Pages:
Author

Topic: [AVALON] - I got my ASIC Thread (Batch #2) - page 12. (Read 53518 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
Keep it real
I am in the same situation.
My order is on Feb-18, 13XX, but received nothing.
What's the sequence they are following to ship?

I don't think anyone knows.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I am in the same situation.
My order is on Feb-18, 13XX, but received nothing.
What's the sequence they are following to ship?
Activity: 377
Merit: 253
my order which is shown as 18th was payed on 5th so maybe it is going in right real order, just system shows as wrong order dates due to payment date
Activity: 406
ALGORY.io Crowdsale starts on 8/12/2017
are you in China? Why orders from 18 keep going first? Who is in charge of that, why the project manager does not fix this ?
Yes. I am in China.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
are you in China? Why orders from 18 keep going first? Who is in charge of that, why the project manager does not fix this ?
Activity: 406
ALGORY.io Crowdsale starts on 8/12/2017
I got it today. Black unit, 3 modules.

#16xx

Order: Feb 18.
Shipping Info: Jun 10.
Delivered: Jun 12.
China

All time in GMT+8
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
About as vague an update as humanly possible, awesome.

It actually is.  Vague or not, I have renewed hope because I was completely in the dark before.  At least now I know that the SMT line wasn't confiscated or his employees taken hostage by triads.  Everything sounds like it's moving along, albeit delayed.

indeed, my concern was that the shipping sabotage will somehow prevail...
Activity: 238

It actually is.  Vague or not, I have renewed hope because I was completely in the dark before.  At least now I know that the SMT line wasn't confiscated or his employees taken hostage by triads.  Everything sounds like it's moving along, albeit delayed.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Activity: 189
Activity: 292
Ken;
Zhang always say they should be left horizontal not vertical.
congrats.    I should be posting my arrival pics right after santa claus drops them off....

I really think it takes big balls for Yifu to be upset that someone woke him up when he basically had the power to stop it himself by providing updates in a timely manner after he knew the information in his last update was WRONG.    Take some responsibility on why all these people are "bothering" you, it is because you are LATE and have been completely unresponsive, NOT because the people are "assholes" to interupt your slumber.

I will be furious if the chips ship before the batch IIIs

Batch 2 is much better than batch 1. They are shipping, there are notifications and tracking numbers. That's all we asked for.
Well, I would say that it is also reasonable to ask for shipping in the order of pay date.

Absolutely. I paid February 2nd. I want my ASIC -- why are Feb 18th 55 BTC orders being prioritized when I spent 75 BTC 2 weeks earlier than them? Really terrible business practices.
Activity: 238
Well, I would say that it is also reasonable to ask for shipping in the order of pay date.

Nah, it does not work like that if there is chaos and stress. It's the first thing on the desk that gets handled so I guess due to the Walletbit screwup some of the Batch #2, wave 1 orders will be handled with at the end as they need manual intervention to get sorted out.

I have Batch #2.1 and Batch 2.2 orders, I'm interested to see which ones arrive first.

Let's be glad that in these circumstances (low production volumes due to not-working-new-installation) there is stuff getting shipped out in the first place.

Sometimes I wonder how things would evolve if the 5 loudest complainers were running the show.

I think it's fair to say that complaining the loudest does not help your case.  Look at that guy from batch 1 who wired yifu money months after the window was open and tried to push his order to the top.  Yifu said he would be the last to receive it, and I am starting to think he meant last out of all the batches.  I sit and wait, knowing it was a gamble but also that I did not spend money I couldn't afford to lose.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

Nah, it does not work like that if there is chaos and stress. It's the first thing on the desk that gets handled so I guess due to the Walletbit screwup some of the Batch #2, wave 1 orders will be handled with at the end as they need manual intervention to get sorted out.

I have Batch #2.1 and Batch 2.2 orders, I'm interested to see which ones arrive first.

Let's be glad that in these circumstances (low production volumes due to not-working-new-installation) there is stuff getting shipped out in the first place.

Sometimes I wonder how things would evolve if the 5 loudest complainers were running the show.
legendary
Activity: 1112

donator
Activity: 1616
Merit: 1003
Ken;
congrats.    I should be posting my arrival pics right after santa claus drops them off....

I really think it takes big balls for Yifu to be upset that someone woke him up when he basically had the power to stop it himself by providing updates in a timely manner after he knew the information in his last update was WRONG.    Take some responsibility on why all these people are "bothering" you, it is because you are LATE and have been completely unresponsive, NOT because the people are "assholes" to interupt your slumber.

Batch 2 is much better than batch 1. They are shipping, there are notifications and tracking numbers. That's all we asked for.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Ken;

legendary
Activity: 1002
Bitcoin
order 12xx for 2 unit, nothing received yet.. hope the info from bitsyncom this week-end will be great news Smiley 
Activity: 292
Feb 2nd WalletBit botched order, 75 BTC on the line, no communication, no tracking #, nothing.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1013
Be A Digital Miner
Ken;

Activity: 556
Merit: 500
Are there any orders from Feb. 2nd or 3rd still waiting for notification or delivery?

Definitely.

Yes.

I got my feb 3rd order on june 3rd but just got home to set it up today.

What you got, black or white?
When you got the tracking info?
Can we have some pictures?

Updated: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AluBwkoeuzdndG5GRk10Qk8wU0FDWU1DLUxCVS1CV2c#gid=0

Got tracking info may 28th, updated firmware and hashing away at ~71.5 gh/s
Pages:
Jump to: