Pages:
Author

Topic: [AVALON] - I got my ASIC Thread (Batch #2) - page 16. (Read 53518 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
How come people with 40xx orders are getting theirs before my 18xx order made on 28/02/13?

The order numbers are not sequential, there have been several waves of orders and for each they
started with different numbering

The orders placed around the 18th of Feb are around the 2800 - 3000 mark

I'm not sure how you even managed to place an order on the 28th of Feb?

My two orders on Feb 18th are 12XX and 18XX.
Activity: 315
Official sponsor of Microsoft Corp.
How many units are in batch 2?
600 + trade-ins (declared)
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
How many units are in batch 2?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I have order number from Februar 18th with #1***  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000
How come people with 40xx orders are getting theirs before my 18xx order made on 28/02/13?

The order numbers are not sequential, there have been several waves of orders and for each they
started with different numbering

The orders placed around the 18th of Feb are around the 2800 - 3000 mark

I'm not sure how you even managed to place an order on the 28th of Feb?
Activity: 349
Several 4xxx orders was manually added by BitSyncom for those suffered from walletbit problems at the first wave (Feb02/03) of Batch#2.

Ah, that explains a lot Smiley
Activity: 315
Official sponsor of Microsoft Corp.
Several 4xxx orders was manually added by BitSyncom for those suffered from walletbit problems at the first wave (Feb02/03) of Batch#2.
Activity: 349
Order 44XX for coastermonger arrived 5-28-13.  1 unit

black?

have you get some invoice and what's the price?
have you paid customs?
I thik that any Enermax power supply is best buy...much better quality on look and feel.
I have two enermax 375w over 5 years old and they work flawless...Smiley they work for mining...for a year now..
in mean time I lose two chieftect 550w I think one was 650w...also use for mining..about 1-2 years old...that's my expirience.

let's back to the subject did anyone get some avalon....or mail confirm...

congr...costermonger...Smiley Shocked
Activity: 367
Find me at Bitrated
Order 44XX for coastermonger arrived 5-28-13.  1 unit.  The order was placed on February 3rd 2013, at one of the last possible moments before the units sold out following the Walletbit fiasco.  I did initially have problems with being able to send the full amount, so this was an order that was manually added later in March.

Did not have to pay for customs, shipping, or anything extra.  All in all it was a 6 day period between the time I was notified that the order was complete and the time it arrived at my door.  It was a 115 day period from when I ordered the device to when it arrived.  Would I do it again? Absolutely.  I kind of wish I ordered more of them.

Unfortunately I did not get to open mine because I decided to sell it for the right price.  I'll let you know if I kick myself later, but I feel like I made a good decision and left the device in the hands of someone who knew much more about mining than me.

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
if those are GX 750 psu's ... they are pretty sucky, would recommend switching them out w/ something more reliable ...
enermax GX 750 PSU. Any references that claim that these are not that great?
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
if those are GX 750 psu's ... they are pretty sucky, would recommend switching them out w/ something more reliable ...
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
I, received batch #2 units this afternoon.
my order no is #40xx and I was paid on Feb.2.

I'm living in Shanghai.

Thanks to ngzhang & yifu and anyone eles in Avalon Team. you are so cool.
We are so proud of you.

+1
legendary
Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003
nec sine labore

now hashin away @ about 67GH on BTC/Slush. Kudos to Avalon!

I'd like to remind every new owner of an Avalon (and every miner at large) of a nice pool, HHTT which would gain a little less variance from a few more units hashing there. Wink

spiccioli

thanks.
Is the payout/charge the same at most pools? Do they have an impact on the hashing rate of participants, my unit went down to 55GH/s the other morning, then I learned that BTC Guild had some HW issues at about the same time?

I'd say, let's move to the linked thread to discuss this in detail, anyway it is a PPLNS pool, like you have now (if you're not mining PPS) on BTC Guild.

spiccioli
Activity: 83

I'd like to remind every new owner of an Avalon (and every miner at large) of a nice pool, HHTT which would gain a little less variance from a few more units hashing there. Wink

spiccioli

thanks.
Is the payout/charge the same at most pools? Do they have an impact on the hashing rate of participants, my unit went down to 55GH/s the other morning, then I learned that BTC Guild had some HW issues at about the same time?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 83
legendary
Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003
nec sine labore

spiccioli
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: