Pages:
Author

Topic: [Auto Buy] btc-bets.com/shop/ | Microsoft Keys | Steam Code| Trusted Vendor - page 8. (Read 11138 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Bought 3 keys, great seller I have dealt with him multiple times. Reliable
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Looking for a Visio Pro 2013 key. Please reply if you have one also if you have Skype let me know, can make things go a lot faster Cheesy
Sorry I only deal here. Just send to the address in OP thread and reply here.
Activity: 12
Looking for a Visio Pro 2013 key. Please reply if you have one also if you have Skype let me know, can make things go a lot faster Cheesy
i want to buy keys but im new to this forum and i realy have ZERO knowledge for BTC
does anyone that sells keys accept paypal ?
or know where i can get them this cheap ?

thanx

you can use something like www.coinbase.com

Link your credit card or bank and you can buy bitcoins.
Activity: 153
i want to buy keys but im new to this forum and i realy have ZERO knowledge for BTC
does anyone that sells keys accept paypal ?
or know where i can get them this cheap ?

thanx
Are you selling Azure codes?

What do you mean Azure codes? I have accounts with azzure.

I will pm you right now.
http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/ Credits basicly I put in a code and it gives me x amount of money in my Azure account for servers,websites and sql database's.

there are no codes but accounts. I can set up vps etcs for u with them cuz i dont really use azure
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

I will pm you right now.
http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/ Credits basicly I put in a code and it gives me x amount of money in my Azure account for servers,websites and sql database's.
Activity: 2
I need 4x Win 8.1 Pro

PM me if you'd like

I need 4x Win 8.1 Pro

PM me if you'd like

I will pm you right now.
My key works and windows 7 is upgrading to windows 8 as I type this.

Thank you for your vouch sir. Although I would like to say...I hate windows 8. I am too used to windows 7 but hope you like windows 8. The start button is annoying.
I used to use 8 (got the offical release before it was even released) I did not like it and switched back, but I'm a c# developer and I want to learn how to make windows apps before 10 releases.

You are a developer  eh =D If you have free time to make projects I can make you and I some money =D
Right now I'm working on an open source os in Cosmos https://github.com/Villacaleb/VillaOS

I am completely clueless but you seem to be pretty smart =D

Thank you for your vouch sir. Although I would like to say...I hate windows 8. I am too used to windows 7 but hope you like windows 8. The start button is annoying.
I used to use 8 (got the offical release before it was even released) I did not like it and switched back, but I'm a c# developer and I want to learn how to make windows apps before 10 releases.

You are a developer  eh =D If you have free time to make projects I can make you and I some money =D
Right now I'm working on an open source os in Cosmos https://github.com/Villacaleb/VillaOS

You are a developer  eh =D If you have free time to make projects I can make you and I some money =D

Activity: 9
if the keys are lifetime
Pages:
Jump to: