Pages:
Author

Topic: [!!Auction!!] Crypto Imperator Pure Gold Bitcoin Coin #1 Available - page 5. (Read 8159 times)

legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1280
It will be a memorable auction, but we wil have to wait a bit until first coin comes from the mint; unless you want to bid before seeing the finished product   Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
I would actually be less interested if the number was increased. The number 21 isn't anything special either, it's rather trivial. Luckily, this isn't going to happen. I think sticking to the original plan is much better.

I expect this auction to be quite fun to watch Smiley  Grin
It's probably going to be one of the best auctions in quite some time!

CI always makes some epic auctions  Grin
I have stayed up many nights to participate in the action.

Regarding the auction, would you prefer one coin at at time or to auction all 10 at once?
I'd prefer one auction for all 10... I liked this format on your previous auction

I like the 1 x 10 coin auction format... I think you are the only one pulling off this format successful in newer time.
From a business point of view is it hard to say if 10 x 1 coin or 1 x 10 coin is better, since auctions is a lot about spontaneity and emotions.
The multiple coin auctions creates a special atmosphere.

(2 x 5 coin would also OK).
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I'd prefer one auction for all 10... I liked this format on your previous auction

One at a time is better.
I have to agree with Canary here. Auctioning them off all at once (or two x 5) seems much more fun and it saves space (otherwise we would have 10 threads) and time.

Any ETA for these auctions yet?
Activity: 261
Merit: 103
One at a time is better.
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
I would actually be less interested if the number was increased. The number 21 isn't anything special either, it's rather trivial. Luckily, this isn't going to happen. I think sticking to the original plan is much better.

Regarding the auction, would you prefer one coin at at time or to auction all 10 at once?
legendary

legendary

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.

legendary
Id like to see a half/full ounce that isn't limited to 10, maybe say no limit and an option to DIY for funding

We are sorry but that is definitely not going to happen...
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
Id like to see a half/full ounce that isn't limited to 10, maybe say no limit and an option to DIY for funding
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
Good decision. I'm sure it's the best way to go to keep integrity, and interest.

Our initial idea was to mint 10 coins, the same number as with the gold doge...

We feel that demand is great because its a really rare coin, so far 25 people have registered interest in buying one.

Although we would like to satisfy the demand and mint more then 10, the decision is firm and there will only be ten gold BTC coins.

legendary
Our initial idea was to mint 10 coins, the same number as with the gold doge...

We feel that demand is great because its a really rare coin, so far 25 people have registered interest in buying one.

Although we would like to satisfy the demand and mint more then 10, our profit would even be higher but...
the decision is firm and there will only be ten gold BTC coins.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Interested in the Power of Bitcoin
When CI adds my name and LazerViking's name to the list, the interest level is now in the mid 20's.  I'd imagine CI could sell at lease 20 of these coins...but it's not my cash...and I'd imagine it might mess with the vision of keeping it limited to 10. 

Looking forward to more pics  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259
MONKEYNUTS
I would imagine CI would need to get firm commitments to buy before doing a larger run. Even then its a bigger outlay getting that much gold, on a bigger run. Any going unsold after minting is a lot of tied up BTC

I expect we need to see individual coin pricing based on mintage numbers, if indeed there is any flexibility on the numbers. Then formalise a commitment in some way to protect CI
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
I tend to agree maybe more than 10 coins could make it a little cheaper for all.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Is there any way you could get 21 coins made? Would be such a good number to close it off at...  Wink

It seems like the demand is there for 21 coins.  I imagine all the production costs could be spread out more if 21 coins were to absorb the cost vs 10 coins. 
Activity: 261
Merit: 103
I am interested!
legendary
Could you please add me to the list?

Would you ever consider raffling one of these off?  Grin

The attempts so far to make a high value collectible raffle has not been successful.
When the stakes get too high, the tickets simply don't sell.
Activity: 1028
Merit: 658
friendsofsatoshi.com
Is there any way you could get 21 coins made? Would be such a good number to close it off at...  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: