Pages:
Author

Topic: [Auto Buy] btc-bets.com/shop/ | Microsoft Keys | Steam Code| Trusted Vendor - page 6. (Read 11138 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Ok My bad, Skyenet did a great job with a key that is working great.  Thanks for your fast replies and sorry for any bitcoin mix up.  I vouch for this guy no problems and everything is working.  Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Ive made more than that buddy =D

but ok sir I will let you think what you want. Focus on your thread instead of helping my thread =D Look at all those view and reply counts you gave my thread. Now you basically made me one of the top key shops
Activity: 126

Mk well I am still reporting you for thread hijacking =D

Thanks for the bump. You are helping my thread count go up =D

You still have made a *huge* business of $79. I guess this won't even help a little. :"D

At least change your layout of the thread. Have some shame at the least Roll Eyes
1LiELNAcPoSFeWuC8DcBjYBgoWJRCwP3Ex  I sent you $5.00 for MS office pro plus 2013 with that bitcoin address 8 hours ago.  You are telling me you don't see my payment but it was confirmed 8 hours ago.  Please clear this up.  I will post a follow-up.  Hopefully Skyenet and I will have this all cleared up soon. 

Yes it is all clear now. The info you gave me provided no proof you paid until the last message. I have sent you your key. Thank you for buying from us!
Do you actually have the steam gift cards? Will buy in bulk.

Yes I do and how many do you plan on buying?

Update: Added more keys to the shop!
Activity: 32
Do you actually have the steam gift cards? Will buy in bulk.
Sent from 1K1YfzZv9zddP3A5jQ7YmsSJc5mGg2rqWh -- can you please send keys to my PM or do I need to give you email? Please send fresh only, none that you have given anyone else.

I have sent you a pm of the keys! Thank you for your purchase

Update: The website is now fixed and fully automated!

www.btc-bets.com/shop/
Sent from 1K1YfzZv9zddP3A5jQ7YmsSJc5mGg2rqWh -- can you please send keys to my PM or do I need to give you email? Please send fresh only, none that you have given anyone else.
Your website is not working. I type in email and security code, and it says it is going to payment gateway, but is not. Can I have your skype? Need to purchase Office 2013 Pro Plus ASAP.

You can pay directly to the btc address listed on thread and post your transaction here. The site is not working right now.

How much bitcoin for office 2013 pro plus? need price for 1 key, and price for 2 keys.

if buying 2 $5 each
Your website is not working. I type in email and security code, and it says it is going to payment gateway, but is not. Can I have your skype? Need to purchase Office 2013 Pro Plus ASAP.

You can pay directly to the btc address listed on thread and post your transaction here. The site is not working right now.

How much bitcoin for office 2013 pro plus? need price for 1 key, and price for 2 keys.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
Is Windows 10 out? if it is, what's the price per key?
If you get a windows 7 or 8/8.1 key now, microsoft will allow you to upgrade to 10 for free.

Highly doubt it. I been playing around with windows 10. Its beter than 8
http://www.windowscentral.com/you-can-upgrade-windows-10-free-even-if-youre-using-pirated-version-windows
I think
when u are using pirated version, and then u download the windows 10
It will not change the license, it will still pirated
Although u still can use the windows 10, but it will be pirated license
So, it just like when u are install pirated windows 7

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Purchased an Office Plus key, was sent to me within a minute!

Thank you!
HI. IS this code works on mackintosh?

Lol I have never heard of windows on a mac =D
Activity: 30
HI. IS this code works on mackintosh?
Activity: 42
If you get a windows 7 or 8/8.1 key now, microsoft will allow you to upgrade to 10 for free.

http://www.windowscentral.com/you-can-upgrade-windows-10-free-even-if-youre-using-pirated-version-windows

Activity: 42

windows 10 is still in beta preview. Will let you know when its out.
Pages:
Jump to: