Pages:
Author

Topic: Auroracoin International - page 7. (Read 5936 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
July 19, 2017, 08:03:27 AM
Disclaimer:

This thread is started by a community member and in no way reflects any official representation of Auroracoin.

Please be advised that only in the following thread official announcements are made by the Auroracoin dev team and it's foundation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1467050.840

SCAM ALERT!

It has become blatantly clear to us that the op of this thread is trying to scam people out of their Auroracoins by imposing to be some sort of official entity. Please beware that this person is not trustworthy and has malicious intentions! Don NOT send any funds to any account posted in this thread. We, the official Auroracoin development team can't warn you enough!

Be safe! Ignore this thread!

legendary
HODL for life.
July 19, 2017, 07:54:25 AM
Disclaimer:

This thread is started by a community member and in no way reflects any official representation of Auroracoin.

Please be advised that only in the following thread official announcements are made by the Auroracoin dev team and it's foundation:

SCAM ALERT!

It has become blatantly clear to us that the op of this thread is trying to scam people out of their Auroracoins by imposing to be some sort of official entity. Please beware that this person is not trustworthy and has malicious intentions! Don NOT send any funds to any account posted in this thread. We, the official Auroracoin development team can't warn you enough!

Activity: 403
Merit: 250
July 19, 2017, 04:55:31 AM
That would not be good, I am looking to become arbitrageur between bittrex and the ISK exchange. Any advice on how it can be achieved outside of Iceland?

We don't want or need your help.  The ISX exchange is Icelandic only.

AUR is not controlled by anyone, you can't tell people what to do. It's a decentralized currency that has no borders. Anyone can buy AUR off Bittrex and send it anywhere in the world. You must think out the box and get more international interest to boost the coins status.

The icelandic nation is a top 10 happiest nation in the world. change won't come easy like it would in Africa where people are desperate for change and begging for upliftment.

It's controlled by the people.  The problem you have is that the people want it to be used in Iceland.  There is no box to think outside of here.  International adoption of AUR will only hurt the purpose of a country specific coin.  How are Icelandic people supposed to be proud about something intended only for them when the rest of the world is using it too?  Where's the national pride in this project when SA says it's theirs as well?  International adoption will only hinder AUR's use in it's intended market... ICELAND.

Why is there such a push to make THIS ONE country specific coin an international coin?  Why not Sterlingcoin, or Gulden, or any other coin that is focused on use in it's own country?  Hell, Gulden is a better example of a coin you should be backing then.  It started as a country coin and has started embracing international adoption.  This is the ideal coin for your interests, but you still target a coin that never intends to be international.  It also has better adoption in the country that it was developed for originally, and the development team is making more progress than our team is currently.

But you still keep coming back to beat this international drum with AUR.  The only explanation is that you are trolling, Adamastor.  So much so that you now have to bring out alternate accounts to back up your invalid points.

Hell, you're even bringing up those buzzwords again, like decentralized, to prove a point that isn't relevant to this discussion.  Decentralized doesn't mean international.  Stop trying to make that correlation.

You still haven't answered my questions.  Why can't you have a proper discussion without deflecting?

-Fuse

Let the people of iceland come on here and share their opinions about auroracoin as you make all this declarations about what auroracoin is and isnt without ever actually considering the multiple views that icelanders might have about this.
July 19, 2017, 04:00:10 AM
I have a little over 10000 AUR which I managed to acquire at a reasonable fiat value on bittrex. It's not much but I do believe if I hold onto this coin for another 5 years it will go up 100 times in value.

What is a concern is the slow rate at which Iceland is taking onto AUR. I don't care what focus this coin has but the team better deliver for investors who have taken the risk on this coin.

I know I don't hold a large amount like some other people here but I can't be the a lone voice on this subject.

This thread is for investors like you and i to express ourselves freely and co ordinate our own efforts idependantly from the devs

If anyone has a problem with auroracoins international community taking the initiative to promote auroracoin and do what they think is appropriate to further its icelandoc adoption they can debate the community here.

As believers in auroracoins potential we have the right to say what ever we like about it and any one who tries suppress that free speech is hurting auroracoin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
July 19, 2017, 01:16:53 AM
I have a little over 10000 AUR which I managed to acquire at a reasonable fiat value on bittrex. It's not much but I do believe if I hold onto this coin for another 5 years it will go up 100 times in value.

What is a concern is the slow rate at which Iceland is taking onto AUR. I don't care what focus this coin has but the team better deliver for investors who have taken the risk on this coin.

I know I don't hold a large amount like some other people here but I can't be the a lone voice on this subject.

The only sockpuppets I see is this account with ny2cafuse and adamastor with alllivesmatter.

yes yes newbie account

you're obviously not adamastor...

Grin
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
July 19, 2017, 01:11:40 AM

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Q39Xmg5Ej9w/maxresdefault.jpg

The only sockpuppets I see is this account with ny2cafuse and adamastor with alllivesmatter.
July 19, 2017, 12:43:42 AM

Activity: 8
July 18, 2017, 11:12:15 PM

legendary
HODL for life.
July 18, 2017, 04:23:06 PM
Disclaimer:

SCAM ALERT!

Activity: 57
July 18, 2017, 04:08:02 PM
That debate is happening right now on this page.

Welcome to the debate...

God... you have no grasp of hypothetical phrasing, do you?  I'm saying that I for one would be ok with AUR being offered on only the ISX server once adoption reaches an apex in Iceland.  That's coming from someone outside of Iceland.

-Fuse

That would not be good, I am looking to become arbitrageur between bittrex and the ISK exchange. Any advice on how it can be achieved outside of Iceland?
July 18, 2017, 03:47:49 PM
Wasn't this coin dropped years ago, I think I read something on the news? Still active then?

Yes, it's still active.  A new team has taken over and has been working on adoption and advancement in Iceland.  You can view the proper thread here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/auroracoin-1467050

This international use thread is an attempt to subvert the real goals of AUR, and to line adamastor's pockets.  He is not a member of the dev team or foundation, and he does not speak for AUR in any official capacity.  Anything he says should be taken with a grain of salt.

-Fuse

AUR is not controlled by anyone, you can't tell people what to do. It's a decentralized currency that has no borders. Anyone can buy AUR off Bittrex and send it anywhere in the world. You must think out the box and get more international interest to boost the coins status.

The icelandic nation is a top 10 happiest nation in the world. change won't come easy like it would in Africa where people are desperate for change and begging for upliftment.
legendary
HODL for life.
July 18, 2017, 02:36:55 PM
Disclaimer:

SCAM ALERT!

July 18, 2017, 02:27:59 PM
He has the best intentions for AUR to succeed elsewhere in the world. Why can't you people grasp this? AUR is not bound to one country, it can have strong support in Iceland but the fact it's on bittrex means international users already hold a large stake. The AUR team is also 66% international.

When the Icelandic exchange starts creating enough volume to prove it's an Icelandic focused coin, I will be a user on the side of debate that says it should be removed from foreign exchanges.

-Fuse

That debate is happening right now on this page.

Welcome to the debate...

legendary
HODL for life.
July 18, 2017, 02:18:17 PM
Disclaimer:

SCAM ALERT!

Activity: 52
July 18, 2017, 02:12:43 PM
Wasn't this coin dropped years ago, I think I read something on the news? Still active then?
legendary
HODL for life.
July 18, 2017, 02:06:27 PM
Disclaimer:

SCAM ALERT!

legendary
HODL for life.
July 18, 2017, 02:04:15 PM
Disclaimer:

SCAM ALERT!

July 18, 2017, 01:46:44 PM
The total supply of 21 million coins looks attractive for future investments, but for now it is still too early to conclude that this coin is good. I will see the development going forward, as well as to the developer's activation in developing it

Adamastor, see... this is exactly what I told you about.  People will show up here now thinking that this is some kind of official thread for this coin.  At least remove the image in the OP and state a clearer purpose for this thread, including the fact that you are not an official representative for this coin, and link to the main thread for those people who are looking to get valid and truthful information about this coin's purpose and development.

-Fuse

He has the best intentions for AUR to succeed elsewhere in the world. Why can't you people grasp this? AUR is not bound to one country, it can have strong support in Iceland but the fact it's on bittrex means international users already hold a large stake. The AUR team is also 66% international.

Download the android app in the play store, post an auroracoin address here and Ill send you some coins.

Long live the revolution...
July 18, 2017, 01:14:42 PM
The total supply of 21 million coins looks attractive for future investments, but for now it is still too early to conclude that this coin is good. I will see the development going forward, as well as to the developer's activation in developing it

Adamastor, see... this is exactly what I told you about.  People will show up here now thinking that this is some kind of official thread for this coin.  At least remove the image in the OP and state a clearer purpose for this thread, including the fact that you are not an official representative for this coin, and link to the main thread for those people who are looking to get valid and truthful information about this coin's purpose and development.

-Fuse

the focus is on iceland you sock puppet faggot cunt.

NOT THE REST OF THE WORLD.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU SOCK PUPPET BITCH?

July 18, 2017, 01:12:35 PM

-Fuse

Pages:
Jump to: