Pages:
Author

Topic: Auroracoin International - page 8. (Read 5936 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
July 18, 2017, 12:49:42 PM
Disclaimer:

This thread is started by a community member and in no way reflects any official representation of Auroracoin.

Please be advised that only in the following thread official announcements are made by the Auroracoin dev team and it's foundation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1467050.840

SCAM ALERT!

It has become blatantly clear to us that the op of this thread is trying to scam people out of their Auroracoins by imposing to be some sort of official entity. Please beware that this person is not trustworthy and has malicious intentions! Don NOT send any funds to any account posted in this thread. We, the official Auroracoin development team can't warn you enough!

Be safe! Ignore this thread!

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
July 18, 2017, 12:33:03 PM
I don't like the racist undertones in this ANN towards whites. We all bleed red blood and are all the same, I don't agree with transgenders having equal rights and their own restrooms but the color of your skin means shit.

Can you provide any examples  of racism on this thread?

undertones - hippies , go live in white only area...

Hey Adamastor.

We all know that ALL LIVES MATTER is your sock puppet account.

THIS IS KNOW FROM ALL THE PREVIOUS AURORA COIN THREADS

YOU SAD PATHETIC FUCKING HIPPY CUNT

Too many David Duke fanboys posting here, aren't you late for the tea party?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 18, 2017, 12:26:10 PM
The total supply of 21 million coins looks attractive for future investments, but for now it is still too early to conclude that this coin is good. I will see the development going forward, as well as to the developer's activation in developing it
legendary
HODL for life.
July 18, 2017, 11:56:23 AM
Disclaimer:

This thread is started by a community member and in no way reflects any official representation of Auroracoin.

Please be advised that only in the following thread official announcements are made by the Auroracoin dev team and it's foundation:

SCAM ALERT!

It has become blatantly clear to us that the op of this thread is trying to scam people out of their Auroracoins by imposing to be some sort of official entity. Please beware that this person is not trustworthy and has malicious intentions! Don NOT send any funds to any account posted in this thread. We, the official Auroracoin development team can't warn you enough!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
July 18, 2017, 11:22:18 AM
I don't like the racist undertones in this ANN towards whites. We all bleed red blood and are all the same, I don't agree with transgenders having equal rights and their own restrooms but the color of your skin means shit.

Hey Adamastor.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14572332

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
July 18, 2017, 11:08:47 AM
Why International?
July 18, 2017, 11:02:54 AM

Hey Adamastor.

Activity: 403
Merit: 250
July 18, 2017, 10:40:07 AM
legendary
HODL for life.
July 18, 2017, 09:38:45 AM
Disclaimer:

SCAM ALERT!

July 18, 2017, 08:37:17 AM

July 18, 2017, 08:34:49 AM

Can you provide any examples  of racism on this thread?
July 18, 2017, 08:33:25 AM
I havent told anyone to invest.

I refer them to your websites and they want to buy.

Why dont you add some policy documents to your sources to advise foreign investors on how to approach auroracoin.

We won't add information for foreign investors because we aren't catering to foreign investors.  That's a pretty stupid question considering all the times I've told you over and over again that we will never put effort into marketing or developing for foreign investment.

By not posting a warning against its use  or at least warning people of the threat of being kicked out of the network for not being in iceland the information that you have posted is interpreted by people as reasonable grounds to buy auroracoin.

Is the infotmation in the OP incorrect?

Whats wrong with burning coins?

July 18, 2017, 08:31:54 AM
I don't like the racist undertones in this ANN towards whites. We all bleed red blood and are all the same, I don't agree with transgenders having equal rights when it comes to transgender men competing against woman and also their own restrooms, but the color of your skin means shit.
legendary
HODL for life.
July 18, 2017, 08:01:19 AM
Disclaimer:

SCAM ALERT!

July 18, 2017, 07:54:40 AM
Fuse are you ok with discussion happening here?
July 18, 2017, 07:47:25 AM
If a person asked me if they should buy hold or sell what should I tell them fuse?

What would you do if AUR all of a sudden blocked all connections outside of Iceland?  Would you pay back everyone you told to invest in AUR because you led them down the wrong path?  Think about that for a second before you answer.

-Fuse

I havent told anyone to invest.

I refer them to your websites and they want to buy.

Why dont you add some policy documents to your sources to advise foreign investors on how to approach auroracoin.
legendary
HODL for life.
July 18, 2017, 07:35:28 AM
Disclaimer:

SCAM ALERT!

July 18, 2017, 04:43:15 AM

because you are hurting my investment with all your fucking bullshit you fucking faggot.

why can't you shut the fuck up like everyone else instead of pretending to have the best interests of AUR.

even if you have 0.5% of the supply, this does not give you the right to try and steer AUR  according to our own agenda.

There are much bigger fish than you who are perfectly happy to sit on their investment and let the dev team do their thing.

you are just a stupid fuckie hippie from South Africa who's trying to culturally appropriate shit that ain't yours.

go fucking buy ora coin instead you fucking faggot.

they turning digital now.

it should suit your needs better than AUR.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/whites-only-bitcoin-like-currency-to-appear-in-south-africa

Why cant we have a discussion,

Why must we all shut up what is there to hide?

Acting so angry doesnt give auroracoin investors a good image
July 18, 2017, 04:23:53 AM

because you are hurting my investment with all your fucking bullshit you fucking faggot.

why can't you shut the fuck up like everyone else instead of pretending to have the best interests of AUR.

even if you have 0.5% of the supply, this does not give you the right to try and steer AUR  according to our own agenda.

There are much bigger fish than you who are perfectly happy to sit on their investment and let the dev team do their thing.

you are just a stupid fuckie hippie from South Africa who's trying to culturally appropriate shit that ain't yours.

go fucking buy ora coin instead you fucking faggot.

they turning digital now.

it should suit your needs better than AUR.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/whites-only-bitcoin-like-currency-to-appear-in-south-africa

July 18, 2017, 04:07:59 AM
Pages:
Jump to: