Pages:
Author

Topic: Avalon batch [2] countdown! - page 9. (Read 141505 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
July 01, 2013, 05:18:57 PM
Thats top secret, sorry search yourself.

All I can tell you - look at this hottie

How is it top secret if they showed it off on conference ( thats what I found ) ?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/update-more-pics-on-shanghai-beijing-and-shanghai-conference-news-246375
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Vertrau in Gott
July 01, 2013, 05:15:41 PM
Secret new avalon device. Read chinese forum for more informations

Could you link me to thread?

Thats top secret, sorry search yourself.

All I can tell you - look at this hottie

July 01, 2013, 05:14:41 PM
Secret new avalon device. Read chinese forum for more informations

Could you link me to thread?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001
July 01, 2013, 05:13:40 PM
Okay guys, just an update on my regular batch #2. I've contacted DHL and fixed some glaringly-obvious errors in the city/state area of my address as well as a client of mine who had his shipped to an invalid state. The DHL rep indicated that as long as the address and zip are correct, they should be able to figure out where to send it. I went ahead and fixed my info anyway.

Apparently customs in the US they are anticipating to go quickly. There seemed to be the impression that because of the holiday, it might only get held up there one day with a delivery time estimated at July 3rd for a package that left Hong Kong last night/this morning for me. That's pretty quick, but I have had nicotine vaporizers that I've ordered from China/Hong Kong go quicker, so maybe it will go relatively quickly.

One last thing: DO NOT SHARE YOUR TRACKING # WITH ANYONE. ESPECIALLY THIS FORUM!!

Share you payment transaction id.  It is more de-identified, and it is closer to the actual payment order.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
July 01, 2013, 05:09:44 PM
special beehive device??

What is it ?
Activity: 58
July 01, 2013, 05:09:16 PM
Holy crap DHL is fast....an hour ago is was clearing customs in China, now it's in Ohio. If only avalon was so fast
Activity: 746
Merit: 502
Looking for advertising deal
July 01, 2013, 05:01:15 PM

Batch 3 = special beehive device??

OMFG that would be more than genious move from Avalon Team.
They would gain back their reputation and trust instantly.
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
July 01, 2013, 04:40:04 PM
we are almost done ( less than <10% left ), although it'll take some additional days for it to get into HK and actually be on their way of course.

now to finish up the trade-in system, might just manual it though if it takes too long.

okay I hope to receive the tracking number for my package soon.
Activity: 602
Vertrau in Gott
July 01, 2013, 04:34:04 PM
we are almost done ( less than <10% left ), although it'll take some additional days for it to get into HK and actually be on their way of course.

now to finish up the trade-in system, might just manual it though if it takes too long.

Batch 3 = special beehive device??
July 01, 2013, 04:32:26 PM

How many tradeins are registered ?
Wonder how long till batch #3 :/
Activity: 742
July 01, 2013, 04:31:47 PM

Love hearing from BitSyncom.  Always brightens my day.
Activity: 336
Merit: 251
Avalon ASIC Team
July 01, 2013, 04:30:50 PM

legendary
July 01, 2013, 04:28:35 PM
Okay guys, just an update on my regular batch #2. I've contacted DHL and fixed some glaringly-obvious errors in the city/state area of my address as well as a client of mine who had his shipped to an invalid state. The DHL rep indicated that as long as the address and zip are correct, they should be able to figure out where to send it. I went ahead and fixed my info anyway.

Apparently customs in the US they are anticipating to go quickly. There seemed to be the impression that because of the holiday, it might only get held up there one day with a delivery time estimated at July 3rd for a package that left Hong Kong last night/this morning for me. That's pretty quick, but I have had nicotine vaporizers that I've ordered from China/Hong Kong go quicker, so maybe it will go relatively quickly.

One last thing: DO NOT SHARE YOUR TRACKING # WITH ANYONE. ESPECIALLY THIS FORUM!!

why not share your partial tracking number? I think partial is okay..
donator
Activity: 1419
Merit: 1015
July 01, 2013, 02:32:59 PM

legendary
July 01, 2013, 02:30:54 PM
Notice: If You Receive Your transaction Number..

Please say what transaction number is: 23XX (an example). Thank you

That will help determine how far along they are (possibly helping anyhow)
Activity: 22
July 01, 2013, 01:47:27 PM
have any 3xxx received their avalon or tracking yet?
Activity: 532
July 01, 2013, 12:59:06 PM
Received tracking number on saturday, today it showed up to be in Beijing...
Activity: 44
July 01, 2013, 12:54:57 PM
 I can feel it in the air tonight. Tomorrow will be my day!
Activity: 682
July 01, 2013, 12:41:42 PM
So I got 2 tracking numbers on Saturday - one via EMS, the other DHL. Neither are showing on their tracking systems, and it's Tuesday already in Beijing... ftw
Pages:
Jump to: