Pages:
Author

Topic: Aureus Announcements - page 2. (Read 13013 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 101
May 28, 2018, 03:39:54 PM
Why coin is inactive on coinmarketcap?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aureus/#markets
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 05:07:38 AM
Welcome aureusofficial!
The site is working again and it is encouraging. But I can't get into my account to check the amount of tokens and BTC accrual. When I click on the Login I get an empty page http://login.aureus.cc/login and the inscription "Be right back.". What does this have to do with and when will access be restored?

Hello,

Please check out our latest announcement: http://aureus.cc/aureus-april-2018-update/
The announcement explains why the sites are currently down.
This is due to an extensive auditing process that Aureus is currently undergoing to accommodate the latest MasterCard program.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact any of our friendly support staff.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
Activity: 1414
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
May 02, 2018, 04:49:04 AM
Welcome aureusofficial!
The site is working again and it is encouraging. But I can't get into my account to check the amount of tokens and BTC accrual. When I click on the Login I get an empty page http://login.aureus.cc/login and the inscription "Be right back.". What does this have to do with and when will access be restored?
April 23, 2018, 12:17:20 PM
To all our concerned Aureus holders:

Firstly, we would like to sincerely apologise for the overdue site maintenance that has occurred these past few weeks and for any inconvenience it has caused. We would like to assure the whole community that the Aureus management is doing everything they can to prepare for the new Aureus MasterCard program.

The implementation process has proven to be most arduous and therefore, an extensive audit needed to be carried out for the prepaid card integration. Due to this, the sites have undergone maintenance during this audit process which has also affected the dividend distribution program.

We will announce once everything is ready. In the meantime, we would like to urge everyone to remain calm and stay vigilant. The distribution of dividends will still continue as planned for this month and onwards. The option of withdrawal by prepaid MasterCard will be available soon.

If you need to contact us for anything urgent, please do not hesitate to email us at [email protected] or check out our FAQ pages.
April 07, 2018, 12:08:34 AM
Due to most recent events involving the awaited release of the Aureus Prepaid MasterCard (APM), the Aureus dividend program has been extended to continue until the end of 2021. In order to support this MasterCard program, a long-term strategy must be implemented to help promote the usage of Aureus on an international and global scale.

In celebration of this new development, Aureus will now have dividends generated from multiple activities: sales of AURS, merchant fees, transaction fees, and a minimum of 300BCH converted monthly. The amount of BCH used to convert has been reduced to accommodate the long-term plan needed to maintain the additional programs.

Since the beginning of this year, cryptocurrencies have been experiencing drops in prices which has affected the market as a whole. In turn, this has also affected the Aureus ecosystem since the dividends are highly dependent on the prices of BCH and BTC. Therefore, in lowering the BCH amount converted monthly, we hope that this strategy will strengthen our efforts to prolong the Aureus programs. In the future, the BCH amount could increase as it will have a direct correlation to the income generated from the prepaid cards.

We would also like to encourage users to trade AURS on exchanges to show the true volume of AURS to the public. In doing so, you will be helping out the Aureus community.

We will continue to provide the same high-level maintenance and service as you have enjoyed in the past. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but would like to assure all our members that we pledge to do all we can to make Aureus thrive.
Do những sự kiện gần đây nhất liên quan đến sự ra mắt được mong đợi của sản phẩm thẻ Aureus Prepaid MasterCard (APM), chương trình cổ tức của Aureus đã được mở rộng kéo dài cho đến cuối năm 2021. Nhằm hỗ trợ chương trình MasterCard này, một chiến lược dài hạn cần phải được thực hiện để giúp thúc đẩy việc sử dụng đồng tiền ảo Aureus trên phạm vi quốc tế và toàn cầu.

Nhân dịp kỷ niệm mốc phát triển mới này, công ty Aureus sẽ có các khoản tiền chia lời được tạo ra từ nhiều hoạt động khác nhau: kinh doanh đồng tiền ảo AURS, phí dành cho đơn vị chấp nhận thẻ, phí giao dịch, và tối thiểu là 300 BCH được chuyển đổi hàng tháng. Số lượng đồng BCH được sử dụng để chuyển đổi đã được điều chỉnh giảm nhằm tạo điều kiện cho kế hoạch dài hạn cần thiết để duy trì các chương trình bổ sung này.

Kể từ đầu năm nay, các đồng tiền ảo đã trải qua các đợt sụt giảm giá cả, qua đó đã ảnh hưởng đến thị trường nói chung. Ngược lại, điều này cũng ảnh hưởng đến hệ sinh thái đồng tiền ảo Aureus vì khoản tiền chia lời phụ thuộc rất nhiều vào giá của các đồng BCH và BTC. Vì vậy, bằng việc giảm số tiền BCH được chuyển đổi hàng tháng, chúng tôi hy vọng rằng chiến lược này sẽ củng cố các nỗ lực của chúng tôi nhằm kéo dài các chương trình của công ty Aureus. Trong tương lai, số tiền BCH có thể tăng do điều này có mối tương quan trực tiếp với khoản thu nhập phát sinh từ các loại thẻ trả trước.

Chúng tôi cũng muốn khuyến khích người dùng sẽ kinh doanh đồng AURS trên các sàn giao dịch để cho thấy số lượng giao dịch thực tế của đồng AURS trong công chúng. Bằng cách thực hiện điều này, quý vị sẽ giúp ủng hộ cho cộng đồng Aureus.

Chúng tôi sẽ tiếp tục cung cấp việc bảo trì và dịch vụ cấp độ cao tương tự như quý vị đã từng thụ hưởng trước đây. Chúng tôi xin lỗi nếu có bất kỳ sự bất tiện nào mà điều này có thể gây ra cho quý vị nhưng chúng tôi muốn đảm bảo với tất cả thành viên của mình rằng chúng tôi cam kết sẽ làm tất cả để giúp cho Aureus phát triển.
March 28, 2018, 01:31:32 AM
Dear Aureus owners,

Good news! We will be launching our Aureus Prepaid Mastercard (APM) in April starting with 5,000 randomly selected Aureus owners. These APMs can be loaded in USD via the Aureus.cc platform.

Stay tuned for more information in April!
March 06, 2018, 04:51:49 AM
To all Aureus owners:

In the volatile crypto-world, one must always stay vigilant and companies have to increasingly be innovative in order to stay relevant in the industry. As part of our commitment to provide you with better and more efficient services, we made vast improvements to our internal infrastructure. This included an extensive system and database upgrade within the Aureus ecosystem. Our new system will help us to offer more features and functionality in your overall Aureus experience. Our aim was to make the process of receiving BTC dividends simpler while still accommodating all of our members' demands and needs.

We would like to remind all members that the following activities are done to generate the BTC dividends every month:
1. 700 BCH conversion to BTC
2. Merchant fees
3. Transaction fees
4. Sales of AURS

The merchant fees, transaction fees, and sales of AURS for the months of January and February have been included in this batch of dividends plus the conversion of 700 BCH for the month of February. No BCH conversion was done on January due to the system upgrade and maintenance.

On that note, the dividends of February (distributed recently) amount to a total of 78 BTC. A total of 8,669,568.28218 AURS was distributed in 15,869 AURS wallet addresses. Consequently, they received 0.00000899698 BTC per 1 AURS.

For more information about Aureus, please visit our FAQ pages. If your question is not included, do not hesitate to contact our friendly support team.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
February 22, 2018, 08:49:19 AM
To all our concerned Aureus owners,

We are pleased to announce that our partnership with C-CEX is continuing on for the year of 2018. Therefore, the blockchain is up and AURS is available for trade on the exchange right now.

Members who have submitted their claims will be able to see their AURS back in their C-CEX accounts.

However, for those who have received their AURS, please send it back to us since your AURS in C-CEX have remained intact.
Our support team will contact these users and arrange a transfer.

For any pressing concerns, please check out our FAQ. If your question isn’t included, then feel free to contact our support either via Facebook or through email.
February 20, 2018, 11:31:59 PM
It's a rare case when a new project does all its best to remove mistakes of an unfortunate one. I have read through all the thread and I am really impressed with the dev, I hope you can continue your work with the same enthusiasm, patience and professionalism.

Dear koinov,

We really do appreciate your support and kind words.
Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 07:19:34 AM
It's a rare case when a new project does all its best to remove mistakes of an unfortunate one. I have read through all the thread and I am really impressed with the dev, I hope you can continue your work with the same enthusiasm, patience and professionalism.
February 19, 2018, 04:04:07 AM
We are pleased to announce that Aureus (AURS) is now available on the TradeSatoshi (https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=AURS_BTC).

Be sure to check it out and trade on there! We would like to remind our users that in order to learn how to use an exchange, you will have to do your own research or contact the support team of that particular exchange.

If you have any pressing concerns or questions, make sure you check out our FAQ or contact our support team.
February 09, 2018, 08:18:52 AM
To all our Aureus owners,

Firstly, we would like to sincerely apologise for the delay in the distribution of dividends for this month. This is due to the fact that our team is currently doing several tests to upgrade and improve our system. Therefore, our team needs more time since many of our members are still getting used to the transition.

Please note that we will still distribute BTC dividends which will be done within a week from now.

If you wish to clarify anything or have any questions, feel free to contact support.
You can also check out our FAQ and check if your question has already been answered.
Activity: 126
February 06, 2018, 03:40:10 AM
look like dev is working hardly on this project ,i will follow
February 04, 2018, 09:07:31 AM
After much reading, it turns out Aureus is a very good project and has a very brilliant idea. Because, I know that the idea on offer will be very easy to market. It is true that many people have no technical knowledge. Hopefully this project goes according to the expected plan.

Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind words and support.
We appreciate it and would like to assure you that the management is doing everything they can to implement the best strategies for all our members.

Cheers.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
February 04, 2018, 05:47:38 AM
After much reading, it turns out Aureus is a very good project and has a very brilliant idea. Because, I know that the idea on offer will be very easy to market. It is true that many people have no technical knowledge. Hopefully this project goes according to the expected plan.
Activity: 448
Merit: 116
February 04, 2018, 05:36:24 AM
Good day. I have an Aureus wallet on Android. Do you have a detailed guide on how I can sell my tokens? Thank you.
February 02, 2018, 10:57:13 AM
look like dev is working hardly on this project ,i will follow this

Hello,

Thank you for the support!
We appreciate your kind words.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
Activity: 126
February 02, 2018, 12:22:09 AM
look like dev is working hardly on this project ,i will follow this
January 31, 2018, 11:49:36 AM
Dear all Aureus owners,

Firstly, we would like to remind everyone that improvements to the system are currently in progress.
We have decided to simplify procedures for receiving dividends and therefore, encourage all members to move their AURS funds to Aureus.cc and out of AureusCentral.
Since the Aureus Bitcoin Trust (ABT) reserve has been liquidated, AureusCentral's initial purpose for pledging is no longer active.
Therefore, all users should eventually move their AURS to their Aureus.cc wallets.

We would like to sincerely apologise for the mishap that has occurred with some transactions over the past week. This is due to the fact that our system is going through some changes and there was an issue with the database. However, our IT team just solved this technical error and everything should be running smoothly now.

Therefore, please double check your wallets and remember to hit the refresh button. Thank you.
Activity: 55
January 26, 2018, 08:30:40 AM
I hope this is one of the most essential project of cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: