amazing! I absolutely love the design and really like the hologram showcasing all your coins!
I don't understand what the other holograms are for so perhaps you could explain it to me?  Grin
And please add me to the list of interested parties. Thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
Please add me to the list, thanks.
legendary
Can I be added to the list for when the auctions start??

thanks

Sure!

Just added Wink
legendary
Dang, only 10? Will you be making more? Those look really beautiful.

Nope, only 10 gold coins with this design will exists  Grin

Glad you like the design!
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
This looks great

I will certainly hop in Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 854
Dang, only 10? Will you be making more? Those look really beautiful.
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
Looks awesome!!! Congrats, looking forward to auction.
legendary
I'll definitely participate in the auction. Please make sure you let us know a bit in advance when the auction starts.

Coin looks awesome although not perfect, looking at the circles for the private key.

When you say the coins are still with the mint means that the ones in the pictures are not the ones to be sold?

The coins pictured are the coins that will be sold, I meant that they just sent me the pics as they were finished today, they have to be shipped.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
All that had to be said on my part has been said. Please, only Questions/Comments about the coin. Auction has not been posted, and everyone is free to participate or not to participate.

Thanks

That's the problem, you didn't post anything useful, then locked the thread.  You posted obvious lies. 
legendary
Activity: 1722
I'll definitely participate in the auction. Please make sure you let us know a bit in advance when the auction starts.

Coin looks awesome although not perfect, looking at the circles for the private key.

When you say the coins are still with the mint means that the ones in the pictures are not the ones to be sold?

legendary
All that had to be said on my part has been said. Please, only Questions/Comments about the coin. Auction has not been posted, and everyone is free to participate or not to participate.

Thanks
legendary
Hi.
I would like to have one, I really liked the old fashion design, seems pretty good to me.
Please count me in at the interested list and let me know if any auction has been set up.
Thanks

Will notify you once it goes live!

Again; Please, lets keep the thread to Gold Coin discussion only.

Thanks

It's related to gold coin discussion considering you are auctioning off your gold coins and have a track record of bidding on your own auctions. 
legendary
Hi.
I would like to have one, I really liked the old fashion design, seems pretty good to me.
Please count me in at the interested list and let me know if any auction has been set up.
Thanks

Will notify you once it goes live!

Again; Please, lets keep the thread to Gold Coin discussion only.

Thanks
legendary
Damn those coin look sexy!

Congratz on finally getting them and being able to reveal them to the public. I really like the design and the finished product. The hologram is sweet too!

I'm certain you'll have no trouble selling this. What's going to be the base price for these, and, I see they are marked "1BTC". These have to be funded with 1BTC in accordance to your earlier releases, right?

Looking forward to the auction!

Glad you like them!

Auction will likely start nearly the Break-Even price. Yes, they should be funded with 1 BTC like the 1 Million Doge Coin.

Pretty shitty to ding your trust based on conspiracy.  Was any of those allegations proven?  People should remove that crap if not.

It wasn't a conspiracy.  There was absolutely more than enough evidence to prove that CI was bidding up his own auctions using his alt account.  Evidence included, CI admitting to have access to that account, handwriting comparing items received from both users, shady locking of his "explanation thread".   There were countless points of evidence suggesting guilt.  
Pages:
Jump to: