Pages:
Author

Topic: [AVALON] - I got my ASIC Thread (Batch #2) - page 13. (Read 53518 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Anyone on Feb 18th get an email about shipping yet?

+1 that's my order date as well

+1 same
Activity: 377
Merit: 253
Hello all,
I've received my Batch #2 unit
arrived here in Iceland May 26th 2013 delivered and hooked up June 4th 2013
#4073 made on February 2, 2013. Order status: completed.
Let me know if additional info is needed/helpful.

Have you noticed any other statuses between processing and completed and their dates?
mog
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Hello all,
I've received my Batch #2 unit
arrived here in Iceland May 26th 2013 delivered and hooked up June 4th 2013
#4073 made on February 2, 2013. Order status: completed.
Let me know if additional info is needed/helpful.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
coins...coins...as far as you can see

+1 that's my order date as well
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Are there any orders from Feb. 2nd or 3rd still waiting for notification or delivery?

Definitely.

Yes.

I got my feb 3rd order on june 3rd but just got home to set it up today.

What you got, black or white?
When you got the tracking info?
Can we have some pictures?

Updated: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AluBwkoeuzdndG5GRk10Qk8wU0FDWU1DLUxCVS1CV2c#gid=0
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
I got my feb 3rd order on june 3rd but just got home to set it up today.
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
Hmm... 27 units delivered.  I am pulling this out of my ass, but I think it's safe to say that not everyone who ordered an avalon posts about it on bitcointalk.  Probably for every unit delivered, there are 1 or 2 that haven't been reported here.  So I am guessing maybe 50-70 have really been delivered so far.  Hopefully they ramp up production soon.
good point. perhaps a survey could be more effective measure of ratio and actual deliveries count - since they wont have to disclose ID.

the recent decline hash rate tells me about 120-130 units s/b going out soon

Sir, where do you check this? I can only see the hashrate going up.
when I checked earlier today http://blockchain.info/charts/hash-rate?timespan=30days&showDataPoints=false&daysAverageString=1&show_header=true&scale=0&address= it showed a 9TH/s dip. now I looked (after seeing your msg) and whuala, it's back up. I can't provide a specific explanation but I do believe it (endpoint of graph line) does fluctuate until end of that period; so looking at a 30-day chart has no intraday info.

now I found this charts which shows the dip and spike, perhaps they pulled them to ship and remounted with other units to test

http://bitcoin.sipa.be/speed-lin-2k.png  - check the green line b/n 30/5 and 01/06 range is from about 130TH to 84TH. so, that's what the charts says, what does it mean? Pool issues, farm outages

check out the dip and swell on the 23rd - just before everybody got there tracking number assignments

Regarding looking at 'recent' numbers - as others said: variance.
But more importantly, there is a reason Satoshi chose 2016 blocks to determine the diff change - not to annoy everyone to have to wait twice or ten times as long as necessary Tongue
Certainly any estimate that doesn't include ~1000 blocks is not very reliable at all ... and 2 weeks (2016) gives you a reasonable level of reliability.

The sipa graphs show that clearly anyway.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Are there any orders from Feb. 2nd or 3rd still waiting for notification or delivery?

Definitely.
Activity: 83
Are there any orders from Feb. 2nd or 3rd still waiting for notification or delivery? It seems like most (all?) of these have been delivered...
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026
Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012
where is thgread "I got my ASIC Thread (Batch #1)"

Its in here, you just have to look.  So many other hardware companies hitting the streets have overrun the usually Avalon and BFL discussion and or rants Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1001
Merit: 1005
where is thgread "I got my ASIC Thread (Batch #1)"
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
200 OK
My Feb. 3 order # 10xx arrived today; 1 unit; black; built like a tank and working great!

same here

so that makes 30+ batch #2 units now right?   ~5% of batch #2 shipments complete.  Hopefully the pace will pick up soon.

5% that have been reported. Not everyone who ordered an Avalon frequents bitcointalk's custom hardware board.
It's probably higher than that. Of course, we won't know that for months.  Lips sealed
Activity: 924
My Feb. 3 order # 10xx arrived today; 1 unit; black; built like a tank and working great!

same here

so that makes 30+ batch #2 units now right?   ~5% of batch #2 shipments complete.  Hopefully the pace will pick up soon.
Activity: 711
Merit: 532
legendary
Activity: 876
Etherscan.io
Ok. My last update for this thread. I got my Feb 03 unit, just arrived today and hashing now.

Thanks
legendary
ok, were they accepting dollars? I could only pay in BTC, and I paid more than feb18 buyers and my ROI will be longer than feb18 buyers, I just hope to get machine accordinly to payment date. why deny this?

good signature, btw
Activity: 112
Why I'm not on your list?

Updated.

Dear Avalon Team, februrary 02 buyers paid more bitcoins than feb18 buyers. Think about this and avoid jumping people on that list!

You were charged $1,500.00 USD, regardless of BTC quantity.

it took more BTC to pay $1,500 on Feb 2, because your bitcoin had less value on that day, than on Feb 18th. EVERYONE PAYED $1,500.00 USD

legendary

Updated.

Dear Avalon Team, februrary 02 buyers paid more bitcoins than feb18 buyers. Think about this and avoid jumping people on that list!

2 units not 1 Smiley

fixed.
Activity: 397
Merit: 500

Updated.

2 units not 1 Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: