Pages:
Author

Topic: Auditchain - Real Time Assurance and Disclosure for Digital Assets - page 7. (Read 6485 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

I think that blockchain technology is very suitable for banking and finance sphere. I hope in future blockchain will be used more often for banking and finance services.

If blockchain technology will be actively used for banking and finance sphere it will be very good for the reputation of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 509
Merit: 105
Hi team ! Where can I check how much money has been raised ? I like your project . What exchanges are planned in the near future ? Thanks
Activity: 11
It is really very hard to develop when cryptocurrency market falls. It is very important that project will constantly develop and increase its ecosystem.
Activity: 19
Not everything depends from cryptocurrency startup, a lot of depends from market conditions. Sometimes it is very hard to follow the roadmap.
Activity: 24

Active promotions will help them to raise the money, but not the coin price, after crowd sales, they need to develop the things what they mentioned in the roadmap and it will help them to list the coin in higher volume exchanges. They need to develop the project, which will help them to attract more community members, and they will start supporting this project.

It is very important for cryptocurrency startup to fulfill everything that is written in roadmap. It will be more trust to the project if it will follow the roadmap.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10

I think that blockchain technology is very innovative technology and it is very well suitable for finance and audit services for business.

I think that blockchain technology is very suitable for banking and finance sphere. I hope in future blockchain will be used more often for banking and finance services.
In order for the cryptocurrency to fully enter the banking and financial sector, it must be officially adopted by the state. As long as this does not happen, the cryptocurrency will remain simply as a speculative instrument for traders' earnings.
Activity: 266
Merit: 26
Is it only me or this thread is full of fake comments?
Regarding the project , it is unclear when the IEO events will end.
Even more if the first stages were so successful why the wait for the last one? I do not understand.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251

The volatility of cryptocurrency market is a good opportunity for traders to earn a big money on the volatility of the rates of different cryptocurrencies.

I think that volatility of cryptocurrency is very profitable for many people. A lot of traders earn a lot of money on the volatility of cryptocurrency.
Do you see those 'lot of money' or 'a lot of traders' says about it?  Grin If you pay a few attention to the trading as a process you can understand that money does not burn. If somebody got then somebody loses. A simple conservation law. That's it's impossible to win for all traders. Many 'traders' lost a much more
Activity: 23

I think that blockchain technology is very innovative technology and it is very well suitable for finance and audit services for business.

Activity: 17

The volatility of cryptocurrency market is a good opportunity for traders to earn a big money on the volatility of the rates of different cryptocurrencies.

I think that volatility of cryptocurrency is very profitable for many people. A lot of traders earn a lot of money on the volatility of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 21

It is necessary that the blockchain projects would be used in real life and would be helpful for people. In such case the price of the tokens will not depends to much from the price of Bitcoin and conditions of cryptocurrency industry.

Still now cryptocurrency is not regulated in many countries in the world and it stops the development and usage cryptocurrency in real life.
Activity: 25
Now the competition among cryptocurrency startup is very big and usually attract more attention that projects that have more money and bigger advertising budget.
Activity: 20
The main problem of many tokens of different startups is that tokens are not actively used on the platforms of the projects. Usually tokens used only for speculations.

It takes time to create a platform that will be in demand and actively promote this platform that tokens of the platform will be in demand and their price is grow.
If tokens are used only for speculations their price will depends a lot from the conditions of cryptocurrency market and from the news of cryptocurrency.

It is much more simple to make a big money on speculations then on real use of cryptocurrencies. It is hard to create a platform which tokens will be in demand.
Activity: 21
It was hard to trust the experts that predict the fall of cryptocurrency in 2017 when cryptocurrency raised. Many people saw how cryptocurrency growed and invested money in them.
Activity: 22
In 2017 a lot of financial experts predict the future fall of cryptocurrency, They said that cryptocurrency market is a bubble and the price of cryptocurrency will fall. But many people did not trust this experts.
Activity: 23
The most active growth of the market was in December 2017 in 2018 cryptocurrency market started to fall and all people that invested money in December 2017 lost their money.
Activity: 22

People stop to invest because it is hard to predict the future development of the cryptocurrency startups and future price of the tokens.

It was simple to predict growth of cryptocurrency in 2017, but the growth did not continue a long time. A lot of people made money on growth but much more people lost their money.

People stop to invest because the percentage of scams is very big and very often it is very difficult to find a good project for investment.

People stop to invest because it is hard to predict the future development of the cryptocurrency startups and future price of the tokens.
Activity: 11
If tokens are used only for speculations their price will depends a lot from the conditions of cryptocurrency market and from the news of cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: