Pages:
Author

Topic: Aureus Announcements - page 3. (Read 13013 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 08:25:54 AM
what is this 7 days waiting for robot answer... actually don't give me anything I AM NOT INTERESTING ANY MORE FOR UR FALSE INACTIVE COIN.. u r just BAD THIEVES..

Hello,

If you are talking about our Telegram bot, did you share your number with it?
You can always PM us if you have any pressing concerns and we will attend to you.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 02:21:05 PM
 what is this 7 days waiting for robot answer... actually don't give me anything I AM NOT INTERESTING ANY MORE FOR UR FALSE INACTIVE COIN.. u r just BAD THIEVES..
January 24, 2018, 12:30:34 PM
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cc.aureus.wallet&hl=en ( aureus bitlox ltd)
http://login.aureus.cc/login (dekstop not secure)                                                                               

hi thanks for answer but  pls now tell me which one should i take
thanks
Hello,

As we've mentioned, use the Aureus.cc website.
If you have any more pressing concerns, do not hesitate to PM us.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
January 22, 2018, 12:56:00 PM
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cc.aureus.wallet&hl=en ( aureus bitlox ltd)
http://login.aureus.cc/login (dekstop not secure)                                                                               

hi thanks for answer but  pls now tell me which one should i take
thanks
January 22, 2018, 10:58:18 AM
hello aureus ppl,
 just bought some aurs on cryptopia and i wanna know what's procedure to get divident? when i go to aureus cc wallet on my dekstop,  saying not secure( site).. why?
on my android there is like 2 diff wallets aureus bitlox ltd and  bitkingdom AE Lab. WHICH ONE SHOULD I TAKE?
what else should i do?
 i wanna know am i supposed to get dividend in btc or just more aureus? if it's btc  where i am supposed to leave my btc deposit address?
Last, why is aureus inactive on coinmarketcup???
best regards,
 Robi

Hello,

Firstly, the site is secure but our SSL certificate is still in the process.
As for your wallets, use the Aureus wallet app.
Not Bitlox for Android and certainly not the BitKingdom AE Lab as we do not support that.

To receive dividends, you can simply leave your AURS inside your Aureus.cc wallet.
AURS is inactive on CMC as we haven't updated the github there.
Our IT team is currently working on it right now as we speak.

Thank you.
For any further inquiries, do not hesitate to PM us.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
January 19, 2018, 02:29:20 PM
hello aureus ppl,
 just bought some aurs on cryptopia and i wanna know what's procedure to get divident? when i go to aureus cc wallet on my dekstop,  saying not secure( site).. why?
on my android there is like 2 diff wallets aureus bitlox ltd and  bitkingdom AE Lab. WHICH ONE SHOULD I TAKE?
what else should i do?
 i wanna know am i supposed to get dividend in btc or just more aureus? if it's btc  where i am supposed to leave my btc deposit address?
Last, why is aureus inactive on coinmarketcup???
best regards,
 Robi
January 19, 2018, 10:20:34 AM

To all Aureus owners:

Please be reminded that you are in charge of your own wallets. We would like to remind all our members to stay vigilant and be careful in carrying out private transactions with people you do not know and/or trust. More often than not if the deal is too good to be true, then it is probably not genuine.

Aureus is available for trade on the Cryptopia exchange. It is safe and easy to use.

Thank you.
January 14, 2018, 04:03:38 AM
Hallo! I have some aurs in my Android wallet. What should I do to get dividends?

Hello,

We distribute dividends generated from the month before always on the first week of the month after.
Therefore, dividends generated from the month of January will be distributed on the first week of February.
So if you wish to keep your AURS funds inside your Android wallet for security purposes, you may do so.
But before the first week of every month, make sure you transfer the AURS you want included in the calculation to your Aureus.cc wallet.

It's as simple as that.
Please note that in doing so, your AURS funds will be idle for that whole week until dividends are distributed.
If you are an active trader, then please PM us for more details.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
I can not find the Aureus code on c-cex.com to check the price. Please help me

Hello,

Please PM us your details.
Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
Activity: 10
January 13, 2018, 10:51:38 PM
Hallo! I have some aurs in my Android wallet. What should I do to get dividends?

Hello,

We distribute dividends generated from the month before always on the first week of the month after.
Therefore, dividends generated from the month of January will be distributed on the first week of February.
So if you wish to keep your AURS funds inside your Android wallet for security purposes, you may do so.
But before the first week of every month, make sure you transfer the AURS you want included in the calculation to your Aureus.cc wallet.

It's as simple as that.
Please note that in doing so, your AURS funds will be idle for that whole week until dividends are distributed.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
I can not find the Aureus code on c-cex.com to check the price. Please help me
January 10, 2018, 12:27:45 PM

Hello,

It's as simple as that.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
Activity: 280
January 10, 2018, 02:46:05 AM
January 09, 2018, 04:34:12 AM

8th Dividend Distribution

A total of 110 BTC was distributed to all members who successfully complied with our instructions.

A total of 7,974,527.65227 AURS over approximately 27,620 AURS addresses was included in this calculation. Therefore, members received 0.00001379 BTC for 1 Aureus.

Please note that these were the dividends generated from the month of December.

Starting 2018 (dividends that will be given out in the first week of February), we strongly recommend that everyone move their AURS to their Aureus.cc wallet before the first week of the month in order to take part in the distribution of dividends.

There is no need to complete Proof-of-Participation. If you want a smoother dividend collection process, simply move your AURS to your Aureus.cc wallet before the first week of each month.

For more info, kindly visit our FAQ pages.
Or feel free to contact us.
Thank you.
January 04, 2018, 04:09:42 AM

To all Aureus users with pending C-CEX claims:

Please submit your claims before January 15 if you haven’t already.
Send an email to [email protected] with the title ‘C-CEX Claim’ with all the details you have regarding your issue.

Thank you and happy new year.
January 04, 2018, 04:09:09 AM
To all Aureus owners:

To receive the upcoming dividends to be issued on the first week of January 2018 please move all your AURS to your Aureus.cc wallet. This applies to everyone who wants to receive dividends.

http://aureus.cc/update-upcoming-dividends/
Could you please tell me how to check the current aureus price?

Hello,

AURS is currently available for trade on Cryptopia.
You can check it out there.
Otherwise, you can stand by for any of our upcoming announcements.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
Activity: 1414
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 04, 2018, 04:04:30 AM
To all Aureus owners:

To receive the upcoming dividends to be issued on the first week of January 2018 please move all your AURS to your Aureus.cc wallet. This applies to everyone who wants to receive dividends.

Just open Cryptopia https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=AURS_BTC
You can register for the purchase of AURS. Verification pass is not required.
Activity: 10
January 04, 2018, 12:19:41 AM
To all Aureus owners:

December 29, 2017, 06:39:15 AM
To all Aureus owners:

December 22, 2017, 12:34:37 PM

The management is pleased to announce that Aureus was featured recently in FOX Business news. You can check out the full video by checking out our YouTube channel:
https://youtu.be/Xd8X12h8n94

Happy holidays to everyone!
December 22, 2017, 03:42:48 AM

To all our concerned Aureus users:

C-CEX just announced that they will be in ‘limited service’ mode. They won’t process deposits and withdrawals, and will not respond to support tickets for a month.

If you still haven’t sent in your C-CEX code please send an email to [email protected] with the title ‘C-CEX claim’. Please include as many details as you can about your transaction.
December 19, 2017, 04:21:34 AM
7th Dividend Distribution (November dividends)

A total of 78 BTC was distributed to all members who successfully complied with our instructions.

A total of 7,438,399.40197 AURS over a total of 28,927 AURS addresses was distributed. Consequently, they received 0.00001048612 BTC for 1 Aureus.

Hello,

I haven't received the allocated dividend possibly because my AURs had been long lost in the air (blockchain) after my sending transaction on 28 Nov until very recently when it finally was reflected in my Aureus.cc wallet.

Please let me know how to get my share of dividend in this case.

I believe I am eligible for the dividend because I sent AURs from my android wallet to Aureus.cc wallet according to your instructions well in time before the deadline and the AURs I sent had fore sure existed in the designated address with more than sufficient number of confirmations and it was only the matter of the retrieval function  by the wallet.

I hope you guide me on this.

Best regards,

Hello,

We already informed the IT support team about your particular problem and provided them with your details.
Please PM us if you are unable to get assistance from them until now.
But according to them, they have already been in contact with you.
Therefore, you should keep corresponding with them so that you can resolve your issue ASAP.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.
Though I've been in contact with them for some time, it seems they cannot fix the dividend issue somehow.
So I gave up my dividend for December, that's alright now.
On a separate note, I tried to do PoP but Add button still does not appear at & AUR stake page.
Is it not working again ?

Best,

Hello,

We have kindly PMed you.
If our IT team has been in contact with you, they should have resolved your issue.
Let us know of any feedback you have in regards to the support you received.
As for the next batch of dividends, we are currently working on making our system better in time for 2018.
Therefore, please stand by for our announcements. As long as you move your AURS (that you want to be calculated for the dividends) to your Aureus.cc wallet, it should be fine.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
Pages:
Jump to: