Pages:
Author

Topic: AVALON ASIC has delivered first RIG (68GH/s Confirmed) 2nd out proof - page 2. (Read 39480 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

That's what I heard as well. It could have been the "demo" video before sending it off to Jeff.

Anyway..2 or 3 doesn't matter when they're supposed to have 100s out the door by now. Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
3 confirmed.

Any link?  As far as I know, only two units have been delivered.
legendary
Merit: 1000
legendary
After Shipping a few weeks ago, how many ASICs from Avalon are in the wild now?

2 confirmed  Cheesy

Jeff and the Foundation must be enjoying their new wealth given their the only ones with ASICs for now.
Activity: 896
Merit: 532
Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum
After Shipping a few weeks ago, how many ASICs from Avalon are in the wild now?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Well after sending support many support tickets I am yet to receive any news on batch 2 order if and when I will be allowed to re submit order.

Guess I got to wait for batch 3 now
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I love it. Avalon vs BFL = China 1 - US 0
signs of things to come Grin
legendary
I believe that four module version was sent to the bitcoin foundation.

Will have to wait and see as theirs a video too I have seen and am sure that Josh from BLF is in it but with Avalon hardware and him filming it.
Activity: 434
I believe that four module version was sent to the bitcoin foundation.
legendary
Seems another persons got one but no updates who it is tho

Activity: 868

aww Sad

understandable though, taking an hour to tear it down and [hopefully] reassemble it correctly would cause him several bitcoins of lost productivity and potentially mess up his unit.

i want detailed pics and specs and all that glory tho!

Bitcoin Foundation will have no excuse for not ripping their unit apart, so hopefully those pics and videos will soon be forthcoming.  Jeff's blog makes clear that he wasn't supposed to receive his unit yesterday - it sounds like there's something planned PR-wise for today and the delay on Batch 2 orders also suggests that Avalon's waiting for something specific to occur.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
Photos and video
Prior posts included photos.  No video was taken.  And the machine is performing its intended function -- receiving bitcoins to validate data -- so it will not be ripped apart for further pictures (however I want to see that, just as much as you). It is expected that upcoming press events and other third parties will provide this.

Horse shit!  Angry

aww Sad

understandable though, taking an hour to tear it down and [hopefully] reassemble it correctly would cause him several bitcoins of lost productivity and potentially mess up his unit.

i want detailed pics and specs and all that glory tho!
Activity: 434
FYI...tantrums don't really come through over the Interwebz as no one can tell if you're really stomping your feet &/or holding your breath.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Photos and video
Prior posts included photos.  No video was taken.  And the machine is performing its intended function -- receiving bitcoins to validate data -- so it will not be ripped apart for further pictures (however I want to see that, just as much as you). It is expected that upcoming press events and other third parties will provide this.

Horse shit!  Angry
legendary
Activity: 607
Merit: 500
it isn't clear if trade-in program applies for second batch!
i wonder when it will be available  Smiley
Activity: 868
Any link to the time of second batch order start?

It's in the OP of the Batch #2 thread.

batch #2 starts selling on EST 9:00 AM, January 31st, 2013

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/avalon-asic-batch-2-pre-sale-thread-139704

You can convert to your local time and UTC here.

timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
Pages:
Jump to: