Pages:
Author

Topic: [!!Auction!!] Crypto Imperator Pure Gold Bitcoin Coin #1 Available - page 4. (Read 8159 times)

legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1280
Hello there. Am i late to join on list that can participate on the auction just let me know if i can join. Thanks.
Regards. Cool

I have a feeling the bidding will be open to everyone (at the OP discretion) so the list you see is merely for how many coins should be made and gauge interest.
But don't take my word for it, hopefully the OP can confirm.

Yes! Bidding will be open for everyone who wishes to participate. The list was a measure to gauge interest, we will PM everyone on the list once we publish the auction.

Do we have any update for these gold coins, CI?

Thanks

Coins are still in production, sadly they are taking longer than expected. But we are confident that the wait will be worth it, they are being manufactured here in Spain so quality is assured!

We've had some problems with the hologram too, having to re-design a part of it, but we will release a teaser once its finished!

To sum up, we all have to wait a bit more for the epic auction that is coming...
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Hello there. Am i late to join on list that can participate on the auction just let me know if i can join. Thanks.
Regards. Cool

I have a feeling the bidding will be open to everyone (at the OP discretion) so the list you see is merely for how many coins should be made and gauge interest.
But don't take my word for it, hopefully the OP can confirm.

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Regards. Cool
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 603
Electricity is really just organized lightning
Do we have any update for these gold coins, CI?

Thanks
legendary
I was only kidding, no rush from me, as I think it will be a costly auction but I'll give it a go nevertheless.
legendary
All we can say is that, complex design, gold, completely new hologram... take time to come together Tongue

Will it be launched in 2016?

For sure!!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
copper member
Working hard for it to be ASAP but we sadly don't control minting times...

Come on CI.. give us a hint!! Approximately how long we are going to be kept in suspense for? Grin
legendary
Working hard for it to be ASAP but we sadly don't control minting times...

legendary

Epic auction approaching...

At what time does it start?  Grin

copper member
I'd vote for all 10 in one auction.   Wink

I vote for all 10 at once too.

This should be awesome... this place could do with some livening up!! Grin
legendary
YAY get yer wallets ready!  Grin
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
I would actually be less interested if the number was increased. The number 21 isn't anything special either, it's rather trivial. Luckily, this isn't going to happen. I think sticking to the original plan is much better.

I expect this auction to be quite fun to watch Smiley  Grin
It's probably going to be one of the best auctions in quite some time!

CI always makes some epic auctions  Grin
I have stayed up many nights to participate in the action.

Regarding the auction, would you prefer one coin at at time or to auction all 10 at once?

Id like to see a half/full ounce that isn't limited to 10, maybe say no limit and an option to DIY for funding

We are sorry but that is definitely not going to happen...

I didnt expect it to happen, but if this an official vote, Id like to see all 10 auctioned at once
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
interested, love the half ounce size
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
It will be a memorable auction, but we wil have to wait a bit until first coin comes from the mint; unless you want to bid before seeing the finished product   Huh Huh Huh
Better if you get the coins back first...
legendary
I think 10 coins at once should be good and exciting enough. Wink

No rush, I personally would like to see the coins before any bid takes place Smiley
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Do you have a Approx time frame for the first coin to be minted ? 2 weeks... 4 weeks...?
Pages:
Jump to: