Pages:
Author

Topic: Aureus Announcements - page 8. (Read 13013 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 251
November 23, 2017, 09:20:09 AM
Hi admin, I'm now a holder of Aurs token that I received in bounty campaign. Thanks!
And now I would like to know how can I acquire dividends if there is? Can you give me a instructions so I can come up?

Regards!
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 02:46:20 AM

To all our Aureus owners who are waiting for their BTC:

We would like to inform everybody that the world of BTC is currently experiencing high congestion in transactions due to the most recent events.
The current BTC network is experiencing a lot of traffic which has affected the Aureus community.
We do ask that everyone be patient and understand the situation at hand.

Please refer to the article below:
https://news.bitcoin.com/as-bitcoin-reaches-new-price-highs-network-congestion-and-fees-spike/
November 14, 2017, 12:29:00 PM
ATTENTION!

There's still a substantial amount of Aureus unclaimed in C-CEX. For those who have not done so, please send an email titled ‘C-CEX claims’ to [email protected] before 20th November 2017. This is the final deadline, there will not be any more extensions after this.
November 14, 2017, 08:14:13 AM
To all Aureus Bounty Campaign Participants:

Firstly, we would like to apologise for the mishap that has occurred with this bounty.
Unforeseen circumstances with our first bounty campaign manager have resulted in us to try to find a reliable solution.

Therefore, we have hired a more responsible bounty campaign manager to take over.
So please refrain from contacting Dafar and his/her team.

We hope that all the participants can give us a few more days to sort this out.
Again, we apologise for the inconvenience.
Please stand by for our updates in regards to this.

Thank you.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
November 13, 2017, 05:47:25 PM
Would be nice to get the questions about the bounty answered please, see some posts above and here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24503699
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 07:18:15 AM
Hi guys why in c-cex wallet show blockchain connection broken...  Shocked What happen ...?
Activity: 42
November 12, 2017, 09:08:58 AM
Count me in!
Activity: 168
November 11, 2017, 11:48:40 AM
need more details such as roadmap. whjtepaper.eetc. thanks
Activity: 420
November 11, 2017, 11:46:49 AM

Have the same question. We made our work and campaign had to finish 09.11, but campaign manager is gone and got negative trust. What should we do? Thank you.
Activity: 193
Merit: 11
November 08, 2017, 09:19:21 AM
Thanks for the announcement, devs. Will we have plans for airdrops?
Activity: 1
November 09, 2017, 09:55:37 AM
In C-Cex the address for AURS is still under maintenance.  Does that mean we cannot transfer any AUR from Aureus CC or Aureus Central to C-Cex?
November 06, 2017, 10:03:44 AM
To all Aureus owners:

There are still many members who are in the process of verifying their accounts.

Please note that the ABT liquidation is currently ongoing and we ask that everyone be patient since this is a massive undertaking involving around 70,000 individuals. We still have a substantial amount of transactions to verify.

The BTC monthly dividends will be postponed and will only continue next month due to liquidation. This will also give all members a fair chance to complete their PoP and get BTC dividends successfully.

Thank you for understanding, and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
October 31, 2017, 07:53:45 AM
ATTENTION:

For all members with AURS still in C-CEX, please send an email titled ‘C-CEX claims’ to [email protected].

The deadline to submit your claim is November 12th Sunday at midnight GMT+7. Any request received after that will not be processed.
Please be patient with support during this busy time. We have an unusually high workload at the moment. We kindly ask that you be patient.

Thank you for understanding.
October 31, 2017, 04:42:25 AM
Attention

Withdrawals of BTC will be enabled this coming Thursday, November 2nd, on both AureusCentral.com and Aureus.cc
October 30, 2017, 01:32:52 AM
Dear Aureus owners,

All BTCs to your Aureuscentral.com and/or Aureus.cc accounts have been distributed. You can only check your balance on these two sites for now. Withdrawal function will be available soon.

For those of you who have AURS in C-CEX, do not worry as you will receive liquidation as well. Please email [email protected] with the subject titled 'C-CEX claim' and we will send you the instructions on what to do next.

Thank you.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
October 29, 2017, 07:20:36 PM
Do u have a whitepaper?? Available for filipino language translation?

Dear imyashir,

Our whitepaper is available on our website at www.aureus.cc where you can find it in our About Us page.
Unfortunately, we do not have a Tagalog version of it.

We hope you understand.
Thank you.

reserved for me and i'll make it tagalog version..
October 29, 2017, 01:31:45 PM
Dear Aureus owners,

The ABT liquidation has officially started.

We started crediting Aureuscentral.com and Aureus.cc accounts with BTC at midnight and all BTC will be distributed within 24 hours.
You can only check your balance on these two sites, withdrawal function will be available after all distribution is completed.

For those of you who have AURS in C-CEX, do not worry as you will receive liquidation as well. Please send support an email address titled 'C-CEX claim' and we will send you the instructions on what to do next.

Thank you.
October 28, 2017, 01:56:13 PM
Warning to all Aureus holders:

We have just received alerting complaints from some members who may have accidentally given their sensitive account information to other organisations posing as the Aureus team.

Please be reminded that our only official bots for both websites are:

http://telegram.me/AureusCentralBot
http://telegram.me/AureusCCBot

For safety and security purposes only use those two bots.
Any other bots are imposters and not the official Aureus management.

Thank you and stay vigilant.
October 28, 2017, 02:21:33 AM
Announcement: Partnership with Selachii DAA

Due to the most recent vote to liquidate the Aureus Bitcoin Trust, our strategic partnership with Selachii DAA as our custodian has come to an end. We would like to thank Selachii DAA on behalf of all Aureus owners for providing their expertise when it was most needed.

Cryptocrest, the management company behind Aureus, will continue its plans to make Aureus the top altcoin in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: