Pages:
Author

Topic: Auroracoin International - page 6. (Read 5936 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
July 20, 2017, 08:34:02 AM
oh wow.

look.

another newbie account that "miraculously" appears out of nowhere to impart its "wisdom" on us....

hey Adamastor, you really should see a psychiatrist.

Also, just because I choose not to reveal my wallet doesn't mean I don't have any AUR.

Also, I am under no obligation to reveal my holdings to you, you know...anonymity and stuff you fucking little troll.

Also cultural appropriation is the correct word for you.

You FUCKING DIRTY HIPPY FAGGOT.

Kiss Kiss Kiss

PS: HEY YOU DIRTY SCAMMER FAGGOT HIPPIE, HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO ICELAND? YOU NEVER ARE ABLE TO ANSWER A QUESTION, CAN YOU?

Activity: 403
Merit: 250
July 20, 2017, 06:29:53 AM
As a complete outsider, I have to say that this discussion doesn't look very good, and the entire thread looks poisoned from the outset. First, it was opened by someone not officially tied to the project in question, someone who's actually at odds with it. Second, the tone of the overall discussion is very off-putting. There is talk of "dirty hippies", "faggots" or talk of "cultural appropriation" in the same statement as "it must be in your genes" by someone having made other bigoted statements in this discussion as well. Whatever the semantic breakdown of these tidbits may be, the visual is less than impressive and doesn't bear well on those who've made them or whatever they would like to represent or uphold here.

I cant disagree with you.

I like to think that ive treated everyone with respect here but bitpotus is a troll with zero invested in auroracoin.

Auroracoin is very important in the crypto space and it has huge implications for iceland and nations every where.

This is an intellectual space for us to discuss politics and economics related to auroracoin.

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
July 20, 2017, 06:20:31 AM
As a complete outsider, I have to say that this discussion doesn't look very good, and the entire thread looks poisoned from the outset. First, it was opened by someone not officially tied to the project in question, someone who's actually at odds with it. Second, the tone of the overall discussion is very off-putting. There is talk of "dirty hippies", "faggots" or talk of "cultural appropriation" in the same statement as "it must be in your genes" by someone having made other bigoted statements in this discussion as well. Whatever the semantic breakdown of these tidbits may be, the visual is less than impressive and doesn't bear well on those who've made them or whatever they would like to represent or uphold here.
July 20, 2017, 05:01:44 AM
yo faggot.

i don't need anyone to "send me coins"

and i don't need to prove shit to you fucking SAFFA scamming prick.

Grin

Kiss Kiss
July 20, 2017, 04:53:49 AM
Thanks for the support eveeyone.

Send auroracoin to my top 100 account if you like AJsSczid9naHXFtSyPWdpqFvf4C7upgtjs

Also check out www.battlegrounds.co.za

Its a magic that gathering shop online gearing up to sell to iceland in auroracoin!

FUCKING SCAMMER BEGGING FOR COINS.

Roll Eyes

Prove to us that you actually have an auroracoin account.

Post it here. People who agree with you can send you coins
July 20, 2017, 04:51:41 AM

Send auroracoin to my top 100 account if you like AJsSczid9naHXFtSyPWdpqFvf4C7upgtjs

Its a magic that gathering shop online gearing up to sell to iceland in auroracoin!

FUCKING SCAMMER BEGGING FOR COINS.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 8
July 20, 2017, 03:15:14 AM
July 20, 2017, 03:02:21 AM

July 19, 2017, 06:11:34 PM
I like this idea - the 30k AUR to do the job. The foundation can pay you 30k for your time.

No, an international foundation can be created if you want to push it internationally.  Additionally, the foundation funds are for use in AUR adoption in Iceland.  If you had read the website, you would see that.  So if the "community" wants AUR to go international, the "community" can pay.

I haven't received a single cent from the foundation for my work in developing for Iceland.  All the development I have done, all the server costs I have incurred, it has all been out of my own pocket.  Same with the rest of the development team.  Why would the foundation pay me to develop elsewhere?  If you want to prove your point and further your agenda, put your money where your mouth is.  Nothing in this world is for free.

Do you want to further your goals of international use or not?  The only way I see this possible is that either the international use community does the work, or an official dev does the work.  Considering to this point, the amount work that has been done has been ripping up cardboard to put keys on, and the creation of a facebook page... I'm guessing there's not a strong enough work ethic to get the amount of work done that needs to be done to do what I'm proposing.  So your only other options are to abandon your cause, or pay someone to do the work for you.  Considering I've spent more than the amount I've quoted on server fees and development costs since coming on board with the new team takeover, I'd say what I'm offering you is a deal and a half.

See... more excuses.  Your argument falls flat with every post you make.  I offer solutions, and you argue against them.  I offer facts, and you offer questions to skirt around them.

No one will ever take you seriously if you can't participate in a discussion in a correct manner.

-Fuse

I don't know why your acting like a special snowflake, when you take ownership of a project you must do exactly this, take ownership. Don't expect handouts for work when you have millions in the foundation. I never decided to take this project over, YOU did. Instead of posting shit on these forums, use the time to do real work and grow our investment.

HEY ADAMASTOR aka WINDS OF CHANGE

YOU FORGOT TO CHANGE SOCK PUPPET ACCOUNTS AGAIN!!

LMFAO!!

July 19, 2017, 06:05:40 PM
Activity: 52
July 19, 2017, 04:09:58 PM
Wasn't this coin dropped years ago, I think I read something on the news? Still active then?

Yes, it's still active.  A new team has taken over and has been working on adoption and advancement in Iceland.  You can view the proper thread here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/auroracoin-1467050

This international use thread is an attempt to subvert the real goals of AUR, and to line adamastor's pockets.  He is not a member of the dev team or foundation, and he does not speak for AUR in any official capacity.  Anything he says should be taken with a grain of salt.

-Fuse

Thanks, I will read further there.
July 19, 2017, 03:16:56 PM
July 19, 2017, 01:24:17 PM
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
July 19, 2017, 09:24:36 AM
Disclaimer:

This thread is started by a community member and in no way reflects any official representation of Auroracoin.

Please be advised that only in the following thread official announcements are made by the Auroracoin dev team and it's foundation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1467050.840

SCAM ALERT!

It has become blatantly clear to us that the op of this thread is trying to scam people out of their Auroracoins by imposing to be some sort of official entity. Please beware that this person is not trustworthy and has malicious intentions! Don NOT send any funds to any account posted in this thread. We, the official Auroracoin development team can't warn you enough!

Be safe! Ignore this thread!

July 19, 2017, 08:58:12 AM
I like this idea - the 30k AUR to do the job. The foundation can pay you 30k for your time.

No, an international foundation can be created if you want to push it internationally.  Additionally, the foundation funds are for use in AUR adoption in Iceland.  If you had read the website, you would see that.  So if the "community" wants AUR to go international, the "community" can pay.

I haven't received a single cent from the foundation for my work in developing for Iceland.  All the development I have done, all the server costs I have incurred, it has all been out of my own pocket.  Same with the rest of the development team.  Why would the foundation pay me to develop elsewhere?  If you want to prove your point and further your agenda, put your money where your mouth is.  Nothing in this world is for free.

Do you want to further your goals of international use or not?  The only way I see this possible is that either the international use community does the work, or an official dev does the work.  Considering to this point, the amount work that has been done has been ripping up cardboard to put keys on, and the creation of a facebook page... I'm guessing there's not a strong enough work ethic to get the amount of work done that needs to be done to do what I'm proposing.  So your only other options are to abandon your cause, or pay someone to do the work for you.  Considering I've spent more than the amount I've quoted on server fees and development costs since coming on board with the new team takeover, I'd say what I'm offering you is a deal and a half.

See... more excuses.  Your argument falls flat with every post you make.  I offer solutions, and you argue against them.  I offer facts, and you offer questions to skirt around them.

No one will ever take you seriously if you can't participate in a discussion in a correct manner.

-Fuse

I don't know why your acting like a special snowflake, when you take ownership of a project you must do exactly this, take ownership. Don't expect handouts for work when you have millions in the foundation. I never decided to take this project over, YOU did. Instead of posting shit on these forums, use the time to do real work and grow our investment.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
July 19, 2017, 08:47:22 AM
Disclaimer:

This thread is started by a community member and in no way reflects any official representation of Auroracoin.

Please be advised that only in the following thread official announcements are made by the Auroracoin dev team and it's foundation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1467050.840

SCAM ALERT!

It has become blatantly clear to us that the op of this thread is trying to scam people out of their Auroracoins by imposing to be some sort of official entity. Please beware that this person is not trustworthy and has malicious intentions! Don NOT send any funds to any account posted in this thread. We, the official Auroracoin development team can't warn you enough!

Be safe! Ignore this thread!

July 19, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
You know what... to top it off, I'll even do the dev work for you.  Let's say 30k AUR to cover my time, the cost of seed servers, the block explorer, the hive server, and the Android development.

I'm handing you a solution to your need to take AUR internationally.  Are you going to work for it, or are you going to keep arguing you're always right?

-Fuse

foundation?

you tripping bruv?

too much LSD or tik?

Roll Eyes

Get back to your arbitrage gig bro.

am perfectly happy here....

again....foundation?

you stupid or what?

faggot troll.... Kiss
July 19, 2017, 08:28:21 AM
You know what... to top it off, I'll even do the dev work for you.  Let's say 30k AUR to cover my time, the cost of seed servers, the block explorer, the hive server, and the Android development.

I'm handing you a solution to your need to take AUR internationally.  Are you going to work for it, or are you going to keep arguing you're always right?

-Fuse

foundation?

you tripping bruv?

too much LSD or tik?

Roll Eyes

Get back to your arbitrage gig bro.

July 19, 2017, 08:15:26 AM

-Fuse

foundation?

you tripping bruv?

too much LSD or tik?

Roll Eyes
July 19, 2017, 08:12:16 AM

-Fuse

Pages:
Jump to: