Pages:
Author

Topic: [AVALON] - I got my ASIC Thread (Batch #2) - page 2. (Read 53535 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
Keep it real
If you just got the number within the past day it may not be showing your shipment yet.  It took a little bit till my shipment showed on tracking, and at the end there were 2 shipments with that number.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
They gave you the wrong number. There are NO shipments coming from singapore. Beijing or Hong Kong.

Here's the DHL page:
15    Delivered - Signed for by : CHATEE    BANGKOK    10:13    

14    With delivery courier    BANGKOK - THAILAND    08:46    

13    Arrived at Delivery Facility in BANGKOK - THAILAND    BANGKOK - THAILAND    07:52    

12    Departed Facility in BANGKOK - THAILAND    BANGKOK - THAILAND    06:52    

11    Processed at BANGKOK - THAILAND    BANGKOK - THAILAND    06:31    

10    Clearance processing complete at BANGKOK - THAILAND    BANGKOK - THAILAND    06:26    

9    Arrived at Sort Facility BANGKOK - THAILAND    BANGKOK - THAILAND    05:46    

8    Customs status updated    BANGKOK - THAILAND    03:30    

7    Clearance processing complete at HONG KONG - HONG KONG    HONG KONG - HONG KONG    02:49    

6    Transferred through HONG KONG - HONG KONG    HONG KONG - HONG KONG    02:49    

Monday, July 08, 2013    Location    Time    
5    Customs status updated    HONG KONG - HONG KONG    23:21    

4    Departed Facility in SINGAPORE - SINGAPORE    SINGAPORE - SINGAPORE    21:11    

3    Processed at SINGAPORE - SINGAPORE    SINGAPORE - SINGAPORE    20:38    

2    Arrived at Sort Facility SINGAPORE - SINGAPORE    SINGAPORE - SINGAPORE    19:02    

1    Shipment picked up    SINGAPORE - SINGAPORE    17:24
Activity: 658
DHL reuses waybills all the time. I had to pick through 5 on my last avalon order.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1002
Doesnt look like the package was stolen, more that you have a wrong tracking id. I read about another customer that got a wrong id too. So maybe youre lucky and get a shipment in next days.

I went to check on my package, and there are two (2 !) different packages with the same tracking id.  Mine and one on the other side of the world.

Activity: 682
So after nearly 5 months and £145 later I have received one of my Avalons!

Order #2365

One to go....

Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Avalon could use same waybill for multiple orders for some buyers. Just disregard duplicate as that one is not meant for you. Consider this only as general idea because I had ordered something trough alibaba store and there were on same tracking number two separate shipping, different origin and destination (only one were for my order).
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Avalon often seems to ship with DHL when EMS was chosen or vice versa.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Here's the DHL page:

13    Arrived at Delivery Facility in BANGKOK - THAILAND    BANGKOK - THAILAND    07:52    

10    Clearance processing complete at BANGKOK - THAILAND    BANGKOK - THAILAND    06:26    

7    Clearance processing complete at HONG KONG - HONG KONG    HONG KONG - HONG KONG    02:49    

6    Transferred through HONG KONG - HONG KONG    HONG KONG - HONG KONG    02:49    

4    Departed Facility in SINGAPORE - SINGAPORE    SINGAPORE - SINGAPORE    21:11    

2    Arrived at Sort Facility SINGAPORE - SINGAPORE    SINGAPORE - SINGAPORE    19:02    

Neilcoleman78,

I had a similar email that I thought was very strange. 

When you log into your account page at Avalon, do you have that tracking number?
This tracking number was sent to me 3 weeks ago for my batch 2 shipment and avalon updated my account page with that DHL number.  I thought that that DHL just made a mistake, but it sounds very fishy now...

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Doesnt look like the package was stolen, more that you have a wrong tracking id. I read about another customer that got a wrong id too. So maybe youre lucky and get a shipment in next days.

Funny thing is that: 1 .Shipment picked up    SINGAPORE - SINGAPORE

I see others had Beijing as starting point.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
I dont know where the master spreadsheet went, but my entry can be updated =)
Received order# 35xx July 5th =)
legendary
Here's the DHL page:

legendary
My units have been delivered to Bangkok. Signed by some CHATEE. I too live in Eastern Europe (Serbia). I called DHL to ask if someone can change the delivery address, and they said it's impossible, unless the one who sends it changes it. It looks like a scam to me, or I got the wrong tracking number. I never shared my tracking number with anybody.

I opened ticket #1263. Can someone from team AVALON take a look at this?

Thanks.

Does the tracking say that the address was changed or was the target address wrong from the start?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
Keep it real
Got my Avalon yesterday, it's good to be mining again.
Activity: 44
My units have been delivered to Bangkok. Signed by some CHATEE. I too live in Eastern Europe (Serbia). I called DHL to ask if someone can change the delivery address, and they said it's impossible, unless the one who sends it changes it. It looks like a scam to me, or I got the wrong tracking number. I never shared my tracking number with anybody.

Thanks.

Aw, thats very bad. But I guess it is something Avalon and DHL can work out together. But you suffer from no income from your units.
My units have been delivered to Bangkok. Signed by some CHATEE. I too live in Eastern Europe. I called DHL to ask if someone can change the delivery address, and they said it's impossible, unless the one who sends it changes it. It looks like a scam to me, or I got the wrong tracking number. I never shared my tracking number with anybody.

Thanks.
Activity: 428
Merit: 250
You guys are lucky....

I ordered 2 february 2013 on the buggy shop in first of batch 2 and still fighting to try to be listed in shop...to maybe receive it someday

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/avalon-problem-listing-of-pleople-not-delivered-here-251130
Activity: 277
Merit: 254
Well, 44 minutes uptime looks promising. So once more - thank you BenTuras!
Better thank CKolivas!

Thank you both then!
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
Better thank CKolivas!
Activity: 277
Merit: 254
hmm so it did not help  Huh

what to do now? anyone with batch #2 with same problems?
Have a look here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2643763

will do, thanks!

Pages:
Jump to: